- Text Size +
Howie raced around the side of the building at break neck speed. His breathing was labored and he was coughing uncontrollably. As he rounded the corner he was almost to the hotel door which meant safety but he was stopped short as he collided with another body.

“Whoa, what the hell, Howie? Are you okay?”

“Oh…my…Brian…you got to…help…me…” Howie panted.

“You don’t look so good, D.” Brian looked at Howie who was now doubled over.

“This chick…is…chasing…me…” he stuttered as he struggled to breathe.

“Um…okay…”

“Like, o my gosh, Howie!” she stopped when she saw Brian and she began squealing uncontrollably. “EEEEEEEEEEE! Brain, o my gosh, like I am toally in love with you! You are so, like totally hot! Like, I love you guys, soooo much! I am, like, your biggest fan, like totally!” the super skinny blonde gushed.

“Is there something we can do for you?” Brian raised an eyebrow.

“Oooooh,” Howie moaned as he clutched his stomach.

“Did you eat that darn sushi again, D.?”

“I don’t feel so…” Howie moaned again before starting to upchuck on the side of the street.

“Come on D, let’s get you inside,” Brian tried to help Howie to his feet again.

“NO! LIKE, BRIAN, YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO, LIKE DUMP LEIGHANNE AND MARRY ME!!! I LOOOOOOVE YOU BRIAAAAAAN!” the blonde jumped around screaming.

“Will you just calm down?” Brian scrunched his eyebrows. “Look, if I give you an autograph and a picture will you let go of my arm?”

“Like o my god! I am so totally in love with you…can’t you picture it? Brian and Lenni Littrell,” she started squealing again and dropped to her knees clutching his leg.

“Okay, that’s it…I have to take care of D,” he said fighting the blonde off him as Howie doubled over and puked again.

“Uuuuuuugh, I feel like cr…” he started before hunching over again.

“Yeah, come on, D. Bye, uh…Lenni, was it?” Brian finally broke free from the obnoxious woman’s grasp and helped Howie into the hotel.

“Not a typical Brian fan, was she?” Howie mentioned as they stepped onto the elevator. “Ugh, my stomach hurts man.”

“Yeah, I know,” he laughed. “Seams to me like she should have been a Nick fan, those are usually the crazy ones. And, I still say it was bad sushi. You ate enough of it this afternoon.”

“I’m never eating sushi again…ooooh…make the moving stop…” he doubled over as his face turned white. The elevators opened and Howie stood upright to walk out but he lost control of his stomach again and projected another stream of vomit.

“Aaaw, sick dude! That’s fuckin nasty!” AJ jumped out of the way. He was able to avoid being covered by the contents of Howie’s stomach.

“Oh freakin peachy. That stinks, you nasty McNasty.” Nick scrunched his nose and looked down at his vomit covered jeans. He had been behind AJ and thus after AJ jumped out of the way, he got hit.

“I’m so…o god…” Howie made a run for his room.

“I can’t go to the club like this!” Nick tried to hold back his gag reflex.

“Dude, you fuckin reak. Go change out of that shit,” AJ scrunched his nose.

“Ugh,” Nick trudged toward his room.

“BRIAAAAAAAAAAAN!” AJ and Nick looked at each other as the heard the voice coming from the stair well.

“RUN AND HIDE!” Brian poked his head into the hallway. “SHE CANNOT SEE YOU!”

“Oooo…” Howie’s moans grew louder.

“What the…” Nick looked at Brian funny.

“Just do it.” Nick and AJ shrugged and followed Brian’s instructions.

“How you doin, D?” AJ stepped into the room with Brian and Howie while Nick went into his own room to change and shower.

“Don’t…ask…” Howie muttered as he leaned back in his chair.

“Here, have some Pepto.” Brian handed him the bottle of pink liquid.

“Nausea, heart burn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea YEAH!” AJ sung.

“Let’s,” Howie held his head, “not…talk about…nausea or…any..of…oooo boy,” he ran toward the bathroom again.

“I don’t know about you, B,” AJ raised an eyebrow, “but I am, personally, just happy he doesn’t have long hair anymore. It sucked that time he had the flu and we each had a turn holding back his hair because we were at the studio and no one had a damn hair tie.”

“I remember that!” Brian chuckled.

“Shut up, you two…” Howie shouted before heaving again. “Okay…I think…I feel…” he emerged from the bathroom, “never mind…” he held his stomach and retreated back into the bathroom.

“Hey guys,” Nick greeted as he walked into the room. “I brought a can of chicken noodle for D.”

“Hi, Nick,” Howie stood in the doorway of the bathroom. “I’m sorry I soiled you.”

“Eh, it’s okay. I just threw those jeans out,” Nick shook his head, “I don’t think the stank would have come out.”

“Ugh,” Howie looked at the others. “I think I’m done puking for now but I still don’t feel good.”

“Food poisoning, I’m telling ya,” Brian said.

“We heard you the first time, Brian.” AJ rolled his eyes.

“Hearing you argue makes ME sick to my stomach,” Nick moaned with a smirk.

**POUND POUND POUND**

“What the…”

“Holy…”

“Mother fucker…”

“Ugh…”

“Is it that chick again?” Brian asked quietly as Nick looked through the peep hole.

“Nope,” Nick responded opening the door.

“Hello. A young girl downstairs said the Mr. Dorough was sick and may need some extra towels, washcloths, and trash bags?”

“Yeah, thanks.” Nick took the items from the housekeeper.

“Shall I have some soup sent up?” she asked politely.

“Howie?” Nick turned to his sick friend.

“Oh, what the heck…sure. Thanks,” Howie nodded slightly. The woman left with a smile.

“I better go down there and thank that chick…I think it was Laura.” Brian rolled his eyes.

“It was Lenni,” Howie corrected.

“Damn you and your politeness, Brian. That chick will fucking maul you,” AJ cocked an eyebrow.

“I know,” Brian rolled his eyes. “She IS a fan though and she DID send up the housekeeper.”

“Whatever,” Nick plopped on the bed as Brian walked out the door.


“EEEK OH…MY…GOSH!!! Brian! I totally knew you would come to me. You are so, like, totally perfect and I am SO in love with you!” the girl jumped around like a seriously deranged wild woman.

“Calm down or I am going back upstairs,” Brain stepped back a few feet.

“Okay, I totally understand. Can I have, like a picture, or something? Pretty please?”

“Alright alright,” He rolled his eyes and had the desk attendant snap the picture. Brian gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs again.

“Uuuuuuuuh,” the woman sighed as she collapsed onto the floor.

And so, the day came to a close. Howie was still fully sushi poisoned. Nick still stunk. Brian was highly annoyed. AJ was just…well…AJ. And then there was Lenni, she was unconscious for a little over an hour. She came back around and immediately flipped open her cell phone and started squealing to her best friend. How could it be that Howie puking his guts out would lead to the best day of Lenni’s life?

~~***************~~
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, Lenni...don't hate me for making you a dumb blonde bimbo. But hey, you were my AC forum member and the lead lady, in a fanfic, being a bimbo is my pet peeve...so thus you made a transformation to bimbohood! *innocent look*