- Text Size +
Tina was driving down the road,sighing loudly. Her parents had kicked her out when she refused to help with the family's drug business.

She wasn't sure where to go. All her friends were involved in the business somehow,so she couldnt go to them. Tina wanted to be clean and rebuild her life. She even went to rehab at seventeen to try and rid herself of drugs. Now, here it was a year later and she still found herself in trouble.

Rehab...that was it! She could go see Alex. He was her friend at rehab, and he always said if she wanted to get her life together that he'd be there.

Tina quickly turned the car around quickly in Alex's direction. It was an hour's drive, so she turned her NSYNC CD up and cruised down the road.

An hour later, she arrived at a large house with a group of men playing basketball out front. She hesitated, not sure if she should interrupt. Tina slowly got out of the car and pulled her long, honey coloured hair into a ponytail.

"Hey, go away! No fans allowed!" said the snobby voice of a woman.

Tina looked up and saw a tall,bony, older looking brunette.

"Um, I'm not a fan. I'm here to see Alex."

"There's no Alex here, Hun. Oh, you mean A.J. Well, you better hop back on your bike because he's my man and I don't want any fans or little girls thinking they can have him."

Tina didnt know what to say,so she turned back to the car. The woman's mean laughter was ringing in her ears as she walked away. Tina started to cry. She didn't know where to go. She only had $100 left in her pocket and nowhere to stay. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.

"Tina, hey, Tina is that you?"

Tina turned around and saw Alex looking at her with a large grin on his face. She glanced over at the rude woman, who was frowning beside him. Tina ignored her and made her way over to Alex.