- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's another chapter! Wow 2 chaps in one night man i'm good! This is a pretty long one and very funny! Well at least I think so anyway! lol

“Oh my god, Rose, check it out.” Lexi said, grabbing Rose by the arm and turning her around and slightly pointing to a really hot guy at the counter.

Rose pressed her lips together, “Oh wow.”

“That must be the hottest guy I ever seen.” Lexi squealed, grabbing her hand and sitting her down at the table across from Aaron and Jesse.

“Do you agree, Rosy?” Rose slightly opened her mouth and stole a glance at Aaron, who was eyeing her like a hawk.

“Second hottest.” She said quickly, finally looking at Aaron smiling innocently.

Aaron raised an eyebrow, “You better say that.” He warned. Just joking of course. Rose giggled and kissed his hand. Aaron smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Lexi looked at Rose, then at Aaron.

“Oh right…sorry.” She smirked. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw the hot guy coming over to the table. Her eyes widened.

“Oh my god, he’s coming over. Rose, he’s coming over!” She squealed, pulling on Roses arm. Rose just laughed. They watched the guy in silence, as he walked around over to Aaron. His gestures, made Lexi frown almost immediately.

“Hi, ya’ll!” The guy greeted them cheerfully. Actually, a little bit to cheerful. Enough to make any guy nervous and any girl go into heat.

“Can I get you folks something to drink?” He asked. Jesse raised his finger.

“I’ll take a peach tea.”

“Coming right up.” He went to leave when he stopped and walked back to Aaron.

“Say buddy, that shirt looks absolutely fabulous on you. Where did you get it, gorgeous?” Aaron bit his lip and his eyes widened. Jesse dropped his head trying to hid his laughter. Aaron swallowed, his throat dry.

“Hollister……dude.” He choked out. The guy winked at him, before going back to the counter to get Jesse’s drink.

“Dude, girls are not the only ones who fancy you. “ Lexi snorted.

“Shut it.” Aaron hissed. Just then the guy appeared with Jesse’s drink in his hand.

“Here you are hot stuff.” Jesse’s eyes widened and he looked straight ahead, “By the way, what are you two fine looking men doing this weekend?”

“We’re getting married.” Aaron and Jesse said at the same time. Rose and Lexi were getting ready lose it.

“Yeah, we’re getting married to these beautiful young ladies right here.” The guy nodded and placed his hand on Jesse’s shoulder and squeezed it. Jesse flinched just a tad.

“Well, congratulations to you guys. If you guys need some entertainment at your bachelor party, I’m you guy. My name is Dick Bentley, hit me up sometime.” Dick said, winking at Aaron.

“Yeah right, asta la vista swartafaggro.” Aaron said under his breath. Rose snickered and hit him in the leg.

“What?” Aaron said with a grin.

Rose laughed, “That wasn’t very nice.” Aaron shook his head and hid his face in his hand.

“Dick.” Lexi said, pressing her lips together. The others looked at her, “Her---I mean his name is Dick. His name is DICK ya’ll.”

“And THOSE are what he likes on the weekends.” Jesse added. That was enough for the group. Aaron, Rose, and Lexi howled with laughter. Jesse chuckled to himself and picked up his glass of peach tea and lifted it up to his lips. Before he could get his grip on it, the glass slipped out of his hands and he almost spilled it.

“Holy crap!” Jesse grabbed the glass before it tipped over. The others stopped laughing and looked at him.

“What wrong?” Lexi frowned. Aaron frowned and leaned forward until he was eye level with Jesse’s drink.

“Dude….is that lotion???” Jesse’s eyes narrowed and he sunk in his chair. Then the whole group stood up and walked out of the malls café.

****

“So please tell me your having a good day so far.” Aaron asked Jesse as they walked the halls of the crowded mall.

“It’s been eventful so far. Like being hit on by a dude. That doesn’t really fall into the category of having a good time.”

“I know that. I’m used to it though.”

“And you like it!” Lexi sand from in front of them. Rose giggled but kept quiet.

“I DO not!” Aaron hissed at her. Lexi turned around and jumped into Aaron’s arms.

“Yes you do.” Aaron glared at her. Lexi suddenly gasped in happiness, “A lingerie store, lets go in!” Before Aaron could protest, Lexi already started pulling Aaron into the store.

“Jesse help!” Aaron pleaded for Jesse’s help.

“See ya!” Jesse grinned and walked in the opposite direction.

“You SUCK!” Aaron gave up and let himself being dragged into the store.

“Oh don’t worry airhead, we won’t be TOO long.” Lexi giggled. Aaron rolled his eyes and leaned up against a wall, beside a mannequin with Victoria Secret Lingerie. Aaron admitted that he loves lingerie….on Rose that is. Being dragged in Victoria Secret by a bunch of girls is not on a guy’s to do a list.

“Hey Aaron.” Aaron froze when he some female voices coming, from behind him. Aaron glanced behind him and turned around. There, standing there were three teenage girls with sly smirks on their faces. Aaron knew why too. Aaron gave them a quick smile and a chuckle and turned to face them.

“Hi there.” He crossed his arms across his chest and prayed they wouldn’t ask him why he was in a lingerie store.

“I’m Jessica and this is Heather and Alicia.” Jessica introduced herself and her friends. They smiled at him, “ So what are you doing?” Jessica asked with a grin.

Aaron shrugged, “Oh nothing just you know….hanging out.”

Heather pressed her lips together, “Just hanging out? In an underwear store?” Heather snickered, along side with Alicia. Aaron’s eyes widened and he stood up straight.

“No! You know just hanging out in the………mall…yeah.” Aaron gave them a nervous laugh and looked down to the floor.

“Aaron?” A voice rang out from the other side of the room. Aaron glanced up and saw Lexi waving him over to a rack of thongs and push up bras. Aaron looked back down and squeezed his eyes shut. ‘Don’t come over here. Don’t come over here.’

“Aaron.” Aaron flinched. That voice sounded like it was right in his ear. He slowly looked up and stared back at Lexi. Aaron straightened up and looked around. He then looked back at Lexi up and down.

“Do I know you?” He asked with a fake smile. Lexi glared at him. She wrapped her hand around the collar of his shirt.

“Get your ass over here, I need your opinion.” She growled, pulling over to the racks of thongs and bras. Jessica smirked at her friends and motioned them to follow her. They walked up behind Aaron and stood to watch and witness. Lexi grabbed a pink lacy bra with red hearts on it.

“Aaron, do you know what size my sister wears?” Lexi asked him. Aaron’s eyes widened and he pressed his lips tightly together.

“How the hell would I know.”

Lexi shrugged, “I just assumed. You know because……you pretty much know what size every girl in the whole state of California….or Florida wears…….” She said, with a smirk. Rose rolled her eyes then gave her boyfriend the evil eye.

Aaron glared at her, “I hate you.” Lexi laughed and turned her attention back to the rack of bras.

“38 B….” Aaron muttered under his breath. Apparently not loud enough. Rose and Lexi whirled around and looked at him with wide eyes. Aaron laughed nervously and shoved his hands in his pocket.

“Joking.” Rose sneered at him. Aaron laughed and gave a little cough.

“I’m going to go find Jesse.” Aaron said quickly and started walk out of the store.

“Not so fast, Cart---” Lexi began but was interrupted.

“SEE YA!”

Lexi gave him a glare and lifted up the hot pink push up bra with red hearts on it to Jessica and her friends.

“Cute huh?”

Jessica gave her a small smile, “Sure is.”

“Sweet.” Lexi beamed and walked over to the cash register to pay for her bra. Rose began to follow suite but Alicia stopped her.

“Hey, are you Aaron’s girlfriend?” Alicia asked her. Rose’s eyes went wide as she stole a glance at Lexi who was giving her the ‘oh shit here we go’ look. Rose sighed and looked back at Alicia, who had her arms crossed and her eyes brows raised. Rose narrowed her eyes, getting ready to pounce on this girl if she gives her that look again. Quickly she relaxed and flashed her a big smile.

“Oh no, not at all. I always thought she was more prettier than me. Bye.” Rose quickly walked away and rushed over to Lexi who was standing by the doorway.

“I hate it when that happens.” Rose said in one breath. Lexi narrowed her eyes and looked at the girls, who were still standing there and to Lexi they were clearing talking about Rose. Probably trash talking. ‘Those bitches.’ Lexi thought. She handed her bag to Rose and walked up to the Jessica and her friends.

“Lexi?” Rose’s eyes widened and she stood paralyzed her spot.

“Excuse me?” Lexi tapped Jessica on the shoulder. Jessica turned around and raised her eyebrow.

“Can I help you?” Jessica sneered making her little friends of hers giggle.

“Yes you can say that. Just out of curiosity, what if Rose was Aaron’s girlfriend---”

“Which I’m not.” Rose added stepping up beside Lexi.

“……IF she was his girlfriend,” Lexi continued grabbing Rose’s lips and shutting her up, “Do you have a problem with that?”

Jessica chuckled, “As a matter of fact my dear…..I do.”

“Yeah she does.” Heather and Alicia added. Jessica stood her ground, giving Lexi a fake smile.

Lexi laughed and scratched the side of her temple, “ Why is that?”

“Why would Aaron want some fat ugly bitch?” Jessica smirked, looking at Rose, “Yes dear I’m talking about you.” Jessica said batting her eyelashes. Rose’s blood began to boil. She stepped forward getting ready to give her a piece of her mind, when Lexi stepped closer blocking her path.

“Listen you little bitch. If you say another word….I will kick your ass. I mean come on you don’t want me to mess up that pretty little face now do you?” Jessica swallowed hard and stepped back a little, “Cause I will you know. Who would be the fat ugly bitch now huh? Do I make myself clear….Jessica?”

Jessica clenched her teeth together, “Chrystal.”

“Good. Nice talking to you!” Lexi cheerfully waved goodbye, while grabbing Rose and pulling her out of the store.

“Why did you do that? I wanted to hit her.” Lexi laughed and threw her arm around her.

“Girl you should be thanking me. She would’ve beat your ass if you told her the truth. Consider yourself lucky.”

“I just don’t understand why girls have to act like that.”

“Cause this world is filled with dumb bitches that’s why.” Rose nodded and stayed quiet. See Rose wasn’t the kind of girl who could stand up for herself as much as Lexi could. Lexi is from the streets, she knows how to handle people like Jessica. Rose is really shy and very sensitive. She’s not as strong as Lexi and she didn’t think she’ll ever be.

“Lexi Loo lets go find the boys and get out of here.” Rose said, tugging on her sleeve.

“In a little bit, we need to stop back by the café.”

Rose’s eyes widened, “Why???” Lexi suddenly turned around and grabbed Rose’s arms.

“I’m gonna try to change him.”

Rose raised an eyebrow, “Change who?”

“Dick.”

Rose took a deep breath. “Um…..why???”

“Cause he’s hot and I want him so badly! Come on Rosy help me out here.”

Rose shook her head, “Um no it’s okay. Lexi, Dick is gay, you can’t change that.”

Lexi smirked, “Bring it on.”

“Oh geez. “ Rose groaned herself in the forehead, “Lexi if you get a chance tell him I want to be his friend.”

Lexi stopped and looked at her friend in confusion ,”Why is that?”

“You know I always wanted a gay guy as a friend…..”

“Oh right!” Lexi nodded and walked to the counter where Dick was. Rose relaxed when she felt a pair of strong arms and the scent of the cologne that drives her wild.

“Hey baby.”

“Hiya.” She answered. Rose leaned into Aaron and snuggled deeper into his embrace. Jesse stood beside him, his eyes narrowed and a frown on her face.

“What the hell is Lexi doing?” Jesse asked, hands on his hips.

Rose giggled, “Putting the moves on Dick.”

“Damn I knew Lexi was desperate, but I didn’t think she was that desperate.”

Rose looked up at Aaron, “Oh trust me it won’t work.”

“Figured much.” Aaron whispered. The boys and Rose watched in amusement at Rose who was trying real hard to satisfy Dick. They saw him smile at her and then laugh. Then all of a sudden his smile faded and his back away from her nervously shaking his head. The others started crack up, knowing what was going down over there. Of course Lexi got rejected by a gay guy. You can never win with one of those. Lexi took a deep breath and walked back to her friends. Her head was down, hands in her pockets. She walked right by her group of laughed friends.

“Nice try, Lex.” Aaron sang, making Rose and Jesse crack up again.

“Shut it, Carter!”