- Text Size +
Aaron sat in his car, dreading the idea to go into the house. The porch light was on but it was still pretty dark. With a shaky hand, he grabbed the door handle, taking a deep breath. He let it out with a whoosh and pushed open the door, running full speed toward the house. He burst through the door and quickly locked it with all the locks he had. He leaned against the door exhausted, his eyes closed. He relaxed and opened his eyes, looking around. The lights were on and he figured that his parents were home. They have been away for a couple of weeks. He let out a breath and started walking down the hall.

" Mom? Dad?" He called out. No answer. Confusion spread across his face. Where are they? All the lights were on, he definitely didn't leave them on. He shivered as he had a terrified feeling. He felt like he wasn't alone. Where ever his parents were, they sure wasn't there at the time. Then he remembered what Stevie said earlier. " I found Frankie in the hall closet...hanging by a hanger." He remembered. He said he tried to call the police but no answer. So did Stevie just leave him there? Aaron shook his head, shaking those thoughts away. He wanted to go see for himself, but a part of him was telling him not to. Fearing he would see something he really didn't want to see. But that feeling got the worst of him. He found himself walking down the hall toward the hall closet......

He stopped in front of the door, leading into the closet. He looked down and sure enough there was a dark stain below him. Blood perhaps? Frankie's? He swallowed hard and stared at the door. He stepped closer and lifted his hand to the doorknob. He slowly turned it and creaked open the door. He squeezed his eyes shut not wanting to look inside. But he knew he had too. He slowly opened them and looked inside the dark closet. He squinted trying to see inside, but it was too dark. He flicked on the light, gazing inside with confusion. Nothing was there. No Frankie. No blood. Was Stevie lying to him? At this rate, Aaron couldn't help but blame Stevie too for the killings. He guessed everybody had something to do with it. You know it really could be Jesse....no, not Jesse. Jesse's out of the question. It could be Stevie, but there's a big possibly it could be Alexa. Yup, definitely Alexa, considering how much she threatened him a couple of days ago. She seems to be jealous of everybody who comes into contact with him. And she just hates Jesse. And another thing...it could be Allison for that matter. All Aaron knew is that all of them were players in this sick game. Yes that is what it is just a game.....kill these celebs and make it look like they are the ones doing it. He's making them turn against each other, to make them weak. Easy pray.....

Aaron closed the door, and let out a sigh of relief. He walked toward the kitchen and pulled out some peanut butter and jelly. He locked the doors, he was safe, there was nothing to worry about. He turned on the kitchen TV and watched music videos on MTV. With his eyes still on the TV he pulled out a long knife, reading to spread the peanut butter on the bread. But what he didn't know is that he grabbed the wrong knife...a knife stained with dark blood. He spread the peanut better on the bread, unaware he was spreading blood all over it too. When he was done he lifted the sandwich to his mouth, ready to take a bite. He looked at, then let out a scream. He dropped the sandwich to the ground, breathing hard. He looked down at the knife in his hand and let it drop to the floor, also. He let out a cry and fled into the living room, away from the kitchen. He tripped over a rug and rammed into two big statue looking things in the living room. He landed on the floor hard, laying in between the status. With his mouth agaped he looked toward his left when he noticed something he feared... his mom was laying to the left of him, murdered.

" Mom?" He looked toward his right, " Dad?" He shot up from the floor and unlocked all the doors, stumbling outside, and throwing up in the bushes. He breathed hard, resting his hands on his knees. He heard a loud noise out in the distance. He shrieked and ran back inside slamming the door behind him. He turned around and his eyes landed on his deceased parents. He let out a sob, looking around terrified. The killer was there....somewhere...maybe everywhere. He grabbed the phone and ran to the closet, locking it behind him. He sat down in the furthest corner of the closet and dialed '911'. His eyes were blurry and he could barely push the buttons. Finally he got them pushed and put the phone up to his ear.

" Come on, come on." He pleaded, " DAMNITT!!" He let out a cry when he couldn't get through. Then he dialed Stevie's number...for some odd reason...having a feeling it's him too.

" Stevie?"

" Aaron, is that you?"

" Yeah, it's me."

" Where are you? I can barely hear you."

" I'm at my house. I'm in my closet. I think...he's here Stevie."

" Aaron, you need to get out of there!"

" I can't. I'm scared. He...killed my parents. I found them. "

" Oh my God..."

" Stevie, you just need to get the idea that Jesse is the killer out of your fucking head, cause it's not him."

" It has too be."

" It's not. Who ever it is, is trying to turn us against each other. Making it look like were the ones doing it. I don't know what to think, Stevie, but I think were all suspects in his little game of his."

" I agree. I mean it could be Allison. Or you for that matter. It's kinda hard not to trust anyone now. I love you man, and I'm sorry I'm blaming you now. So lets just keep our eyes open and be careful."

" Agreed. What about Alexa?"

" Alexa's out of the question."

" Why? She's the biggest suspect out there, Stevie. She hates Jesse's guts for whatever reason and she's like obsessed with me. She also threatened me and Jesse the other day, said we were gonna pay for it."

" It's not Alexa, dude."

" How?"

" She's dead."

" Say what?"

" Me and Allison were driving by school today after getting out of Jesse's and we saw her car in the parking lot. We stopped and went over there. Someone got to here, man. Her head was smashed against the window."

" Goddamnit. What are we going to do, Stevie?"

" I don't know. It's just you, me, Allison, and Jesse left. Don't worry about Alicia dude, he won't go for her."

" I think he will."

" Why do you say that?"

" He' s getting everybody that came into contact with us. He killed my fucking parents, man! Did you forget that part?"

" Oh shit. That's right, Alicia is in danger!"

" If anything happens to her I'll never forgive myself. I already hurt Jesse. Now I can't just sit back and watch her drop like a fucking rock."

" We need to go to the police, man."

" Their not answering. And that's not like them. Maybe we should------"

" Aaron? Aaron what's wrong?"

" There's someone outside my door....."

" Dude, calm down and be quiet."

" Stevie......"

" Aaron, just keep me on the phone. Don't hang up. Keep talking to me, man."

" Okay."

Suddenly someone rattled the doorknob. Aaron let out a silent scream and scrambled deeper into the closet.

" He's trying to get in."

" Hide yourself."

Aaron looked around, trying to find a blanket or something, but he came up with nothing. He was trapped.

" There's nothing here...."

" Aaron?" A voice came from outside, " Aaron are you in there, open the door."

" Stevie, hold on ......"

" Aar, what the hell are you doing?!" Aaron lifted himself up and stepped closer to the door.

" Hello?"

" Aaron, open up. It's Jess!" He let out a sigh in relief and reached toward the lock.

" Stevie it's just Jesse."

" Don't let that fucker in there."

" Stevie, lay off it!"

He unlocked the door and Jesse came running in, embracing Aaron in a tight hug. Aaron reached up and closed the door, locking it back.

" Are you okay?" Jesse asked him, pulling away.

" I'm fine."

" Who you talking too?"

" Stevie." he picked up the phone and held it up to his ear. " Stevie?"

" Dude, get rid of him, before he kills you."

" Stevie, he's not going to do anything. Chill! Look maybe we can all go to the station together, since we can't get through anyway."

" Like being in the same room together, knowing that one of us is the killer. I think not."

" Stevie!"

" Okay! Sorry. Yeah we''ll go. Me and Allison are coming for you guys right now. Just stay where you are and keep me on the phone."

" K." Aaron put the phone on his shoulder, too give some time for Stevie and Allison to get in the car.

" Do you still think it's me?"

" If I still thought it was you, do you think I would be in this closet alone with a homopyscho maniac?"

" True."

" No, Jesse. I don't think your not."

" Good, cause i'm not!"

" Stevie's blaming it on me now. I'm blaming him and Allison. It could be any of us, Jess."

Jesse nodded, " Yeah. You know if I didn't know any better, I think it's exactly what this sick fucker wants."

" I think so too." Suddenly a crash in the living room ripped through the air. They let out a cry and huddled together.

" Stevie, hurry!"

" I'm going as fast as i can, man!"

" Okay, just don't have an accident." He put the phone down, " You know, there is a huge possibility that Stevie is the one. He lied to me about Frankie."

" Seriously?"

" Yeah. I looked, he wasn't there. Jesse, if anything happens, I'm really sorry. Just remember that."

" I'm sorry too."

" For what?"

" For blowing up at you today. Kinda set you off, and frightened you a little."

" Ya. And I'm sorry about Alicia. She's in much danger as we are. The killer killed my parents, it's only a matter of time until he gets to Alicia."

" Yeah. Aaron, if anything happens to me during that time, can you promise me you won't let anything happen to her."

" You know, I can't promise anything, Jess. But I will do my best. Cause I love Alicia as much as you do. Let's just hope the killer doesn't get to me first without me even doing anything........."