- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know I haven't updated in a long time. I've been busting my butt for BSB tickets and I must admit to being a victum of writer's block. So, here it goes..
Hope you enjoy! Please, review. =]
We’ve always told each other everything. It’s like the unspoken Backstreet rule: WE DON’T KEEP SECRETS! Hell, we knew Brian and Kevin were going to propose months before their wives did. On the subject of them… You have to understand that this was a big deal, real big. They’re like our brothers, we’re closer than brothers. Although, I respect the fact that they’re devoted Christians it also scares me. I’m afraid they’ll hate us if they know AJ and I are together. I couldn’t take that and I know he couldn’t either.

As time worn on they become suspicious. We attempted so hard to hide it. The little glances we tried to that pretend we didn’t make. I couldn’t sit next to AJ without wanting to hold his hand. Howie often covered for us and we couldn’t thank him enough but, it became obvious to them that something was going on. Something we didn’t want them to know.

I couldn’t lose my best friends but, I couldn’t lose AJ either. He’s amazing... The smell of his cologne, his soft kisses and his warm embrace... I don’t know what I’d do without him.
Chapter End Notes:
I know it's really short just bare with me.