- Text Size +
When we were driving down the drive way nick said hey Ashley do you have a boyfriend? Everyone turned to Ashley and Ashley said no I don’t.

Nick said sweet aj said to Amelia do you have a boyfriend? and Amelia said no I don’t and aj said sweet. Ashley and Amelia laughed when we got to the house Brian said we are here. Nick got out first then aj, Kevin and then howie.

Nick and aj were waiting for us outside of the van when Ashley put her foot out nick said do you need help getting out of the van and Ashley said yes please. Ashley reached out her hand to nicks and nick pulled her out then Ashley said thank you and nick said your welcome lets go and catch up with the other and aj said do you need a hand to Amelia and Amelia said yes please so Amelia put her hand on aj’s hand and aj pulled her out and aj said there you go then Amelia said thank you and aj said no problem we better go and catch up with nick and Ashley.

Amelia said ok let go then aj when we got to the door Brian said hey baby, Leighanne this is Ashley and Amelia there nick and aj friend. Leighanne said nice to meet you did you guys bring your togs.

Ashley said yea so did Amelia. Leighanne said cool come on in I will show you the guest room’s so you can get change. Amelia said ok. Then Leighanne took us to the guest room and Ashley said thank you and Leighanne no problem then we went in to the guest rooms
After Ashley and Amelia got change they went down stairs and outside. Leighanne said there you are come over here I want you to meet some of my friends. This is Leigh. Howie’s wife and this is Kristin Kevin wife.

Ashley said nice to meet you two my name is Ashley and Amelia said I am Amelia. Leigh said nice to meet you too are you friends of nick and aj. Ashley said yea we are and Leighanne said cool.

At the boys
Brian said nick do you like Ashley and nick said maybe, maybe not why do you ask Brian said because I want to know if you do or not. Nick said ok do you guys want to get the water guns and spray them with ice water. and they all looked at the girls


Back at the girls
Kristin said why are the boys looking at us like that. Ashley looked back and said I don’t know that might be planning something or the're looking at us thinking about something. Leighanne said yea they might we should we just keep a eye on them if they do something to us we should keep talking. Ashley turned around then Leigh said do you like nick and Ashley said I don’t know.


Back at the boys
Brian said ok we should do the water gun thing lets go inside. They all went inside and got the water guns and they put cold water and ice in the guns then they all went outside with the water guns behind there backs as they started walking to the girls with big grins on there faces.


Back at the girls
Amelia said what are they doing cause they are walking to us with a grin on there faces
Ashley said oh well just forget it.

As they all turned around the boys were right behind them and they sprayed the girls and Ashley said oh my god thats so cold you guys are so mean can you stop spraying me please nick I am so cold now then nick said no only one thing are you listening.

Ashley said YES I AM. Nick said ok whispering in your ear saying only if I can take you to the guest room and kiss you ok that number one, number 2 is we can kiss here what will you like number 1 or 2.

Ashley said 1 then nick said ok then he said let go of the water gun and then nick lets go up to the guest room ok Ashley said ok then nick grabbed Ashley arm still holding the water gun so that she wont get away then nick looked and smiled at aj and then nick walked upstairs into the guest room and locked the door.

Then nick said sorry Ashley about that Ashley said that alright can I ask you something. Nick said yea ok Ashley said do you like me. Nick said yes I do I like you a lot then Ashley said I like you too then nick said awwww Ashley said I am so cold now after that.

Nick said sorry here is my jacket use it to keep you warm. Ashley took the jacket and put it on her and Ashley said thank you then she kissed him on the lips nick said your welcome nick unlocked the door then let Ashley out they walked down together so they can see what is going on then when they got there they were all still spraying the girls nick and Ashley were laughing then aj said nick how was the kiss then nick said shh.


Then Brian said you guys kissed oh my god then Leighanne said is that why you guys whet upstairs for then Ashley said maybe then aj stopped the water gun and kissed Amelia and whispered in her ear and I like you a lot then Amelia said I like you too and she kissed him two. Ashley said well I better go cause I have work in the morning so I cant be late then Brian said ok I can drive you too your house Ashley ok.

Nick said can I come with you Brian? Brian said if you want then Ashley, nick and Brian went in to the car then when Ashley got to the house. Ashley got out of the car and said thank you Brian and nick. Nick said no problem. I walk to the front of the door and then nick got out of the car and went to the front of the door and said Ashley. Ashley turned around and said yea nick then nick kissed her on the lips and said can I have your cell phone number and Ashley said yea sure.

She writes it on the peace of paper and gave it to nick. Nick did the same then Brian beeped the horn and nick said ok I am coming then nick said well goodbye Ashley said goodbye and kissed him on the lips and said thanks nick said no problem. Nick walk back to the car and hoped in and Brian said you do like her and nick said yea and Brian said she should come hang out with us tomorrow and nick said she cant she has work and Brian said we should asked Amelia where she works and go and surprise her and nick said the a good ideal.

Ashley unlocks the door and went straight to her room and slept think about nick.