- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 4 is up, ya'll!!! Hope ya enjoy!

Aaron's POV

Resting my elbows on the counter, I stared endlessly at the coffee. The pot filled up nicely with hot tasty liquid. Well wait...it'll be tasty after I put some cream and sugar in it first.

" Hey, hot stuff!" A high pitched voice and a slap on my butt, pulled me out of my thoughts. I yelped and jumped back startled.

" Jesus, Lexi you scared me!" I pushed her playfully out of the way, grabbing the sports section of the paper and sitting down at the table.

" Your cute when you're scared." Lexi giggled, joining me. I bent the paper down just a little to glance at her.

" And you're just plain scary."

" I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

" Okay. Whoa wait a minute! What are you doing here anyway?" I asked, putting the paper down and facing her. Lexi narrowed her eyes and stood up.

" I live here, tiger." She laughed. Whoa. Hold it. Time out.

" Since when??"

She turned around and smirked at me, " Since today." She said batting her eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes and got up. I snatched the calender off the wall and studied it with an annoyed expression.

" The fifteenth. How can I forget?" I sighed heavily and dropped the calender.

" Obviously you did."

" Obviously."

" Hey don't fret, tiger. Rose is moving in too you know."

I smirked, " Yeah, and that's the only good part about it."

Lexi gasped and hit me in the chest. I busted out laughing and fell backward.

" Bastard." I rubbed my chest and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her into a playful head lock.

" I'm just kidding, LexiLoo. You and Rose are my two favorite girls in the whole wide world. How can I say no to you guys?"

" You couldn't." A sweet voice came from behind. We whirled around and laughed when we saw Rose standing there in her Whinny the Pooh pajamas. Her hair was up in a messy bun but hoooolyyy cooow did she looked perty.

" Hey, boo boo." I bent down and kissed her softly on the lips.

" Hey yourself." She kissed my chest lightly and headed over to Lexi. Immediately Lexi whispered something in Rose's ear, getting her to laugh.

" Stop talking about me." I whined. Lexi squealed and pounced over to me. She jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. I coughed, trying to breath.

" This is gonna be so great, Aar! We're gonna have loads of fun. We'll take you to the mall and include you in our little special girlie chats! You know all that fun stuff!" I coughed and tried to wiggle her off of me.

" Lexi, maybe you should lie to me. " I choked out, " I....can't.....breath..." I let out a loud gasp when she finally got off of me.

" Good morning." Jesse said, walking into the kitchen.

" Hey, McCartney! What is up?!"

" Coffee." He quickly said, pouring himself a cup of coffee. At that time I had finally regained my strength.

" Jesse, you don't drink coffee." I told him.

" I do now."

" Oh no! Rose it's 9:00. We need to go get ready!" I blinked a couple times and frowned.

" Get ready for what??"

" Uh...shopping DUH!!" Rose laughed, but didn't say anything. She just let Lexi drag her upstairs. I rolled my eyes yet again and finally poured my self a cup of coffee.

" Did you sleep?"

" I think so. But when I did, it felt like I was floating. My body was asleep, but my mind wasn't."

" Yeah, I know how that is. Are you okay?"

Jesse stared at me for a moment, before answering, " How can you ask me that question?"

I looked down, " I'm sorry. But Jesse just be honest with me. Are you gonna be okay?"

Jesse took a deep breath. Finally he smirked, " As long as LexiLoo and Rosey doesn't drag me to the mall, I'll be okay." We laughed and gave each other a friendly hug.

" Couldn't agree with you more!"