- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter

Reviews are much appreciated! :D

Aaron, Jesse, and Alexa walked down the sidewalk on their way home. They walked past a group of people jamming away to some jams. They walked up to some street dancers getting their groove on. They sat their bags down and watched, impressed. Suddenly Aaron and Jesse joined them. The other two guys dancing, moved out of the way and let Aaron and Jesse do their thing. The girl in the group jumped in with them in sync. It was an awesome street battle, but Aaron and Jesse won by a long shot. Everybody watching clapped wildly when they were done. The others gave the boys manly hugs and told them good job, but Alexa wanted something more.

" Is that all you got to say?" Alexa snooted. The others stared down at her hard, " Yeah, I know we're good, actually we're great. All you guys just need to get a fucking life and stop being all wannabees cause you guys suck. If you need some advice call 95 South for help. God knows you desperately need it. And another thing--" Jesse suddenly clamped a hand over her mouth. He pushed her into Aaron and he walked down the street with her.

" Sorry about that. You guys did awesome." He apologized and walked away.

" Yeah, you too dog!" Jesse ran up behind, Aaron and Alexa. Jesse grabbed Alexa's arm and turned her around, roughly.

" Are you out of your mind?!" Alexa huffed and pulled her arm away.

" Jesse, don't you deny it! You know we were better!" Aaron shook his head and leaned against the wall.

" You little whore dog! The only reason why you did that is to make yourself look good! I hate to break it to you angel, but ever since Hilary and Lindsay was still alive, nobody like you better than them. And they still don't so get over it. All you can do is dream my dear, cause it's not going to happen." Jesse flatly told her. Alexa smiled.

" But it is happening." She walks over to Aaron and throws her arms around his neck, " Isn't it?" Aaron opened his mouth but nothing came out. He glance at Jesse. Jesse gave him a death stare. Aaron swallowed hard and looked back at Alexa.

" Um....sure. But Alexa...Jesse's got a point." Alexa pushed back from him, horrified.

" Excuse me?!" She fumed.

" You just don't know when to quit. And it's not making me feel--"

" Shut up, Carter!!!" She screamed. Both of the boys jumped at her outburst. She glanced back and forth at the boys.

" You fuckers will pay for this." She threatened. She turned and began to walk away.

" Sometimes you can only take too much." Aaron said. Jesse shook his head.

" I don't know why you took any at all." Just then a horn ripped through the air. A white Mercedes pulled up beside them. Jesse walked over and opened the door.

" Do you want a ride, man?" Aaron waved him off.

" No, thanks. It's too far out of the way, anyway." He said.

" Are you sure?" Aaron nodded.

" Go ahead. I'll be fine." Jesse nodded and got into the car.

" Your house tonight?"

" Yup." Jesse smiled.

" Okay, dog. Be careful."

" Bye. Bye, Alicia!" Alicia smiled sweetly and waved. They drove away and Aaron stood there staring at the car. He took a deep breath and looked around nervously. It was dusk and the street was deserted. He pulled his jacket tighter around him and began walking down the street. Suddenly a galloping noise rang through the air. He whirled around and looked everywhere. Nothing there. He turned back around, but his gaze landed on something across the street. It was a man, dressed all in black. He held a huge corn ripper in his right hand. With his eyes still on him, Aaron began to walk again. Then, the mysterious man started to move toward him. Aaron picked up his pace. Then he sprinted into a full run, the man right behind him. He ran hard, his legs burning. The chatter of feet got louder and louder, like it was right in his ear. His foot caught a rock and he fell to the ground. He quickly looked around, no one was there. The sighed in relief and began to calm down. Suddenly two cold hands grabbed his shoulders. Aaron screamed and whirled around.

" Frankie!!" He screamed.

" Damn man you sure are jumpy." Frankie chuckled. " Come on." He put his arm around him and walked with him to his house. Aaron looked around nervously. Behind him, the mysterious guy walked up, staring after him in a dead gaze.