- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
both ponits of view
Kala was excited to go on here date with Nick.seeing as it was a surprise was even more exciting than knowing what was going to happen cause it could be anything.it could be a nice boat ride in the florida keys,or a pinnic on the beach or skating in the park,it could be anything and that was what was so exciting about it cause she just didn't know.she couldn't wait.
(date night)

Nick was waiting outside Kala's house,he was right on time she thought.oh God,he looked so handsome,in dark blue jeand and a rock'n' roll t-shirt,nothing to classy otr cheesy,but just right.she choose almost the same thing but her clothes fit just a little bit tighter on her,his were a little loose,which was a good look she said to herself.she walked out to him and he just eyed here up and down,she smiled and said "you look nice". "so do you" Nick said,he smiled ,wow he has a beautiful smile she thought."ready?" she asked. "yep.lets go".

After some driving and seeing the sights a bit Nick went to their surprise date,he thought it might be fun to take her to the state fair.she had never been there she thought ,cause in her opinion you were just wasting your money to get a teddy bear but tonight she didn't think about that ,tonight she was going to have fun.she looked up at all the rides and thought to herself,he can't really expect her to get on the tilt'o'whirl,she was scared of heights,but Nick looked over at her and told her it would be fine,she's safe with him,he'll protect her.

They started going on ride after ride and Kala was having so much fun she really didn't notice her stomach start to turn after she got on one of their last rides,but when she got off she had to go to the bathroom,she did't feel wel at all.while Kala was inside the bathroom Nick was outside waiting for her.while Nick was waiting for Kala a pretty blonde came up to Nick."hi"she said "hi" Ncik said back. "your Nick Carter right?" "um,well yeah that's me,what do ya need?" he wasn't just going to turn down a fan,he couldn't do that,they gave him life,they deserved tha best."could i have your autograph ,if you don't mind?" "not at all" he said. she handed him a peice of paper as she said her name"i'm michelle,nice to meet you." "nice to meet you too" Nick said back."there ya go" he handed her back the peice of paper and she said thanks,but when Nick tought she had turned around to leave he was wrong.Michelle came up close to him and Nick just froze"Kala isn't worth it,but i am,i can make it worth your while". she whispered in his ear.she handed him a peice of paper with her number on it and Nick just looked at her in disbelief.she moved closer to him and Nick just couldn't move,she had pinned him up against the wall,she moved closer still.she looked up at him and started to kiss him,he just stood there,unable to move.Nick's mind was going crazy,here this girl was ,he didn't know here and yet he was kissing her,no wait she was kissing him,but he was here with Kala,he liked Kala,he wanted to be with her.He pushed Michelle away,she looked at him and said"what's your problem? i thought you liked it when girls came onto you?" "no,that was the old me,i've changed,and besides i'm here with Kala,i like her,i don't like you." at that moment Kala came out of the bathroom,she looked at both Nick and Michelle."what are you doing here Michelle?" "i'm here with jake,but i saw Nick ,you know i love bsb so i thought maybe it would be ok if i asked him for his autograph and then he just kissed me,out of the blue,he's not the person i thought he was,and your going out with him?" she said in disbelief.Kala looked at Nick,and started to walk away.with tears in her eyes she was going to walk home.Nick turned around and let loose on Michelle."what is your problemhuh? what in the world do you have against Kala? what you don't like her cause she's dating me and you want me to yourself, is that it?"he yelled "look,i don't know what your problem is but if your really a fan of the group and me then you wouldn't be lying to Kala and you wouldn't be doing this to me". and he turned around and went to go find Kala.she was outside of the entrance."Nick,go away,i don't want to hear it,i took a chance with you thinking that you might be different but your just the same.just the same as every other guy.Nick just stood there,he didn't know what to say,he didn't blame Kala for not wanting to see him or talk to him,and in her eyes he did look like every other guy cause every other guy had most likely done this to her,hurt her so bad that she just broke down and cried.

"um,hi,are you Nick?"a guy asked "uh yeah dude,what ya need?" "i'm jake,michelle's boyfriend,wait,sorry ex-boyfriend,i saw what she did to you and i know who Kala is,can i talk to her for a moment?" "um,sure,she's over there" he pointed to the entrance."Kala?" "oh,hey jake,what's up?" Kala said while wiping her tears hoping he wouldn't see."i saw what really happened with Nick and Michelle, she told me she was going do something but didn't tell me what and i wanted to know so i followed her.i saw he go up to Nick and ask something and he did what ever she had asked but then she backed him up against the wall." "she kissed him,he didn't kiss her,and he pushed her the hell away and if heard what he just said to her a minute ago you would love him." "what did he say?" Kala asked now wanting to know "well he basically told her to take a flying leap really.he told her that if she was really a fan of the group and of him than why is she treating him like this.and she wouldn't be lying to you if she was a true fan,i think he meant that if she was a true fan that she would want him to be happy and that if he's happy with you she'll have to get over it." "really?" Kala asked "yep" so i think the two of you need to talk,k?" "k,and jake,thanks for this,for explaining." "no prob,if ya need me,just give a holla." and with that he walked away.Nick came by Kala and just looked at her,he had heard the whole conversation,they didn't need to talk,enough was said,they just huged,got up and went to Kala'd house.
Chapter End Notes:
next chapter up soon!