[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: They met on accident, but meeting was all it took. Melissa and Jake quickly formed a friendship that was based on mutual interests, but it could never last. Melissa fell in love with Jake against her will and struggled to find a balance for her feelings. The only problem was, she didn't know if she was enough for Jake.
Rated: G
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: Yes
Word count: 4744
Read: 5042
Published: 02/04/08
Updated: 02/04/08
Story Notes:

This (short) story is completely true up until the end. Once she goes outside, it becomes fiction (basically, the end is what I always wanted to happen that day), but everything else really happened, and the conversations really took place, and I really felt that way about this person. All the names are changed just because I always feel awkward writing stories, fiction or non fiction, with names of people I actaully know, even if the character is based on a real person.

I kind of forgot how I felt about him until I read this again. :( I miss him.

1. Prologue by bsbfrk411 [ - ] (879 words)

2. Part One by bsbfrk411 [ - ] (1646 words)

3. Part Two by bsbfrk411 [ - ] (301 words)

4. Part 3 by bsbfrk411 [ - ] (1918 words)