- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sometimes my mind scares. Pretend I'm telling the future? ...wow lmao

If you don't follow what I mean after you read it, I'm ASSUMING what I was saying was that I was going to talk about what happened on Tuesday, but this entry was supposed to be written on Tuesday, so it was like looking into the future a few hours I guess lmao.. I don't know...

I wasn't here yesterday, so I'll do my open journal about what happened and we'll pretend I'm telling the future. It'll be fun. I promise.

Ok, so I had to go to court for a ticket I got in January. The cop said I went through the stop sign on a bus, but let's look back at the facts. I was going nearly 45 mph, the bus didn't have it's sign open as I approached it, the bus was still moving when I passed it, and there was a car directly in behind me. Mainly because of the speed I was going and the car in back of me, I chose not to stop. ALl of 20 seconds later, there was a cop behind me. So I got a ticket for going through a stop sign while the bus was loading/unloading. Nice, huh? Well, because this involved a bus & kids, the charges were really serious so I was told it's an automatic suspension of my license for one year, but since it was my first offense, they would drop the charges to something more minor and give me one year supervision, 8 hours of traffic school and a $125 fine. That was all nice of them but it basically eliminated my option to fight it because I knew the judge would find me guilty because I didn't take her "gift", so I would have lost my license. How retarded is that? I got charged with something I didn't do and now I'm stuck with all these B.S. charges! It's so funny how the law is there to protect us and all it ever does it screw us over. Yay for government! Oh, and since the bus was still moving when I passed it, I fail to see how it was loading or unloading. Honesty from cops; It's a beautiful thing.

LH