- Text Size +
Story Notes:
*This is the OF conversion I'm doing of the already existing and finished fanfic: Just Another Day.*
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, I'm converting this, and it's something I've been debating for some time. I'm hoping this comes out okay. Please let me know, it's been some time since I've done Original Fiction, and yes some things are changing in this version. Enjoy!

PS - Yes I'm a dork for making a banner for this, but I like making banners, what can I say? lol
Life is funny. How anything can happen, stuff you never dreamed of. Ideas you thought always belonged in movies and books but never real life. I think about my life, before it all started obviously, and it’s like the tale of someone else. Cause Lordie knows it couldn’t be my life? It’s just so crazy. It is almost like another world and I wonder now just how did I get through each day? I didn’t even realize at first how much it would all change. That it would even change. I hated change, now I embrace it. I never thought something so random, so small could alter so much in my life. Guess that’s how fate plays with things isn’t it? Something you don’t even notice, ends up rocking your world hard and chaotic like. You wonder if it was really that, that did it. Okay, I’m rambling, but it’s all true. Am I even making sense with all my babbling on? To some., I bet I am. Those who’ve had something similar happen obviously. To those who think I’m crazy, or who haven’t had it happen, well I guess I can start. At the beginning, cause where else would I start right? Before it happened, and it was just a day in the mundane life of Calypso Lynn Rayne. That, would be me, so you know. I know this story won’t be life rocking to most, but I want to tell it anyway. I just, well, want to show people that even the smallest things, can effect everything you know in ways you never dreamed.

I want to show that fairytales can come true.

And that they are also a lot of trouble when they do.

But it’s worth it, trust me.