- Text Size +
Robert was now 3 months old and was the spitting image of his father.Alissa missed Nick but knew she couldn't dwell on the past.

Alissa had saved money from her part time job as a waitress to move out of Donnie and Kims and felt independent for the first time in her life.

One day Alissa was at westfields shopping centre to buy nappies which was on sale,she was looking at the toys when she bumped into someone.
"excuse me miss,im so sorry i wasn't watching what..Alissa ,heck,look at you girl"

"Aj,Um Hi,what are you doing in a toy aisle"Said Allisa
"I was looking for a present for baylee,Now you tell me who is this adorable little guy and why does he look like Nick"

"shit "swore Alissa"Listen AJ,you cant tell Nick,but when we split i found out i was pregnant"

"Alissa you should have told Nick or one of us,we could have helped"
Alissa smoothed down her blue shirt and said"Aj i dont need anyones help,you can all stay in your happy backstreet world and leave Robert and me alone"
Alissa grabbed Robert and took off while Aj went to find Nick who she knew was in the games section.

Aj ran to Nick who was paying for his games.
"Shit Nick you would not believer who i just saw,Alissa man and she looked hot and nick she has a son,your son'
Nick turned to Aj in shock"what,and you let her leave.where is she"
Aj shrugged,as Nick grabbed him,forgetting about his purchases,so they could Find Alissa.

The 2 men looked everywhere for Alissa and baby Robert and had no luck.
"Aj,i have to find her,i have to find my son,I still love her man"
"Nick we will,we just need tot hink,what about her brother Donnie,do you have his number?"
"no,crap wait a minute,i know where he works,lets go"
Nikc and Aj ran to Ajs black dodge durango and sped off to Donnies recording studio.