- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
both points of view
Three weeks passed like a breeze,Nick called Kala every night after the concert when it was time to relax and they would talk and talk till 3 am,that was the cut off time,cause they both had work to do tomorrow.Well the day of the date had come and like any girl Kala was freaking out about what to wear.Michelle wasn't helping either,just saying things like"it doesn't matter what you wear anyway,he's gonna take it off,so just go like you are." and "i want to go,maybe i can get in his jeans". It was things like that that Michelle said that made Kala mad but soon Holly was over and Michelle had to leave to go on a datw with her boyfirend and thank God or Kala was gonna kill her.After about ten minutes Holly had picked the best dress for her,it was a light blue dess that came to her knees and had a v neck to but no low,and was very pretty.The plan was for Nick to come pick Kala up at 8:30 sharp and to be dressed her best.So it was eight thrity and the doorbell ranf,Kala turned around and looked at Holly and mouthed"do i look ok?" "yes,perfect,now go and have fun" "bye". Nick was dressed to impress for sure,in a black suite with red tie and he had even geled his hair,helook ed her and the famous carter smile came on his face."You look ,um wow,just so beautiful."Thanks,so do you." "Shall we?" said Nick. "We shall" Kala repiled. It took no time to get to the restaurant"Cocoma" which was the best that they could go to.Thet had just got in and sat down when Kala's cell phone rang.It was a number she had never seen so she left it alone and figured if it was someone she knew they could leave a message.Oh they did,she checked her messages as they're order was coming.It was her brother,Jack,saying he was at the hospital with their dad,he had a stroke and she needed to come now."Oh no !" "What's wrong?" Nick asked. "My dad had a stroke and he's in the hospital,i have to go,i'm so sorry Nick ,maybe we can do this another time?" said she this very fast and was getting up from her chair when he grabed her arm.She thought that he was gonna make her stay or hurt her,because that is what her ex-boyfriend would do if he didn't get to spend time with her.But he had concern in his eyes and said to the waiter"Please ,don't get the food,we will not be here to eat it." "But Nick,no you stay, eat don't worry about it,i'll come back later." "No,i won't this is your family,they need you,come on lets go,we'll get the limo and go." "Thank you so much Nick" "It's no trouble,besides i like do this for you,i want to help." They got to the hospital in five minutes time and went to room 202 on the second floor which is the directions her brother gave her on the phone. They walked in and saw a woman and a young man sitting down in chairs."Kala",the woman said.And she got up and hugged her,as did the man,and Nick shook hands with both and said woh he was as Kala went to see her dad.He was sleeping and she touched his hand and he gripped it back,and smiled.She got another chair and sat next to him until the doctor came with some news.Nick stood to the side and let the family speak to him,it really wasn't his place to be there after all. "Well,he is doing good at the moment,he will be forgetful at times and he might have some trouble walking and talking but other than that he will be fine.But we are going to keep him for the next two weeks and let him recover here and then hew can go home." "Oh thank you so much,we don't know how to thank you." They all said this over and over,and finally the doctor left, and Kala's mo asked what Nick was doing here ,and the reason for being so well dressed."Well,we were on a date,mom,we were going eat but as soon as i got the call we came over." "Oh hunny,you mean ya'll didn't eat?" Both Kala and Nick shook there heads. "Well go down to the cafeteria and get some thing to eat,the both of you." she said . "But,no it's fine,we'll stay here mom,just for a while?" "No,go eat ,the both of you,i'm so sorry ya'll didn't get to enjoy your date,but i'm sure your dad will make up for it later.Go eat,we'll see you later" so they both walked out and went down to the cafeteria and got some food,which really wasn't that bad,it wasn't cocoma but it was good."Do you want to consider this a date,eating in a cafeteria?" Nick asked " We can if you want." said Kala. "Good cause i want to,it might not be the best but hey it's something to tell our friends,oh we ate in a cafeteria for our first date,i can see them luaghing now." and he started to laugh as he saw the picture in his mind."yeah,i can see that too,them just laughing it up as we say well we did have a good time,well at least i am." Kala repiled. "Good,i'm glad you having a good time,so am i,this is great." Afterwards,they went back to Kala's dad's room and her mom told them to go and head home,she's got it from here.So they got in the limo and Nick took Kala to her house,as they were there,Nick got out and helped Kala out and said good night.Wait Kala thought,we're not gonna kiss? nothing not even the cheek? So as she said goodbye to him he turned to leave and she turned him around and kissed him full on the lips.His lips were so sweet,like a candy she had never tasted before,but she wanted more."Mmmm" Nick moaned,and leaned into her.Man,she was a good kisser,he had never kissed any girl like this,and she just pulled him around and kissed him! He thought he'd take it slow cause he really liked her but she thought otherwise,which was fine with him.They broke the kiss off,both couldn't breathe."I'll call you tomorrow" said Nick with a husky voice.Kala wispered in his ear"Alright". Thet kissed one more time and finallt said goodbye but both didn't want to leave eachother,it was hard to part but they did and both went to bed with very good dreams of the others lips with a smile on their face.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter up soon !