- Text Size +
Alicia walked across the pool bridge, toward Aaron's condo. She walked up to the door and knocked lightly.

Aaron's head snapped up when he heard a knock at his door. His pulse beat in his head and his breathing become fast.

" Who is it?" He choked out.

" Aaron? It's me Alicia. Can I come in?" Alicia's soft voice called out from behind the door. Aaron let out a breath and unlocked the door, and went back to his bed. Alicia opened the door and stepped in. She closed the door and locked it back. She leaned against the door and watched him.

" What you doing?" She asked him. Aaron sighed and sat down. He grabbed a shirt and threw it to the side.

" Nothing. Just trying to keep my hands busy. It's better then breaking down right?" His hands fell onto his lap and his gaze fell to the floor.

Alicia nodded, " Right." They fell into a long silence. Alicia sighed and looked out the window. She looked back at Aaron, who was now sorting out clothes, his back turned toward her. Alicia's hand traveled to the top of her blouse and started to unbutton her shirt. She slipped the shirt off, exposing her breasts. She walked over to Aaron and started to suck on his neck. He sighed heavily and put his hand on the back of her head.

" Alicia...no..." He pleaded. Alicia stopped and straightened up and massaged his neck.

" What's the matter baby?" Aaron turned his body around, his eyes landing on her breasts. He looked at them for a couple of seconds, then looked up at Alicia.

" We can't keep doing this, anymore. Jesse knows about us. We need to stop right now." He swallowed hard and shook his head, " You love Jesse, Licia. Why are you doing this?" He asked sadly. Alicia bit her lip and took his hands in hers.

" I do love him, Aar. I really do....it's just.....I'm in love with you too. Is that bad?" Aaron didn't say anything. He knew Alicia felt guilty, just as much as he did. He sighed and rested his head against her chest. Alicia bent down and kissed him tenderly. He put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her closer. He pulled her down to the bed kissing her passionately. They kissed furiously, unaware they weren't alone. She unbuttoned his shirt. He grabbed her and pulled her up, her body pressed up against his, tightly. Aaron's lips traveled down, along her jawline, then back up to her ear. She moaned loudly and nibbled on his ear. Aaron opened his eyes and immediately landed on a moving figure, walking toward the bed, with a huge corn ripper in it's hand. His breath caught in his throat. He couldn't breath nor could he move. He pulled away from Alicia slightly, his eyes still on the killer.

" Alicia....." He whispered, the words barely coming out. Alicia looked up at him, annoyed.

" Aaron what's wrong?!" Before, he could answer the killer swung down the corn ripper, catching her just underneath her breasts. She screamed frantically as the corn ripper, ripped her apart empathetically. Aaron screamed, as blood splattered all over his face and body. Suddenly the killer ripped the ripper through the air, trying to knock Aaron's head off.

" Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!" He screamed and ducked out of the way, before getting his head chopped off. He scrambled to his feet and ran out of the door.

**************************

"......did she really?" Allison said. Jesse nodded.

" Yeah. I don't understand why though. I loved her." Jesse said sadly. Allison put her arm around him and kissed his cheek.

" And I bet, she loved you too. But she could've loved you and Aaron." Jesse looked at her.

" I never told anyone this, not even Aaron, but.....when he was with Hilary...I did the exact same thing."

Allison gasped, " You mean you slept with Hilary, behind Aaron's back?"

" Well, I didn't go that far. But I hooked up with her a lot and after awhile....I fell in love with her."

Allison smiled weakly, " Oh jess......."

" Yeah...." They fell into silence. Jesse ran a tired hand over his face and slumped down into the couch.. They didn't know how long they were silent, until a loud noise, something that sounded like someone pounding on the window, screaming. They jumped at contact and looked toward the window, just in time to see Aaron screaming frantically and was covered in nothing but blood. Allison gasped loudly and fell of the couch.

" Jesse!!!!!!!! Let me in!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, pounding hard on the window, making his hands raw and bloody.

" Oh my god!!!" Jesse ran over and let him in. Aaron slipped in as fast as he could. He closed the door.

" What happened?!" Jesse and Allison exclaimed in unison. Aaron breathed hard, whipping blood off his face.

" He's here....." He whispered, his whole body shaking. Allison reacted quickly.

" Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" She freaked. Jesse grabbed her and pulled her close.

" He got Alicia." Aaron told Jesse. Jesse breathed in hard. His eyes landed on Aaron's bloody unbuttoned shirt.

" Please tell me you didn't."

" I didn't want to, Jesse! I didn't fucking want to!" He cried, leaning against the wall exhausted.

Suddenly Allison screamed, " He's coming!!" They looked outside and saw the killer walking toward the House.

" Time to go!" They opened the door and ran over to Stevies'. They opened the door and stopped in Suprise....water rolled along the floor, all over the house.

" What the fuck---Stevie?!" Jesse yelled. The trio began frantically searching for him.

" Stevie, where are you?!" Allison yelled, looking in room to room. Aaron jogged down the narrow hallway. He stopped when he heard a loud sound. He turned and saw water forcefully trying to spill out of a closed room.

" JESSE?!" Aaron ran full speed over to the door. Jesse and Allison ran over.

" Stevie?! Stevie are you in there?!" Jesse grabbed the handle and pulled. The door wouldn't budge.

" Help me!" Aaron and Allison sprung into Acton. After awhile of pulling the door suddenly flew open with force. Gallons and gallons of water shot out of the room, knocking the trio down and flooding the rest of the house. They sputtered up water and breathed hard. Allison rolled over and screamed. Stevie laid there....very dead. They looked away sadly, fearing for the worse. Jesse swallowed hard and looked to his side. Something caught his eye, floating in the bloody water. Something shiny. He picked it up, and immediately recognized it.