- Text Size +
Lightning danced across the sky furiously as the heavy ran poured down hard. Aaron, Jesse, Chris, and Frankie sat in the living room.

" Okay, married, fucked, or killed. Your choices are---your choices are the three charmed ones. Go, Chris." Jesse said pointing to Chris.

" Oh God...." He answered sighing, " I--I don't know."

" Come on! Tell us!" Aaron urged him. Chris sat up into a sitting position.

"Okay, I killed Phoebe, fucked Piper and now I'm married to Paige now. Is this what were going to be doing all night, because this is lame, ya'll." Chris stated. Jesse took out a cigarette and began to light it.

" Hey.....Jess what are you doing??" Frankie asked him.

" I only smoke when I drink now." Jesse said, getting up and walking to the open window.

" But your always drinking." Aaron said.

" So, I'll work on that next. Okay, I got another one, Daphne or Velma?"

" Oh no, I'm not answering that, neither are they." Chris said looking in his mirror., " Do you guys think I should get a face lift?"

" Oh God." Aaron said annoyed.

" Oh, Please, Chris. What you need is a little slap across the face." Suddenly the light flicker and go out. The boys look around.

" I'm going to go get some candles." Frankie gets up and makes his way toward the dark kitchen. He looks around, trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness. He finally adjusts and starts to open the drawers. Suddenly the doorbell rang. He stopped what he was doing and listened to who it was. He sighed when he heard it was only Allison and Alisha. He began to search again.

" Where are those damn candles?" He groaned in annoyance. Frankie suddenly stopped when he heard foot steps coming up beside him. He slowly turned his head and saw a mysterious man standing next to him. He rolled his eyes and stood up.

" Nice try, Aaron." He said, thinking the man was Aaron. The man slowly pulled out a long sharp knife and held it up. Frankie shook his head and grabbed the candles.

" Aaron, give it up." He began to turn away, " Stupid A-hole." He looked back into the living room. Confusion spread across his face and his breathing picked up. The guy the thought was Aaron, wasn't. Aaron was still in the living room.He was laughing at what Alicia said. Frankie swallowed hard and turned back toward the guy. The guy slowly edged toward him. Frankie was frozen with fear. He glanced in the living room, hoping someone will see him. He couldn't speak nor move. Frankie eyed the sharp long knife and watched in horror as it came down. Frankie screamed as the knife slashed though his neck, empathetically.


 A huge clasp of thunder sounded through the air, along with Aaron laughing at Allisons lame remark, so none of them heard Frankie scream.

" You should've been there. It was pretty fucked up." Allison said, laughing.

" Yo, Frankie, where's those candles at?" Chris called out. They gave each other nervous glances when they didn't get an answer.

" Frankie?" Allison called out. Alisha sighed in frustration.

" That Asshole! He's just trying to scare us!" She fumed. Jesse smirked and pulled her close to him.

" Mmmm....you know what I like to do, when the lights are out, don't you?" Alisha giggled and pulled Jesse into a passionate kiss.

" Ugh...get a room." Allison said, annoyed. Aaron sighed and stood up.


" Frankie?" Aaron called out quietly. No answer, " That little son of bitch." Aaron hissed under his breath. He went over to the drawer where the candles were and started searching. He frowned when he came up empty handed. He walked over to the cabinet and peeked inside, unaware, behind him, the killer was cleaning the blood off the window and moving the rest of Frankie out of eye view.

Back in the living room, Jesse and Alisha was still going at it.

" You like that baby? Mmm, you like that?" Jesse growled against her breast.

"I love when you play with my ass, baby." Having said that, Alisha stopped what she was doing and looked at him, confused.

" I'm not playing with your ass." Jesse slowly turned around, very annoyed.

" Chris?!" Chris looked up at him.

" Oh my bad!" He said, pulling his hand out of Jesse's pants.

" Come on man. Yo, Aaron hurry up!" He was about to kiss Alisha , but she stood up, causing Jesse to fall over.

" Where you going?"

" I'll be right back."


Aaron sighed and closed the cabinet. He turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin.

" Jesus Alisha you scared me." Aaron said, clutching his chest. Alisha smirked.

" I'm sorry." She ran her finger tips over his chest. She smiled and hugged him, " Did you find Frankie?" She asked.

" No. Nor those damn candles. I left them in that bottom drawer over there and now their gone." Alisha looked over at the drawer, it was still wide open.

" Mmmm....maybe Frankie has em." Aaron shrugged and took a deep breath.

" Possibly. But where is Frankie?"

" Like I said before, he's probably trying to scare us." Aaron smirked and pulled her closer to him.

" I thought that was my job." Alisha giggled and slowly pressed her lips up against his. Aaron deepened the kiss and every once in awhile , he'll open his eyes slightly, to make sure Jesse doesn't come in. Alisha threw her arms around his neck, entering her tongue in his mouth. Suddenly a noise came near by, causing Aaron to break the kiss and look around.

" Did you hear that?" He whispered. Alisha paused for a split second.

" I didn't hear anything." She responded. Then her lips were quickly back on his. Aaron sighed and shrugged that incident off. He opened an eye, but it landed on something immediately. Alisha moved her lips down to his neck, sucking on it lightly.

" Alisha? Alisha stop for a sec." Alisha looked up at him , curiously.

" What?"

" Why is my back door open?" He walked up to the doorway and peeked outside.

" Maybe he went outside." She shrugged.

" In this weather?" Alisha frowned.

" Why do we need those candles for anyway, Aar? You know there are a lot of fun things to do in the dark." She smirked. Aaron slowly closed the door.

" So nobody will kill themselves trying to get somewhere." Alisha walked up to him and rested her hands on his chest.

" Why do I have a feeling that's not the only reason?" Aaron sighed and a scared look appeared on his face.

" Okay, I'm just seriously freaked out. With Lindsay and Hil dead and that killer on the loose....I don't feel safe anywhere." He whispered. Alisha smiled at him sweetly.

" Don't worry, I'll protect you." She leaned up and kissed him passionately. Lightning struck and the killer stood in the window behind them, staring them down hard.