- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey everyone! This story isn't really new. It's all finished so instead of putting up all at once i'll do a chapter at a time every day maybe even 2 a day. We'll see. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to review! I love the feedback!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

"Hello?" Actress, Lindsay Lohan said answering the phone. The other line was silent. She rolled her eyes, " Heelllooo." A gurgling sound came just as she was about to hang up, " Is anybody there?" She whispered into the phone.

" I'm coming for you." A low evil voice answered. Lindsay jumped at the sound of thunder.

" Who is this? What do you want?" She asked, shaking tremendously.

" I want you. It's show time!"

" You better stay away or I'll call the cops!" She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to wake up from this nightmare.

" Go ahead, call the cops. But you might want to check the back door first...you forgot to lock it." She threw the phone down in fear. She sprinted toward the back door and locked it. Breathing hard, she backed up, staring at the door. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She whirled around, her heart pounding in her chest. She walked down the hall, slowly, looking behind her every once in awhile. She grabbed the bat and held it up ready to strike. She grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door. She let out a sigh of relief and closed the door. She put the bat down and turned around. Her breathing became fast and her eyes widened. The mysterious stranger was right behind her.

" Hello, Lindsay." He said, waving his knife in front of her. She screamed and grabbed an apple off the side table for a weapon. She ran full speed out the back door, the killer right on her tail. She turned a corner and jumped over a pot, falling on the way. She quickly got up and ran. A few seconds later the killer came around the corner. He didn't get far when he ran head first into a lit lantern. The Lantern blew up in his face and caught him on fire. He screamed, patting his face with his hands. He spotted a bird bath and plunged his burning face in it. He lifted it up and sighed in relief.

Lindsay ran through the back yard as fast as she could. She glanced behind her and noticed the killer closing in on her.

" Run bitch dog!!! Run!!!" Somebody called out from across the street. Lindsay fell once more. The killer came up to her and turned her around.

" Please don't kill me." She pleaded. The killer took out his knife ready to strike.

" No, but I can't take away the opportunity, now can ? You are Hollywood's biggest sleeper. Now...you die." He brought down the knife and plunged it into her head.

" You are the weakest link! Bye, Bye!" The same guys chanted.