- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry its been ages since i updated this.i plan to update all my stories soon.
Tina and Shay spent the next hour on the phone trying to work on a plan to expose Katinka for the gold digger she was.

Tina remembered a saying her mother had once told her that was about being nice to a person confused them and resulted in you gaining there trust.

The two girls thought that once they gained this information that they could use it against Katinka,and Aj would realise what she was really like.


Just as the girls got off the phone Katinka walked in with practically a million shopping bags.

"Aj,really,we did not spend enough money,we need to go back and get some new furniture,this couch you have is ugly"

Aj sighed,the comfy old couch was his favourite and the first thing he bought with his backstreet money.

Tina hid her grimace and walked up to Katinka.
"hi Katinka,i know Aj will be busy tonight,so how about you have a girls night with Shay and I ."

"well i dont know,i thought i could go to Ajs rehersal"
Tina mentioned there would be free cocktails and lots of other stuff that Katinka could not resisit.

Aj knew something didnt seem right but did not want to question Tina in front of Katinka,all he knew is he better have his phone on him tonight.

Later that night the three girls along with Brians girlfriend Karlie and Kevins girlfriend Charli watched a walk to remember crying,well all of them except cold hearted Katinka who didnt quite get "chic movies" as she called them.
By the time Karlie and charli went home Katinka had drunk 2 bottles of vodka and 3 midori splices.

Tina told Shae to run and get a tape recorder as Katinka started taking about how good aj was for the money and how she never has to pay for anything.

By the time Shae came back with the tape recorder Katinka had passed out.

The girls quickly made plans to get her drunk again another night but to have the tape recorder near by.