- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here's the next chapter enjoy!

The next day at school, the day went on without no interruptions. The bell rang and numerous of kids fled the classroom. The halls were flooded with high schoolers all trying to get home.

" Here, don't forget elections, Monday!" A girl handed out fliers, reminding them of some election, " Don't forget election Monday! Here take one, don't forget elections Monday!" The gang came up and Stevie Brock ripped the paper out of the girls hands, annoyed.

" Don't forget election, Monday, ew!" Stevie mocked her. The gang stopped at Kent Miller who was handing out party inventions. Aaron was with him, also handing out.

" Yeah, it's gonna be an awesome Rave! There's gonna be a lot of love for Lindsay and my Girl Hil, you dig?" Amanda tapped the invitation against her teeth.

" Yeah, I should go, I could us a couple of dozen drinks." Kent turned around and smirked at her.

" Thata girl, Let you freak flag fly!" Kent chuckled and continued to pass out invites.

" Where's the fucking party?!" Someone called out.

" My place!" Aaron responded. The guy high fived his buddy.

" Sweet!" Alexa rolled her eyes annoyed.

" I don't believe this shit." She gritted through her teeth.. She shook her head and walked away, Kent staring at her the whole way. Aaron's gaze landed on Jesse and Alisha. They were arguing about something. Alisha waved him off and walked away, pissed. Jesse shook his head and headed toward Aaron.

" Hey, you alright." Aaron asked him.

" I'm fucking perfect." He hissed. Kent looked over at him and narrowed his eyes.

" Sup, fucker." Jesse glared at him.

" Miller." He responded coldly. Kent glared at him with slitted eyes.

" Whats going on?"

" Having a rave at my place tonight." Aaron answered him. Jesse stared at him with dismay. Aaron noticed him looking at him, " Dude, don't look at me. Ask Kent, it was his idea." Jesse huffed.

" Aaron with that killer out there?" Jesse said. Aaron continued to hand out invitations, " Aaron, with that killer out there?!" He said louder and more angry, making the whole hall stop talking and stare at him.

" Jess, calm down." Aaron said calmly. Jesse shook his head.

" Fuck." Jesse pushed past the crowd, angry. Aaron stared after him.

" J--" He looked around and handed the invites to the guy next to him. He pushed through the crowd and ran after Jesse.

" Yo, who wants an invite!!" Everybody cheered and gathered around.
**************************

Aaron burst through the school doors, running after Jesse.

" Jesse wait!" Jesse sighed and turned around.

" I just got one question Aaron. Why is the party at your house when it was Kents idea?" Jesse asked. Aaron grinned.

" Because I'm the only one that lives by the lake." Aaron said, laughing. " Look, Jess, this party is just for....everyone just to clear their minds. You coming?" He asked. Jesse sighed.

" I don't think so. Man, I really need to talk to Alisha. We've been fighting non stop today. But, I promise I'll stop by tomorrow morning and you can tell me everything that went down." Aaron smiled and nodded. Jesse started to turn, " Aaron, do me a favor? Keep your eyes open. I don't---" Jesse trailed off and looked down.

" You don't what Jesse?"

" Nothing, just be careful. You never know who will show up."

" Well, if the killer shows up, I ask him to come by later." Aaron said, making Jesse laugh.

" See ya, Carter"

" Bye." Aaron watched Jesse get into his car and drive away. He sighed and ran back into the school.

*************************

Alexa stomped down the hallway in a mad rage.

" Those mother fuckers are going to pay." She gritted through her teeth. She raced past a guy standing up against the wall. He lifted his head and stared after her. Slowly, He started walking after her.

" Alexa?" He called out. Alexa whirled around, hate in her eyes. The guy approached her.

" Who the fuck are you?" She hissed. The guy chuckled and pulled off his hat.

" I'm sorry you don't know me, I'm Kent Miller." He extended his hand out politely. She didn't budge.

" That's nice." She said coldly. Kent laughed and brought back his hand.

" Um...I couldn't help but over hear you back there. What is it that you can't believe?" Kent asked. Alexa threw her hands up in rage.

" THAT STUPID MOTHER FUCKER OF A SINGER THINKS HE CAN HAVE A PARTY AND NOT INVITE ME?!" She screamed, pulling at her hair.

" Hey, he's not the only one inviting people." Kent pulls out an invitation and offers it to her, " I am too." Alexa's eyes widened.

" Fuck!" She smiled and excepted the invitation, " Thank you, Miller."

" Do you like him?" Kent smirked.

" Do I like him? He's my fucking man. But that whore, Alicia Wilson, keeps on going behind Jesse's back and hooking up with Aaron! She's probably already fucked him, too, which is highly unacceptable!" Alexa let out a frustrating sigh, " I would do anything to get rid of that bitch." She hissed.

" I can do you a favor?" Kent said. Alexa smirked and ran her fingertips over his arms.

" Oh? And what's that Kent Miller?"

" I can get rid of her for ya." He grinned. Alexa raised her eyebrows.

" Really?"

" Really. And I promise you that Alicia Wilson will never stand 2ft from Aaron Carter, again." Alexa nodded her excitedly.

" Deal!" She shook her hand and grinned, " I got to go." She gave him a seductive grin and began to walk away.

" Do you need a ride?" Kent asked, " It's not safe to go by yourself. There's a killer on the loose." Alexa turned and walked back up to him.

" Miller, I am a black belt at the Celebrity Defense program. It will be a million years until a killer can get to me, without me kicking his ass first. And by the way I have my own car." Alexa told him. Kent smirked.

" Good luck," Alexa grinned, turned on her heal and walked away. Kent's smile faded and he stared after her in a cold stare.

" Your going to need it." He looked around and fled.

*********************************

Alexa walked quickly to her car. She got in, cursing to herself. A movement beside her caught her eye. She looked in the passenger seat and screamed as the killer grabbed her head and smashed it against the side window.