- Text Size +

So it's Thursday and I know we don't have to do journals on Thursdays but I don't care. I like journals and I have stuff to say. So my brother tends to get drunk a lot and he usually ends up pissing my dad off beyond belief. Well, the first serious time it happened, my dad ended up having a massive heart attack and almost died. The second time it happened on a serious level my dad almost had another heart attack and ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Well, it happened again yesterday and he had another heart attack. It would be his fourth because the first time he had a minor one, then the massive one, then another miner within a few hours. So, I ended up staying up until almost 2:30am yelling at my brother (who's 3 years older than me) and trying to explain to him that his selfishness is hurting everyone around him and his "pride" is killing my dad. Then, because he was drunk, he kept me up until 3:30 and woke me up like 2 or 3 more times until I finally had to get up for school. I'm so insanely tired and I still have to go to work tonight. I'm not sure if I'll make it. I can barely keep my eyes open. I really wish my brother would get out of our lives. All he does is ruin them.

The only good thing that's happened to me in the last 36 hours is that when I saw Joe this morning, he was like "Hi, Beautiful!" That made me feel a little better and he said he'd call me later. Hopefully, everything will be ok.

Sorry to hear about the problem w/ your brother