- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For all of you that has been reading this story this is the last chapter. Thank you all for reading..even tho I would have loved more reviews :( Anywho happy reading!

Jesse sat on the couch, his eyes planted on the black pendant necklace. He held on to it tightly, his hand shaking. He stared at it long and hard, as he remembered........

~FLASHBACK~

" Hey, i got a Spanish test in like 30 seconds!"


" Not, that Spanish shit again. Damnit Aaron, you---" He trailed off when he heard laughing coming down the hall. He turned and saw Kent Miller walking down the hall, coming to him. Kent stopped talking and looked at Jesse, his expression was cold and dead. They gave each other a death stare as they, past bye. Jesse looked down and saw a black pendent necklace across Kent's neck.......

~ END OF FLASHBACK~

" Why did I look at it?" Jesse asked himself. Allison put down the magazine she was reading.


" What is that?" She asked, when she saw the pendant. Jesse sighed and sat back.


" I found it."


" Where?"


" Floating in the water, where we found Stevie."


" Is it Stevie's?"


" No."


" Whose is it?"


" Kent's."


" Kent who?"


" Kent Miller."


" Whose Kent Miller?"


" Someone that really hates me. It's him."


" What?" Allison gasps, " Oh yes of course!"


Jesse frowned, " Oh yes of course what?"


" Of course I don't know." Jesse gave her a weird look, " You found Kent's necklaces in Stevie's bathroom. I'd say it's a no brainier." Jesse stuffed the necklace in his pocket and stood up.


" Come on!"


" Where we going?"


" Scavenger hunting."


*********************************
Jesse and Allison walked up to Kent's two story countryside house. It was dark.

" Jesse, I don't think this is a good idea." They walked up to the porch.


" Relax, Allison. He's not even home."


" Don't say that! He could be hiding in the shadows in his own house, waiting for us!"


" Calm down!" Jesse hissed. He grabbed the door handle and opened the door.


" It's unlocked. Come on." They slowly stepped inside, " Be quiet." They flicked on a lamp and looked around the room. Jesse started to go through the drawers of desks.


" Uh.....Jesse? People use common sense now days. Like never go snooping through a cold blooded killers stuff." Allison informed him.


" I'm not gonna wait until, one of us drops next, Allis. I'm gonna bust Miller, if it's the last thing i do."


" Trying not to get killed, is probably the last think you'll ever do." She said sarcastically.


" Will, you stop running your month and help me look!" Allison hesitated, then finally went over to a cabinet.


" What are we looking for again?"


" Anything that leads up to him."


" Isn't that necklace good enough proof?"


" Not really. That necklace could be anyones."


" Then why do you think it was Kent all of a sudden?"


" Well, number one, he hates me, number two, I saw him wearing it before, number three he gives me this look like he's gonna kill me and four....he hates me."


" But why would he want to kill everyone else?"


" That's the major question now is it? These killers must have a reason. And most of the time it's a good reason at that." Allison opened a door, leading into a big closet. There was nothing in there but a huge cabinet. Allison swallowed hard and began to open it.


" Isn't Alicia he's cousin?"


"Yup."


" Family member, killing family member....that's fucked up. It doesn't make sense."


" Nothing makes sense in a phsycopathical world of killers."


" Oh, shit." Allison muttered in shock. Jesse ran over to her.


" What's wrong---" He trailed off when he saw the thing in the cabinet. It was the corn ripper, stained with dark blood.


" Your right, Jess...."


Jesse shook his head, " I hate it when I'm right." He closed the door, " Okay, we need to get Aaron, call the police in the next county and get the hell out of here."


" Couldn't agree with you more." They turned around and screamed. Kent stood behind them, staring them down hard, fire blazing in his eyes in his eyes.


" What the hell are you doing in my house?!?!" He boomed. Jesse and Allison tried to speak but nothing came out, " You just made a big mistake, McCartney." He gritted through his teeth.


" Kent....we didn't mean to just walk in....like this. We were looking for ya...um...were s-sorry." He grabbed a hold of Allison's hand and carefully slipped past Kent, " We have to go."


" Jesse, I want to talk to you." Kent said. Jesse and Allison started to take off upstairs, " I want to talk to you!!!!!" They slammed the door shut, closing Kent inside. He busted down the door and grabbed a knife.


" Jesse?!?!" He ran upstairs in a mad rage. Allison and Jesse desperately tried to get away. They ran from room to room trying to find a hiding place. Allison ran in the opposite direction and Jesse ran in the other direction. He opened the door and suddenly was attacked by Kent. He raised the knife ready to strike. They fought and fought. Suddenly Kent turned Jesse around with one swift move. He brought the knife down and sliced it deep through Jesses throat. Jesse stumbled backward, holding on to his neck. He hit the rail of the stairs and fell over it. He landed with a sickening crack of his bones, as he rolled down the stairs. Finally, he stopped not moving. Kent grabbed his shot gun and ran out of the door. Allison ran as fast as she could down the stairs.


" Jesse?! Jesse, oh my God!!" She turned him over gently, tears streaming down her face. He struggled to breath.


" Alice...." He choked out, blood escaping his mouth.


" Shhhhh. It's okay. Your going to be okay." She cried.


" Go...."


" No, I'm not leaving you."


" Ket...i-is.....g-gon....afer Aa."


" What?"


" He's goin after....A-Aaron." He choked. Allison's eyes widened.


" Aaron? Oh no....." Jesse closed his eyes and his breathing stopped. Allison kissed his forehead and grabbed the phone. She shot out of the house as fast as she could.


*************************


~BJ's house~


Aaron sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, the mug shaking uncontrollably in his hands. Suddenly the phone rang, making him jump 50 feet in the air. He quickly got up and answered it.


" Hello?"


" Aaron, get out of the house!!" A voice came on the other end.


" Allison?"


" He's coming, Aaron! Kent is coming!"


" Kent?"


" Kent's the mother fucking killer, you dumb ass! Get the fuck out of there now!!"


" Where are you? Are you with Jesse?"


" I'm already on the way to BJ's house. Jesse's dead."


" Oh God...."


" It's just you and me bud. Let's do this thing!" She hung up. Aaron dropped the phone in pure shock. He ran all through the house checking all the doors and windows, making sure they were locked. He checked them all and sighed in relief. He slowly walked down the stairs, his arms wrapped around his body. He got to the bottom step when all of a sudden the lights went out. He stopped and held his breath. It was silent. Too silent. He grabbed a flashlight and flicked it on, and walked to a nearby window. He opened the curtain and screamed frantically. Kent's face appeared in the window.


" Hello!" Kent rammed his gun through the window and climbed through. Aaron screamed and ran upstairs. Kent stood up brushing the glass off of him.


" Aaron." He called out in calm voice, and took off upstairs. Aaron burst through the closet door, trying to find a possible place to hide. He searched for a large blanket, something to keep him hidden. He came up with nothing.


" I'm gonna fiiiind youuuu." Kent's ghostly voice rang through the air, sending shivers down Aaron's spine. He sprinted down the hall just in time as Kent reached the top of the stairs.


" Give it up Aaron! You have no place to hide!!" Aaron breathed hard, running from room to room. Kent was right. He didn't have no place to hide.


********


Allison pulled up in front of the house and raced inside.


" Aaron?" She called out. She got her answer when she heard rustling coming from upstairs. She sprinted upstairs taking two steps at a time, " Aaron, I'm here! I'm coming!!" Aaron's head snapped to the side when he heard Allison's voice ringing through the air. He stepped out of the room and into the dark hallway. Kent was nowhere to be seen, but Aaron knew he was there. Allison finally reached the top of the stairs.


" Aaron, we need to go now!" She started running toward him......


" ALICE, NO-------!!!!"


" Uhewww!" Allison fell to the floor, lifelessly. Kent laughed evilly, as he licked his fresh bloodied knife.


" Damn, she's annoying. Wasn't she annoying, Aaron?" He didn't say anything. He stared down at Allison's lifeless eyes. Kent laughed again.


" Congratulations. You are the only survivor of Hollywood's biggest massacre! BRAVO!!!" His smile faded," Now it's just you and me, Carter. I'm gonna give you two options. Option one: I kill you fast and easy, so you don't have to feel any pain. Or two: I kill you nice and slow, watching in pleasure as you suffer." Aaron looked at Allison, then back at Kent.


" Or option three: Let me live." Kent threw his head back and laughed.


" That's not an option. One....or two?"


Aaron let out a heavy sigh, " Neither." He turned and sprinted up another flight of stairs.


" To bad. Cause I'm going for number two!!" He yelled, running after him.
" Oh you mother fucka!" Aaron burst through the attic door, breathing hard.


" Fuck, why did I come to the attic?"


" That's a good question." Aaron screamed and whirled around. Kent walked into the attic and shut the door, " You know smart people would have used common sense. It looks like you don't have any."


" Come on Kent. Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?"


Kent shook his head, " You didn't do anything."


" Then why are you killing everybody?"


Kent laughed, " You are all full of questions, aren't ya, Carter?"


" Yeah! We just wake up every morning and try to live our lives. We get up and go to school, come home and do our homework and bust our asses at work. And then you turn your back on us and start chopping peoples head off one by one. And what about Alicia? She was your fucking cousin, man! That is some fucking fucked up shit, Kent!" Kent held up his finger to stop him.


" Uh Huh! Alicia's the biggest whore on the planet. God knows how many guys she fucked before she fucked you." He chuckled, " Lets just say I did Alexa a favor."


" Alexa?"


Kent smiled, knowingly. " Jesse: I just hated Jesse, he was so pathetic and fake. Allison: Annoying. Chris: To gay for my liking. Hil and Lindsay: Two fucking dumb bitches that don't know what killed them. Frankie: Big hot shot who thinks he knows it all. Amanda: after awhile she just wasn't funny any more. And Stevie....uh I don't know about Stevie, I didn't kill him."


Aaron's eyes widened, " What?"


" Ah! Come on, Aar. I got to have partner. I couldn't have possibly done this alone." He laughed," Tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky."


" What about me? What do you think about me?"


" I like you, Aaron. I really do. You know I actually thought we could form some kind of friendship. Honestly I did. But for what I want to do in the future is very important and I can't really do that with you standing in my way. Sorry to say it."


" Well to bad. You killed my friends you Bastard. I hope you know that this mean war." Aaron hissed. Kent laughed and put his gun and his knife down on the ground.


" You can just bring it." Aaron glared at him.


" Oh it's already been broughten."

THE WAR WAS ON!

Aaron kicked up his leg and kicked Kent in the face, catching him off gaurd. He stumbled backward. He growled and attacked. Kent wrapped his hands around his neck. Aaron kicked him in the stomach and made a quick dash for the door. Kent grabbed him from the back of his shirt and slammed him against a desk. He pulled out an extra knife and slammed it down near Aaron' s face nearly missing him. Aaron gasped and his eyes widened. He punched him in the face and knocked the knife out of Kent's hand. It flew threw the air and crashed into a mirror, breaking it to pieces.


" Whoa! Thank God for those Celebrity Defense Programs!" Kent suddenly grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up with unimaginable strength.


" Don't even bother telling him, cause I'm taking you to hell with me!!" He threw him across the room. Aaron landed in the broken mirror. A huge piece of glass automatically forced itself into him when he hit.
Kent laughed, " You are so pathetic, Aaron. Just like everyone else." He laughed again. Aaron looked to the side and grabbed the shotgun and raised it up.


" Miller?" Kent turned around, " Goodnight fucker." Kent's eyes went wide and Aaron pulled the trigger.


***************


~several minutes later~


Someone opened the door, to the attic. Finally, Alexa came into view, a smirk on her face.
" Thanks Miller." Kent stood up and faced her.
" No problem, Vega. Come on....on to round two."