- Text Size +
A.J. rushed down the driveway to hug Tina, accidentally knocking over his girlfriend in the process.

His girlfriend frowned as she looked at Tina. Tina was younger and prettier,so in her eyes that meant competition. She got that way with any woman that came into A.J.'s life.

"Excuse me, A.J. Did you forget about me?" she snapped.

A.J. quickly pulled back from Tina,not wanting her to get into one of her moods.

"Guys this is Tina. Tina, this is Kevin, Nick, Brian, and Howie. Oh, and this is Katinka."

"I'm his girlfriend," Katinka added.

"More like, Kastinka, pain in his ass," Nick muttered.

The guys tried to hide there laughter,while Katinka just glared.

"So...Tanya,where do you know A.J. from?" Katinka asked.

Tina frowned. "Actually, it's Tina, and I met him in rehab," she replied.

A.J. could tell that Katinka was about to start trouble,so he quickly changed the subject.

"So, Tina what brings you here on this sunny afternoon?"

"Well, I sort had a run in with my folks," she said softly.

"Oh, what happened?" he asked in concern.

"They wanted me to help them deal drugs. When I refused, they kicked out. So, here I am. I just want to stay clean, Alex. I couldn't stay there."

"I understand," he said softly. "I'm proud of you for that," he continued as he hugged her. "Where are you staying?"

"Um...," Tina said as she glanced at her car.

"You're staying with me," he said.

"Uh, A.J." Katinka started to protest.

He held his handup and looked at her. "She's staying with me," he said then looked back at Tina. "Let's get your stuff inside. Guys, you wanna help?"

"Sure, thing," Kevin said as he motioned for the rest of the guys to follow.

Tina glanced over at Katinka, who stood there with her hands on her hips. She glared at Tina with her fierce eyes. Tina had a gut feeling that something was up, and from the looks of her...Katinka was only with A.J. for the money. She was determined to fight back.