- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this chapter took a while to post,i had work commitments and a bub with flu.
Enjoy
Kristy
"Baby, why do you have to go shopping with her? You should be spending time with me."

It was the next day and Katinka was upset as Aj had made plans to go shopping with Tina which in Katinka eyes meant less money spent on her.

"Katinka,stop it,I haven't seen Tina in ages and i see you all the time,so i dont see how my going shoping with her for a few hours is such a freakin drama"

"So what seeing that skanky Drug addict is more important then spending time with your girlfriend" retorted Katinka

Before a now furious Aj could reply Tina walked into the room,unbeknown to Aj,Tina had heard everything.

"Aj can i cancel today,shae rang and wanted me to come and help her with something"lied Tina

Aj stared at Tina knowing something wasnt what it seemed,sighing he replied"i guess its ok"

Katinka stood there gloating,she had seen Tina on the stairs and knew she had heard everything,turning to aj,she told him to take her shopping.

She loved how Aj being the generous and loving boyfriend he was would spoil her,well he would want to otherwise she would be looking for another celebrity boyfriend"she thought.

Katinka grabbed Aj and quickly ran to the car while Tina sat there crying regretting coming to Ajs.
Tina slowly got up and rang Rachael,needing some one to talk to.
Tina trird to compose herself as the phone rang.
'hello Shae" she said before the floodgates burst