- Text Size +
Aaron stood in front of the sink washing a plate, his mind racing. He woke up outside, when no memory on what happened that night. He believed it was all just a nightmare. He actually went back to the area where Chris was supposedly killed. He found nothing. No blood nor anything on Chris. It was nightmare, but what he doesn't know is that nightmare will come back and bite him in the ass.

Aaron let out a loud sigh an leaned against the sink, his eyes closed.

" Aaron." A low whisper came. Aaron snapped his eyes open, looking around, frantic.

" Aaron." The whisper came again. Aaron's breathing picked up.

" Who-who's there?" He said, frightened.

" Aar...." Aaron gasped and grabbed a butcher knife, that laid on the counter.

" Who's there?" He repeated. He held up the large knife out, protecting himself.

" Aaron help. Get me out of here." The voice pleaded. The knife shook in Aaron's hand.

" Who is that?"

" Aaron, get me out of here, man. It's cold!"

" Where are you?"

" I'm in the fridge. Get me out!" Aaron slowly walked to the refrigerator doors. With shaky hands he pulled open the doors and kneeled down, his eyes closed.

" About fucking time." Aaron slowly opened his eyes. A scream caught in his throat, as he gazed, opened eyed into the fridge. Chris's head was sitting on the shelf, looking down at him.

" Geez, you slower than my Grandma." Chris joked.

" C-Chis??"

" Who the hell do you think it is? Santa Claus?" He rolled his eyes, '" Now, stop gawking at me and get me out of here. I'm fuucking freezing I disagree off. Well....I can't really say my ass, cause I don't have an ass right now, so I guess I would have to say my eyes." Aaron's eyes rolled up into his head and he fainted once more.

" Hey....I'm still in here."

*****************************

Aaron groaned loudly and slowly opened his eyes.He frowned when he saw Jesse, Stevie, and Allison looking down at him,

" Jesse?"

" Aaron are you okay?" Allison said with worry.

" Where am I?"

" Your at my house, man. We found you past out on your kitchen floor. You scared the hell out of us. We didn't know what was wrong."

" Chris....." He gasped and sat up, " Chris!!! Oh my God!! He wanted me to get him out! He fucking talked to me! I thought I was dreaming but he was there! He told me to get him out!--"

" Aaron, no he didn't--" Jesse said, shaking his head.

" Yes he did, Jes! He was there. His head in the fridge on the top shelf! He acted the same, like nothing happened! I have to get him out. He was there! He talked to me! He----" Jesse grabbed him by the shoulders.

" Aaron! Chris did not speak to you.." Aaron stared at him, " He's dead man." Aaron closed his eyes and shook his head.

" It's true. We did find his head in your fridge. But we got rid of it and we also cleaned your refrigerator." Stevie said. He took a deep breath,

" Frankie's dead too." Jesse said. Aaron stood up and leaned his head against the wall.

" I was getting rid of the stuff in your fridge. I was walking down the hall and I smelled something weird. At first I thought it might be the blood all over the food, but then I noticed a dark stain beside your hall closet. I put down the food and opened the door....and I saw Frankie hanging up by a hanger....he throat had been ripped open. We tried to call the police but we couldn't get through. Later on we looked around to see if anybody else was around and we....found Amanda pinned to a tree in the woods." Jesse took a deep breath. " Man, these murders are getting out of control." He said, shaking his head.

" You got that right. What kind of sick fucker puts a head in someone's refrigerator?" Stevie said, disgusted. Jesse closed his eyes and shook his head.

" He's just messing with us." He said, " Hey, have you guys noticed that all the murders have been of....celebrities? US." They nodded, silently.

" What I don't get is how this psycho is murdering everybody all at once." Allison spoke, her voice shaky. Stevie's head shot up from the table.

" Maybe there's more than one, killer." He said getting up out of his chair and looked out the window.

" Who is it? What does he want?"

" It's definitely someone who wants us dead. But Allison, it could be anyone. Like a escaped lunatic or a st----" He stopped when he heard Aaron start to laugh, " Aaron, what the fuck?!" Aaron turned around, facing him, with a mysterious smile and laughing like a crazy person.

" Jesse....." He began, slowly walking toward him, " I'm gonna kill you." He said with a smile. Jesse's eyes widened and he shot up from his feet.

" Oh shit." Stevie said, backing away.

" Aaron what are you talking about, man?" Jesse swallowed hard.

" You said....the killer isn't after us. You said he was only after the girls." He gritted through his teeth. Allison's head shot toward Jesse.

" You said what?!?!?!"

" Uhhhhh............"

" Oh hell no! You didn't McCartney! Here, son hold my earrings." She said taking the earrings out of her ears and handing them to Stevie. She growled and rolled up her sleeves, ready to strike.

" Dont" Stevie said, grabbing her.

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Aaron screamed and attacked him. He wrapped his hands around his neck and continued screaming in fury.

" Ahhhhhh.....Aar....let...me...go." Jesse struggled to fight him off, but Aaron held on.

" Come on, Aar, you hurting him man." Stevie calmly said. Finally Allison pulled him away from him.

".....I'm sorry!!" Jesse choked out,holding his neck, couching loudly, " I didn't know what was going on!"

" Yes you did!! The only reason why you said that is because you didn't want me to panic! And panicking, I can do very well!"

" No, I didn't! I was exaggerating....."

" Exaggerating my ass! You know, all this freaky shit went down after I fucked Alicia!!" Suddenly silence slipped through the air.

" WHAT?!?!?!" Jesse's loud voice, ruined that silence. Aaron smiled innocently and backed up, " Your the reason why she's been ignoring me and paying more attention to you!!" He fumed, his eyes blaring with anger.

" Look, Jesse I can explain." Aaron said, holding up his hands.

" You don't have to explain anything, Aaron! I just got one thing to say to you." He hissed.

" What?" Aaron whispered, shaking. Jesse snatched his arm to the side and clutched a sharp knife.

"DIE!!!!" Aaron shrieked and jumped over the table, hiding behind a chair. A confused and scared look appeared on Jesse's face as he held up the knife, not moving. His breath became shallow as he looked at the knife. He let out a cry and let it fall to the floor. Slowly, Aaron got up and walked over to Allison and Stevie, his eyes wide and plastered on Jesse.

" Aar...." Aaron flinched and took a step back. He held up his hand to stop him from coming any closer.

" Don't. Don't come near me, Jesse." Jesse looked over at Stevie and Allison, already standing by the door.

" Stevie. Ally. Please just listen to me." Jesse pleaded. They shook their head and stepped closer to the door.

" I can't believe it. It's you." Aaron said, his voice feeling with frantic emotion.

" Aaron, it's not me. I swear to God-----"

" It has to be you, Jesse. Your the only one who was happy that Lindsay died." Stevie said.

" What? Oh, fuck you, man! I wasn't happy, but she deserved it!" He slipped again and he realized that, " That came out all wrong."

" No, " Aaron began, " I think it came out perfectly."

" You guys have go to believe me." He began to cry.

" I'm sorry, Jess. We got to go. Come on, Allison." Stevie grabbed Allison's hand and they departed.

" Guys wait!!" He yelled, running toward the door. He stopped and stared after them. Jesse didn't know what to think. His friends and including his best friend in the world think he's the killer. Jesse hung his head and slid to the ground, resting his head in between his legs. Aaron took a deep breath and sat down at the table, confused and angry. He covered his mouth with his hands and began to cry.