- Text Size +
There he is,signing another autograph for a fan,and he's still smiling ! Why is he smiling ? Shouldn't his hand hurt,or his cheeks go numb,or something ? But he just sits there with a smile on his face as another fan comes up ,sure the fans didn't notice anything,he hid it very well i mean,he looks so happy on the outside but on the inside he's lost.Somethings missing,he thinks about it all the time,but what is missing ? He's got great friends,family,job (if you could really call it that). See Nick Carter really isn't a normal guy,he trys to be but he isn't.not really.He is a star,he's famous,for what ,well he's in a band called The Backstreet Boys,and i have to say they rock.So right now he is touring with them,and like i said he seems happy with everything but on the inside something is missing.He just wishes he knew what it was,so maybe he could find it and be a fully normal famous happy person.And really as crazy as his life can be,if you look at it from his point of view he is normal,you goes to the recording studio,does what he has to do,leaves,when the cd is finished it's released and then the group goes on tour to promote the cd,seems east enough but it's really a hard job.He really is a normal person like you and me,but sometimes other people don't see it that way.They just see fame and money and a guy they can use as a play toy to get famous and rich and then just dump him.And it was mostly girls that did this,just played with his heart and then left him there and go on with their life.He always says to himself it will never happen again,the tattoo says so,"Old habits Die hard".But it does and he gets hurt again and again,and that affects his trust on people he meets,he wishes it wouldn't but some people are just crazy.Just like his ex-girlfriend,ah how he hated her,why he got with her in the first place was beyond him ,really the three months that they dated was like a blurr.All the girls want him for what he is,a superdtar,and not who he is,which if they looked close enough they would see,a great,kind,nice,caring,loving guy who just wants ,well he's still thinking about that.But truth be told he has thought about it,alot,and really what he wants is a girl,no a woman.A woman who will understand him,and love him for who he is.A woman who will say if he calls and says "hey hun,i'm going to late tonight,gotta finish up a song ,you don't mind do you ?",and the girl would respond "no it's fine,i understand,you go work,i'll see ya later,love you ".A love from a woman that will last forever,and a love that he can count on.Aknock on the door,he heard Aj's voice " Nick,come on,the photoshoot is in a half hour"."Alright" he said "be there in a minute".Cause by the time he had thought about it,the signing was over and hev was back in the hotel,did he reallt just go off into his own little word ? Ah well,just a few more weeks of touring and then a break to rest my mind he thought.And as he walked down the hall he promised himself this time he was going to find a girl,but a girl that would treat him right,not just a guy that's a play toy,and when it's broken throw it away,no,he was better than that,and he derseved better.No,this time he was going to find a normal girl,and as he went down the stairs he had no idea that this normal girl was just a state away,a state that was there next stop on the tour.
Chapter End Notes:
The Concert coming up soon !