- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Next chapter enjoy!

School buses rolled in the parking lot of Oakland High School. Kids piled out of the buses, chatting noisily and goofed around. Jesse McCartney walked down the sidewalk and sat down on the bench underneath a tree.

" Hey, you ready?" He asked the person next to him.

" Yeah just a minute." The person answered back. He stood up and turned toward Jesse. IT was Aaron Carter.

"Come on." Jesse said grabbing , Aaron's arm.

" Oh wait there's Alexa." Aaron said, waving at her. Jesse rolled his eyes and looks over at Alexa Vega. She was getting out of the car and talking to her dad.

" I don't know why you hang out with her. She is such a Hoe." Jesse said coldly.

" No, I think Alexa's sweet, Jesse." Aaron told him. Alexa waved at her dad and began walking toward them.

" Carter, trust me, she is as fake as Lindsay Lohan....Hey Alexa!" He bitterly said, then cheerfully greeted her. She kissed each boy on the cheek.

" What is up, McCartney?" Jesse bit his lips.

" Bye Mr. Vega!" Aaron waved at Alexa's dad.

" Is he gone?" She asked nervously. Aaron sighed.

" Yup." Just as Aaron said that, Alexa ripped her dress off. Underneath she wore a skimpy top with a matching mini skirt. The three grabbed their bags and began walking. They stopped to stare at a bunch of girls surrounding Hilary Duff. She had a sparkling mini dress on and was modeling it for her friends.

" She tries to hard." Alexa said, shaking her head.

" You know Hilary is a good singer and actress but Aaron....I can't believe you dated that diitz." Aaron took a deep breath.

" I can't believe it either." They laughed as she shook her hips as she walked. Suddenly out of nowhere, a car came rushing through flattening Hilary.

" Oh my God, she's fashion road kill." Aaron cringed at the site. Her friends cried and tried to help her up. They shook her head and started walking.

" Can you spare a dollar?" A greasily homeless man asked. Alexa streaked and backed up.

" Oh, get away from me you bomb!" The guy stood there speechless.

" Alexa! Don't you know he's just hungry?" He takes out his sandwich, " Here you go sir, a nice sandwich." He puts it in his hand. He smiled at him and continued on walking. The guy looked at the sandwich, then back at Aaron.

" I said a dollar, fucker!" He threw the sandwich at Aaron, hitting him in the back.

" Ow." Suddenly Frankie Munez came up to them.

" Guys! There was murder last night. Lindsay Lohan is dead!"

" Yes! I mean...that's terrible." Jesse said, innocently.

" What happened?" Aaron said, shocked.

" I don't know what happened. I saw her running down the street last night, with some psycho running after her. And then she got killed." Alexa adjusted her top.

" Did you see it?"

" Saw the whole thing." Alexa rolled her eyes.

" Well, at least Lindsay's out the way." She said without any guilt.

" What the hell does that mean?" Aaron asked. Alexa flipped her hair back.

" Well, since, Lindsay and Hilary are out of my way. I will be the popular one and get all the amazing movie roles. Trust me boys, you will get down on your knees and worship me." She smirked and walked away.

" I'm gonna get her." Jesse gritted through his teeth.

--------------------------------

Amanda Bynes sat at her desk staring off into space. She sighed and looked out the window. Suddenly she saw a mysterious person holding a corn slasher. She turned back speechless. She looked out the window once more. He was gone.


Aaron walked down the hall, his eyes reading a paper.

" Hey, Aaron can I talk to you for a second?" Jesse asked coming up alongside of Aaron.

" Not now." Aaron said, still looking at his paper.

" I will only take a minute, man." Jesse grabbed his arm and stopped him. Aaron still had his eyes on the paper.

" Now--are you listening to me?"

"....yeah." Jesse rolled his eyes.

" No, your--" Jesse snatches the paper out of Aaron's hands, " Gimme that!"

" Hey! I got a Spanish test in like 30 seconds!" He yelled. Jesse sighed.

" Not this stupid Spanish shiit again. Dammiit, Aaron, when will you---fuuck it, nevermind. Anyway----"

" Jesse you suck!!" Someone called down the hall. Jesse flipped them off.

"What?" Aaron asked snatching his paper back. Jesse sighed.

" Forget it." They sighed and started down the hall. Aaron took a deep breath and put the paper in his pocket.

" Jesse? I've been thinking about what happened to Lindsay. That same psycho is still out there." Jesse shook his head confused.

" Okay. Whats you point?"

" My point is, what if he comes after one of us?" Jesse laughed and put his arm around Aaron.

" Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. He's already gone after Lindsay and Hilary. Why would he go after us? We're cool. The next sluuts in Hollywood would probably be Alexa, DUH! Amanda or Allison. SO don't trip, Carter." He grinned and slapped Aaron on the shoulder.

" I'm not trippin. It's just ever since hearing about it, I get this feeling something bad is going to happen." Jesse turned to him and gave him a look.

" Of course you do. Your telepathic."

" Well, that's true. But trust me Jesse, I can always sense when dangers near----" Suddenly Aaron rammed his head into an open locker, "Son of a--!" He covered his face with his hand and groaned in pain. Jesse rolled his eyes. He reached down and helped him up.

" I knew that was going to happen." He shook his head and held on to Jesse for support.

" You Okay, Aar?" Amanda asked him

" I'll be alright." Just then Chris Trousdale came running up to the group.

" Yo, you guys. It's like a circus outside. There's press everywhere, asking everybody about Lindsay's death, especially us."

" Well, that's got to suck." Amanda said.

" So what the story?" Chris asked, shrugging.

" Frankie said Lindsay was stabbed seven---" Aaron began.

" Drop it." Jesse interrupted Aaron, " I got to go. Later, bitches."

" I got to go too. Bye!" Amanda smiled at the boys and walked down the hall.

" Bye, Amanda." Chris said dreamily.

" You know who's looking fine today? Alicia Wilson." Aaron said staring at Alicia. Chris looked at him horrified.

" Oh my God, you did not just say that." Aaron shrugged.

" What, she's a good kisser."

" She's Jesse's girlfriend."

" Yeah, but she's his fourth girlfriend."

" Right..."

" Well, you got your girlfriends and then you got your second girlfriends and then you got----"

" Uh no, Carter, mm mm."

" That's not right is it?"

" That's so not right." Chris said. He reached into his bag and pulled out one of his books. Aaron leaned back against the locker giving Alicia the eye. Chris looked back up at Aaron.

" Aaron...stop it."

" Hey, Alicia!" He ignores Chris and runs over to Alicia.

" Oh boy."

------------------------------------


After going at it hard in the storage closet, Aaron and Alisha burst into the empty hallway putting on their last remainder of clothing.

" Wow." Aaron said breathless. Alicia smiled seductively at him. She grabbed his head and pressed her mouth against his. Their tongues fought furiously. They parted out of breath.

" Later, sexi." She winked at him and retreated down the hall. Aaron smirked and slowly straightened out his shirt. He turned and jogged back down the hall.