- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story so please leave reviews so i can continue to get better as i write,Thank you.
Today was a day like any other for Kala,she got up,got dressed and went to work.She hated her job but it paid her bills so she put up with it for now.But the people she worked with were just downright nasty,rude,unloving people.They didn't care if they spit food at her,or tripped her when she was walking back into the kitchen,and they never left a tip ! Not once ! Kala was a waitress ,and she didn't like being one but like i said it paid her bills so she put up with it.Kala was like every other girl out there really.Unless you count the fact that she actually worked and the other girls she always saw in her town partyed all night and day.But Kala never did that,she wasn't the going out at night,drinking till she threw up kind of girl.She was the type of girl who liked to stay at home on friday with a hot cup of tea and a good book and just be in the quite and peacefulness of her cozy little one room house.True she didn't really have friends because she idn't like the girls in her town first of all and second ,well,she didn't want to be hurt.She had been hurt so many times in the past,her heart broken and she was left alone to pick up the pieces and start fresh again.That's how it always happened.Someone came into her life,changed it,then broke her heart and left her alone just like before.Her family,boyfriend,wait scratch that,her ex-boyfriend.Her first and last boyfriend,oh the stuff he put her through.No she's not even going to talk about *him*,he's not worth it,not at all.She didn't live under a rock though,just because she got hurt,she did have friends,a few ,not many but a few.Her best friends name was Holly,and she was a good friend,always there to talk to when Kala needed it.And also another best friend,Michelle,now Michelle was one of her best firends but sometimes she just got to Kala with some of the things she did and said to people,it just bothered her.She's downgrade them,and say the meanest things just to see them cry sometimes but Kala kept on believeing that if she stood by Michelle and helped her out maybe she could turn into a better person.But the one good thing about having Michelle as a friend is that she has a boyfriend that she spends most of her time with so she isn't around Kala that much to get her mad at the things she does.And Michelle always teased Kala about breaking up with her boyfriend and now not having one,well Kala saw it as she just wasn't ready to start dating again.Although she did like one guy,but no she couldn't have him he was ,well famous,anyway why would he care for a girl like her,she was plain and the girls around him were ,well,famous too,and he deserved a woman who was just like him and in the same kind of work and could understand that he wouldn't always be around when she wanted him to be.Oh but she loved those blue eyes,those beautiful blue eyes.
Chapter End Notes:
Meeting Nick coming up soon !