- Text Size +
This was a challange set for me by my best friend, Carina. These are the conditions....

Elijah and Orlando go to the park=
See pigeons=
Laugh at something stupid=
Orlando goes missing
Dom dressed in drag=
Billy trying to fix a computer=
MUST ALL BE IN THE PARK!!!=

“Hey! I gots an idea!” Orlando yelled jumping up from the floor in his drunken stupor.
“Hmm?” Elijah mumbled turning his head a little to look at Orlando.
“Lets go to the park!” Orlando replied, still yelling.
“Oh Oh, can I get dressed up first?” Dom asked, walking – rather stumbling towards the stairs. “I’ll be back in a second.” He informed everyone.
“Guys, the computers broken!” Billy called from the other room.
“We’re going to the park.” Elijah told all who were listening.
“Can I bring the computer to fix it?” Billy asked, poking his head into the room, and falling off his chair. Elijah, Orlando and Billy started to laugh, but stoped abruptly when Dom came down the stairs.
“Well?” Dom prompted the other three guys, spinning around in a circle. Showing off his scarlet red dress and stilettos.
“Wow. You look pretty.” Billy said dreamily.
“Well I’d shag ya.” Orlando agreed.
“I think I’d shag me too.” Dom nodded. “Lij, whaddya think?”
“Did you get that dress from my Mom’s closet?” Elijah asked, squinting to see the dress.
“Uh, yeah. I didn’t know me and your mom wore the same size shoes.” Dom replied.
“I’ve got the computer! Let’s go to the park.” Billy announced.
“Okay.” The other three agreed in unison. Then burst out laughing…again.

“Lij! Lij! Look! Pigeons!” Orlando yelled.
“Cool! Let’s go chase ‘em! Quick, before they get away!” Elijah giggled. Him and Orlando got up and ran at the pigeons screaming and yelling every choice word in their drunken vocabulary.
“Wait for me!” Dom yelled after them and also got up and chased the birds. At least, he tried to. He took about three steps and fell flat on his face. Orlando and Elijah turned around to see Dom lying on the ground, dress up around his neck, showing everything he had to the world. Elijah stumbled as fast as he could to help Dom up, but also tripped and landed on him. Then, they started laughing again. Elijah got up and tried to help Dom up, but he was drunk so he needed some help. Billy was busy trying to fix the computer, so he decided Orlando would be a safe bet.
“Hey Landy!” Elijah called, turning around. “Landy? ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLANDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Elijah yelled, but he got no answer from his friend and drunken drinking buddy.
“Where is he?” Dom asked from his crumpled position on the ground.
“Gone.” Elijah replied simply.
“Can we go find him?” Dom questioned, climbing to his feet.
“Yeah. Uh, what about Billy?” Elijah agreed, turning to look at Billy Boyd computer fixer extraordinaire.
BANG! The computer blew up in Billy’s face and he fell on his but.
“Well that didn’t go as I planed.” He said to himself.
“I think he’ll be busy for a while longer.” Dom stated the obvious.
“Yeah. C’mon. Let’s go.” Elijah suggested. For no reason at all, Elijah hit Dom in the arm. “Teg.” He mumbled.
“Teg.” Dom responded, hitting Elijah in the arm. The two went on like that until they came across Orlando’s shirt.
“Orli’s shirt.” Elijah whispered.
“Well duh!” Dom scoffed.
“Orlando?!” Elijah called out into the darkness. “Orlando, where the fuck are you?!” Elijah screamed again.
“I’m up here!” Orlando’s voice said from above them.
“Oh my God!” Dom gasped.
“What?” Orlando’s voice spoke again.
“You turned into a tree!” Dom shouted in horror, hugging the ‘Orlando’.
“What the fuck are you on about? I didn’t turn into a tree you stupid git. Come to think of it I don’t know how I got up here.” Orlando replied sticking his head down from the tree branches.
“Oh there you are.” Elijah realised. “Hold on. Don’t move. I’m coming up there to.” Elijah told him and began climbing the tree.
“Wait for me!” Dom called and also began climbing. Once all three were in the top of the tree, as high as they could go, they heard another BANG! They looked down towards Billy.
“William Boyd! You fucking moronic hobbit! Get your ass up here, NOW!” Orlando screamed at him.
“Will you lot down there shut the hell up!” Some guy yelled out his bedroom window.
“NO! Mind your own fuck business! Ass hole!” Elijah yelled back at him.
“I’m coming!” Billy called from below his friends. In about one and a half minutes, there were four hobbits and an elf in the top of a huge tree. All of a sudden, a bright light appeared out of nowhere in the sky above them.
“Wooow. What’s that?” Dom asked, staring up at the light.
“It looks like a…” Orlando began.
“UFO!” Elijah finished. Suddenly, a beam of bright blue light shot out the bottom of the space craft.
“Hey Lij, that light’s the same colour as your eyes.” Billy pointed out. The light then began to suck them right out of the tree.
“Uh…this isn’t good.” Elijah pointed out. All four guys began screaming for help. But none came. When they were inside the space thingy, an alien guy walked in.
“Boo!” He shouted in their faces. The guys began screaming.

“AHHHH!” Elijah screamed, sitting straight up in bed. “Ouch. Damn. Last time I ever drink that stuff again.” He mumbled to himself. Elijah then noticed he wasn’t alone in his bed. He looked to his left and saw Orlando and Billy. Then to his right and saw Dom and they were all naked. Elijah checked under the sheet and wished he hadn’t, for he too was naked. There was just one more thing left that he hadn’t noticed… they were in a bubble, being watched by an alien guy.


(Bella~ For Carina, my best friend...my muse.)