- Text Size +
Brian sat on his bed, he was a little disappointed in what he had done the day before. He was racking his brain on how he would tell Leighanne such a story.

“Hey man…everything ok?” Nick poked his head from behind the door “Leigh says you haven’t come down to breakfast.”

“Oh hey man, come on in. I just…I’m feeling really guilty right about now.” Brian continued to stare out the window, not even glancing over at Nick.

“OK. Is this something about…your…”

“What? That, no…I know it works now. I tried it out!”

Nick looked at him puzzled “Alright dude, to much info!” he made a disgusted face.

Brian finally shifted as he gave Nick a glare “I thought you were talking about the treadmill. I finally got the damn thing working.”

“Oh yeah that is what I was talking about, I was just testing your humor. So are you going to tell me what is eating at you.” Nick now stood at the foot of the bed.

Meanwhile Brian continued to sit on the edge as he placed his feet on the window seal and just stared. “Fine I’ll tell you…but you have to promise and not tell Leigh, cause she’s going to kill me”

“What the fuck did you do? Did you kill someone…Did you…”

“I cheated Nick…” he held his hands up “I cheated!”

Nick’s eyes almost popped out of his skull “What the fuck are you talking about…but I thought that…”

“Hey I thought so too…but I couldn’t resist, they were so good and well…Leighanne deprives me of them now that we are married.”

Nick made his disgusted look, but changed it when he saw the seriousness in Brian’s eyes. “Ok…well uh…hold on…” Nick walked over to the door, poked his head out to the hall and then closed it behind him. “Alright tell me details.”

“Not much to say it was all so fast. See Leigh needed some milk for Bailey so I volunteered to go to the grocery store.”

“Why would you do that, all those housewives could of molested you.”

“Shut up and listen, so I’m going down the cereal aisle, and there she was.”

Nick had a dumb smile, as if he could see her already “Ok…was she hot?”

“She was average, she had dark brown hair, light blue eyes with nice golden skin. But that wasn’t all I just couldn’t stop staring at them.”

“Dude you were staring at her… cones…I knew you were a dog deep down.” he shuts up as he caught Brian gawking at him, by now Nick had taken a seat on the floor.

“So she says hi there, and well I politely answered. So I’m still staring and she laughs.” He made his best girl voice “and she says your staring…and she walked off laughing.”

“Now that is funny…and…how where they”

Brian sighed with pleasure “Nice and round…and tightly wrapped. So fine I continued looking for other little things that Leigh put on the list and finally I get ready to pay, and there she is right in front of me again. I smile at her and she smiles back.”

“Wow she must have been hot to catch your attention and make you…”

“Fine I pay and she is still walking to her car and suddenly one of her bags rips and there goes all her groceries everywhere. Me, being the gentleman that I am and seeing that no one else is going to help her, I run over and help her pick up the mess in the middle of the road.”

“What was she wearing man?”

“Huh? Your stupid! So finally we had picked it all up and then she says…how can I ever repay you?”

“Oh…yeah I would fall for that one too. Where they just out there…” Nick laughs loud.

“Nick seriously…yeah they were out there, that’s what was so tempting. So I’m staring again and she says oh these, you want a taste of these. You’ve been staring at them for so long. I don’t want to answer cause what I want to say is YES, I mean Leigh doesn’t give me any.”

“She doesn’t and she has plenty to go around” Nick blurts as Brian looks at him a little confused. “Its true”

“So I begin to walk away and she yells are you sure cause I wouldn’t mind sharing them. I mean…if you want, I’ll give them to you here, now I’m surprised…”

“Dude she was gonna give them to you out in the open? Now that is a freak…no wonder”

“What are you talking about? You and your obscene comments…she was a lady…so I’m staring again and I can’t help it and I say well if you want…so she starts taking them out…”

“Holy shit…you did it out in the open. You weren’t scared that someone would see you. I mean you just took them there?”

“Yeah man. Right then and there and like I said they were the best. I cheated…” Brian began to mumble as he shook his head.

“They must have been big?”

“Oh they were that is why I feel guilty for taking both of them, just one was enough.”

Suddenly Nick stands up “Man you are in deep shit, how could you cheat on Leigh with some stranger over her boobs…”

Brian finally stands up “What the hell are you talking about boobs?”

“Well wasn’t that what you were talking about…the brunette and you were staring and you just took them in the parking lot.”

Brian begins to laugh hysterically “Your seriously a dumb ass. I never mentioned boobs!”

“What? But you said you cheated…then you said they were big, round and just out there…what was I supposed to think!” he shook his head in disappointment “Well what the hell were you talking about”

“Nick man, I cheated on my diet…I had two big round cookies. You know how Leigh gets when I cheat…”

“Aw Brian…man, that is the lamest story I’ve ever heard. Come on…” They head for the door.

“So you gonna keep my secret?”

“Yeah man, god forbid and you get caught.”

“Cool, hey wanna try out the treadmill” They head down to have breakfast with Leigh.