- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New Chapter enjoy!
The clouds departed and night fall came. Music ripped thought the air, as cars pulled up at the Carter estate. Boys and Girls piled out of the cars.

" Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! Party over here!! Ooooo--Oooooo, Party over there!!!!" A bunch of guys sang excitedly. Aaron walked out of the house, carrying two cases of beer. Just then a guy ran behind Aaron, butt naked.

" Free drinks for who ever catches me!!" A bunch of girls stopped dancing and ran after him. Aaron laughed and shook his head. Suddenly, something caught his eye, up ahead. Aaron frowned and walked slowly toward the woods. He looked back at the party, no one seemed to notice him. He took a deep breath and entered the dark eary woods.

" Hello?" He called out. The only thing he could hear was the music. Just then he heard it again, something or...someone running between the trees.

" Is anyone there?" He listened. No one answered, nor appeared. Suddenly two hands clamped down on his shoulders. Aaron screamed and whirled around, breathing hard. Stevie stood behind him, with a blank look on his face.

" What is with you guys always scaring me?!" He yelled upset.

" I didn't mean too." Stevie shrugged. He stepped forward and put his hands on Aaron's shoulders, "Aaron, take a deep breath and relax." Stevie told him. Aaron took a deep breath and began to relax.

" This party is awesome! It's the best thing to do to get our minds off Linds and Hil." Stevie said looking up at Aaron's distant face.

" It's just I can't believe that their gone, you know." Aaron said, kicking the dirt lightly with his foot. Stevie sighed.

" I know. But look at it this way, at least their at peace now." Aaron swallowed hard and nodded.

" I know, I know. It's just different." Stevie smiled and patted Aaron on the shoulder.

" Come on, Ac. Lets go open up our minds and go have fun. No worries." Aaron sighed and nodded. Stevie put his arm around him and pulled him toward an open area. They turned around then screamed. Kent stood there, staring at them.

" Hey...Miller." Stevie mumbled. Aaron and Stevie stood there for several uncomfortable seconds, trying their best to avoid, Kent's hard stare.

" What's wrong?" Kent finally spoke. Aaron flinched. Stevie cleared his throat.

" Nothing. We were just talking, now were done now, so bye." Stevie quickly grabbed Aaron and they raced past Kent, who stared them down hard. When Kent was out of sight, Aaron and Stevie finally stopped.

" What the hell is up with him?" Stevie asked, shocked by Kent's presence.

" I don't know." Aaron said, nervously.

" Aaron!" A voice called out. Aaron turned around and saw Chris running toward him.

"Yo, I got some craack! Lets bounce!" Chris said, grabbing Aaron's sleeve. Aaron smiled, turning toward Stevie.

" Have fun." He said, running after Chris. Steve stood there with a grin on his face.

" Yeah, you too."

*****************************

~~~ 2 hours later~~~


Amanda stood at the edge of the dock, untying her top. She heard a noise and she quickly whirled around.

" Hello?" She called out looking around, " Jay, is that you? Come on, Jay! Stop playing around!" Amanda shrugged her shoulders," Whatever fucker, i'm heading in." She took off the remainders of her clothes and jumped into the waiting water. She surfaced and looked around. The music from the party blasted through the air. A rustling sound came once more.

" Jay? Come on Jay, this isn't funny!" She took a shaky breath and started to swim back to the dock. She pulled herself out of the water and ran to her clothes. She pulled her shirt on, just as she saw a dark figure moving toward her, a long shedy in his hand. She screamed and started to run as fast as she could. Little did she know, she was running away from the party, where no one can hear her scream.

Amanda ran full speed through the dark foggy woods, terrified. Suddenly she tripped on a uprooted tree and landed hard on the ground. Stunned and confused, she hoisted herself up and looked around. It was silent. She backed up slowly. She gasped as her back hit something hard and rough. Her eyes widened, as she brought her hand down and felt the thing behind her. She sighed in relief, when it was only a tree. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She reopened them, when a scream caught in her throat. The killer stood in front of her. She screamed as he empathetically rammed the long shedy through her body.

*****************************

Aaron puffed in a smoke and held it in for a few seconds. Then he slowly let it out, his face spacey.

" This crack is kicking I ass." He said, cracking up. Chris laughed along with him, both of them dazed on what was going on. Chris suddenly stopped laughed and looked behind him, sensing someone behind him. He stared at the figure behind him, patting Aaron on the shoulder, trying to get his attention. Aaron shrugged Chris's hand off and turned around.

" Man, look at this fucking guy!" Chris snorted. Aaron stepped backward and looked upon the guy.

" I think you just a little bit late for Halloween doooo." Aaron said, swaying back and forth.

" Get lost fucker. You weren't invi------" Suddenly the guy grabbed Chris's head and turned it all the way around. Aaron jumped back startled.

" Son of a biitch." The guy pushed Chris's body to the ground. Aarons eyes widened and he sprinted back into the woods. He breathed hard, his vision blurry. He knew he was headed toward the party, cause the music was getting louder and louder. Finally he got to a tree. He stopped and tried to catch his breath. He sighed and leaned against it, closing his eyes. He reopened them, to only see a flying shedy come flying toward his head. He screamed and ducked just in time, barely missing a very painful death.

" Oh...my...God.." He muttered. He slid to the ground, fainting.