- Text Size +

The group arrived at the island later that night. They all didn't even bother to go home and get some clothes, they just broke in the into the storage closet feeled with clothes and took those. The cops couldn't do anything about it, they were dead.

They piled out of the car and looked around.

" Where is everybody?" Alicia said, grasping Jesse's hand.

He kissed her temple, " I don't know."

" Who cares. At least were out of town." Stevie said, walking into the front entrance to check in. They walked in.

" Dude, there's no one here." Aaron sighed and sat down. Stevie and Allison went over to the counter and rang the counter bell.

" Hello?" Stevie called out. No answer, " Hello?" He called out again. He rang the bell a couple more times. Aaron groaned in annoyance and walked over to Stevie.

" I believe there is no one here, Stevie." Aaron told him.

Stevie smirked, " Yeah there is...." He lifted himself up and jumped over the counter.

" Stevie what the fuck you doin?" Alicia said, jogging over, along with Jesse.

" Gooooooood evening Ladies and Gents! Welcome to the Long Island Paradise, whatever the fuck it's called. Anywho my name is Stevie Brock and I'll be your receptionist this evening...." He pulled out the guest book and opened it. A frown spread across his face, " What the hell?" Aaron leaned forward and tried to see what Stevie was looking at.

" What is it?"

" The last entry was set for five years ago...." He trailed off and looked closer, " It was a family of four....Oh what the hell, who cares." He threw the book aside and jumped back over the counter, " We checked in, let's go find our condos." They picked up their sacks of clothes and walked back outside where the houses were, spread all around the resort. They stopped short by the pool and looked at each other, knowing exactly what they were thinking.

" Goodnight." Stevie rushed and walked in one direction, while the others walked in different directions. They shut their doors and locked them.

******

Stevie walked across the hall on his way to the bathroom. He walked inside and turned on the shower, checking the water temperature. He walked over to the mirror and frowned. He leaned forward and touched a zit on his forehead. He turned on the water from the sink and started washing his face.....

***********************************

Allison sat in the dark, wrapped up in a blanket and staring out the window. Her eyes darting back and forth across the land.

" The killer is not going to find us. He's not going to find us. He's not going to find us....." She closed her eyes and repeated those words over and over.

***********************************

Jesse feeled his glass up with water and took a big drink. Jesse Suddenly pulled away from his glass, when he heard one of the floorboard's creek. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

" There's nobody here. There's nobody here....." He repeated over and over.

***********************************

Aaron laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He glanced at the big window over looking the pool. He got up and walked over to the window. He looked out and quickly shut the blinds.

**********************************

Alicia stood in front of the mirror, fixing her hair. She smiled and walked out the door and into the night.

***********************************

Stevie splashed cold water on his face, trying to cool him down. He turned off the water and with his eyes still closed, he reached for the towel. He grabbed the towel and dabbed his face gently, whipping all the water up . He straightened up and threw the towel to the side. He looked up and a scream caught in his throat. Before he could react, a bullet was shot right though the back of his head, splattering blood all over the wall. He shook tremendously, then slowly slid down to the ground, blood running across the floor.

The water in the bath tub quickly spilled over the sides, slowly flooding the room.