- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kala's point of view
Kala's friend Holly had come over the next night after the concert to see if she was still in shock,she was."I just can't believe he asked for my number,just like that,and i gave it to him! I gave it to him Holly,i've never really given my number out to any guys,can you believe it?" "Yeah i can,Kala you've liked him for how long and he asked for your number,and remember when he was on our side of the crowd,how he just stoped and looked at you and lost track?" "He likes you Kala,i know he does,so just go with it,if he calls he calls,if he asks you to go out,you better do it,how many girls get this dream come true,to date Nick Carter?" "I'm not dating him" said Kala,he just asked for my number,that's all,it's not like he's gonna call me." "Oh sure,you say that,he could hardly talk when he asked you for your number and you didn't see the way he looked at you when you touched his hand,i think you made him lose his mind really." "Ok,i noticed him looking at in a funny way but come on ,Nick like me, a girl for a no name town who just smiles at him and asks for an autograph,what's so special about that? Thousand's of girls do that everynight at the concerts so what's the big deal?" "The big deal is" Holly said " is that he didn't go to any other girl and ask for their number,he came to you and asked for yours,so that means he likes you and wants to know you and maybe even date you,that's what the big deal is." She made a good point,he couldn't speak when he saw her,lost his voice on stage when she smiled at him,he looked like he was gonna lose his mind when she touched his hand,well maybe it was possible for him to like her.I mean so wasn't ugly,not the most stunning woman on the earth but not ugly,and she had a good figure,maybe it was possible."Ok,so maybe he does like me,what do i do now?" "You wait for him to call you,anf honey by the way he was looking at you i would guess he will call fisrt thing tonight"said Holly. Later on Holly left,she needed to sleep cause she had work in the morning ,so Kala was left by herself for the rest of the night,so she sat on her couch and watched some tv and she was halfway through a movie when her phone rang. "Hello" she said."Hello,is Kala there?""This is she,may i ask who's calling?" "Hey Kala,it's Nick,how are you?" Oh my God she thought,he called me,Holly was right,he does like me. "So,how are you doing?" he asked. "I'm fine,i was just watching a moive." "Which one?" "I Am Legend,it's great."Oh,i love that one,yeah it is great,what other movies do you like?" And this is how the rest of their conversation went,asking eachother questions just to know what the other liked.Nick found out what Kala's job was and what he favorite foods were and even that she had a crush on him,although that had slipped out and she didn't mean to say it.Kala found out that Nick was just as funny as she had always heard on LiveDaily where she talked to people at BSB and got info on what they were up to.She also found out that besides having his blonde moments Nick was so smart it amazed her.And he liked coca cola just as much as she did.They talked and talked until it was 4 am and they both needed sleep but before Kala could hang up Nick wanted to ask her one more question. "What is it?" she said . "Would you like to got out with me in three weeks?" No answer. "Kala,are you there?" "Yes i'm here,just got sidetracked,um sure ok,but why three weeks if i can ask?" "Because in three weeks the tour will be finished and we can have time to ourselves and nobody to disturb us" "We that sounds good,real good,so yeah three weeks it is then.I'll talk to you later then?" "Yeah,i'll try to call you in the next couple of day,is that ok?" "Yeah that's fine,talk to you later,bye." "Bye,sleep well." "You too." And Kala hung up the phonw,wow it was 4 am,she had spent all night talking to Nick Carter,she couldn't believe it,and now she was going on a date with him in three weeks,this is going to be great,after that stupid ex-boyfriend things are finally changing for the beteer.Kala went to sleep with a head full of dreams and a heart full of love,and the hope that this really wasn't a dream,she fell asleep to dreams of Nick and of touching his lips.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !