- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chap is very short i'm sorry about that. It's in Jesse POV. Hope you enjoy, R&R

JESSE’S POV

A couple of days later, I sat at the dining room table, my phone in my hand. My fingers lingered over the keys. It’s been almost a week since I last talked to Katie. I took a deep breath and finally allowed myself to dial her number. I put my phone up to my ear and waited……….

“Hi this is Katie----”

“Katie, hey this is Jess----”

“I’m not in right now. Leave me a message and I’ll call you back. See ya!” BEEP. My face fell when her voice mail came up.

I sighed, “Katie, this is Jess. Um….I was just wondering how you’re doing. I miss you. Give me a call when you can. Bye.” I slowly pushed the end call button. I put my phone down and let my face fall into my hands. Tears quickly welled up in my eyes. Before I knew it, they were falling, I was falling. Falling deeper and deeper into a world I didn’t recognize. I tried to make sense of this. Of my situation and of the reason why I am in this situation. I came to the conclusion that I had to have some answers and fast. Maybe I can think clearly after that. Maybe everything will be fine and I’ll finally be able to movie on with my life. But something was telling me not to listen. It’s going to get worse I know it. Why am I having this feeling that Katie’s reason is not the reason at all. Maybe I would feel better if this all played out differently and not the way that it did. Katie didn’t even ask me what I wanted to say to her. I wish someone will explain to me why love has to be this way.

Drying my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt, I took a deep breath and quickly gathered myself up. Looking at the time and sighed. I was supposed to be over at Aaron’s studio thirty minutes ago. He’s helping produce my new album, which I asked him to anyway. That boy get a little impatient so I better get going.