- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nick's point of view
Here we are he thought as the boys tour bus pulled into another arena,and in a few hours time he would be on that stage again,and after that to a club to find a woman who is true.lol He had to laugh at himself for that one,it sounded so weird.Nick was glad to be touring,he really was but he also wanted a break,he was so tired.But he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.All the people you got to meet,places you got to see,and also some very good food,but for right now,they were in the US,and they were almost done with the tour and thank God cause this was one of the hardest parts,is when the tour is over cause then you go wtf ,what am i supposed to do now ? Your whole life is about making the music and recording and then touring,but Nick always wondered what in the hell is he supposed to do after the tour is over.Sure he found things to do,but when he had done everything he had wanted to do and there was nothing else left to do,then what ? It's then that he wishes he had someone to share everything with,to share lofe,love,happiness,everything,if he could just find a normal girl."Nick,come on man,time to get ready for the show" Brian's voice came through the door."Alright,comin" he replied. Later on stage,Nick stoped to get a drink of water,my God ,this crowd is huge he thought,packed is the only way to describe it really.The concert had sold out yet again for them,and Nick was happy but still.While singing the chours to Panic he looked over the crowd ,so many girls,none of them want me for me,ah he thought,this is goona be alot harder than i thought.During one of the slow tracks,Love will keep you up all night,the boys were free to walk around the stage instead of dance,give them a break between songs,it was during this time that Nick noticed a girl in the second row,wow she was pretty,and she was just standing there,swaying to the music,how come she's not singing along to the song he wondered ? But God she is beautiful,oh she's looking at me,turn Nick turn,go the other way he thought,don't let her see you checking her out.He came back to where she was just a few minutes later and she saw him come back over and she smiled at him,she smiled,hey that hurt he thought,Howie had hit him in the back,Nick was standing there speechless,he had forgot the words,he was just blown away by that smile,he quickly found the verse and started up again and went to the other side of the stage and stayed there so he wouldn't forget the words of the songs again.Later when the boys got off the stage they had a break so the fans could line up for "Meet'n'Greet" with the boys.So when the boys got in the dressing room,the rest of the guys started asking questions of why he had stoped and froze up there."Well" he said "i saw a girl smile at me" he said to them with a strange lok on his face."Nick ,come on man ,lots of girls have smiled at you,what makes her so different ?" Brtian asked. "That's just it ,i don't know" he said back."Nick man" Aj said " you saw he boobs and wanted her for the night,just say it man,it's cool,you know you can tell us anything ,we're your boys Nizzle " ."Thanks Jizzle,but it's not cause of her boobs or wanting to sleep with her,she just smiled and i don't know, i just felt something" he said.All the guys looked at him with very strange looks on their faces,and all watched him as they walked to the meet n greet.As he was signing photos he was also looking for the girl,maybe she would like a picture with me he thought.Well it wasn't long after that that he saw a girl that looked likevher,no wait,wrong color hair,it was already 45 minutes into the meet n greet and still no sigh of her,Nick was wondering if he was ever gonna see her agian,if he was ever gonna see her smile again.It was to the end of the line and stillno sign,he had given up hope that he wound see her but that was on the inside,on the outside he was smiling and looked happy and content.But the last girl,the very last he reconized,wait that can't be her ,can it ? He thought his eyes were playing tricks,but no it was her,wow he thought,preety brown hair,nice figure,beautiful smile,God that smile ,and shew had blue eyes to.She came up to the table and smiled and said"Hi Nick ,my name is Kala,could you please sign this for me ? " She looked nervous,but happy. "Sure" he said "and it's ok,you don't have to be nervous,i'm just a normal guy,it's cool".He gave her his best smile and she asked for a picture,he gave the best smile again in hopes that she would remember it forever.Now the meet n greet was over and Nick was walking back to his hotel room,he felt weird,like a mixture of sadness,happiness,and losing something forever that you know you could never get back,it felt weird cause he hadn't felt this way in a long time.He stoped and said no,i like her,what if she likes me too and tat's why she was nervous ? He acted on nothing but an impulse,he raced back to where the meet greet was where some fans usually stayed to chat about the concert and he looked for her,no sign,he went to the parking lot,he saw a girl that looked like her,he ran over and just stood there."Um,hi,um i was wondering if i um could have your number ? " He said it so fact the girl named Kala didn't understand what he had said."Sorry,what did you say?" "I said ,can i please have your number if it's ok with you ? "There was another girl in the car that Kala was about to get into and she gave thumbs up and a yes do it sort of answer."Ok,i get home off of work at six so any other time before that i'm busy,sorry."She handed him a piece of paper with her number and for a second touched his hand "It's cool" Nick said although he was about to bust inside. "Fine with me,i'll give ya a call in the next few days,is that ok ? " "Yes,that's fine,bye" "Bye" Nick said,and he watched her get in the car and drive off,"Yes" he said out loud,and started jumping up and down,the happiness that had filled his heart when she touched his hand,the way she talked,looked,just everything was driving him up the wall,he had to call her,had to,just to hear her voice,it was like heaven to hear it.He walked back into the hotel and to his room and tried to go to sleep knowing that tomorrow he would hear her voice but he couldn't,he was too happy.Finally about 2 am he finally dozed off with dreams of her and her smile and her touch,and it was the best sleep he had ever had."Nick,wake up,somethings happened to Aaron" was all he heard when he woke up.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !