- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kala and Nick's pov
When Kala and Nick got back to Kala's house they just sat in the car.It was akward between them now that the fight with Michelle had happened,Kala felt like she had lost a peice of her heart.Michelle wasn't really her best friend and she got on her nerves alot but still she did have a heart and she was human but this was pushing it a bit to far for her to deal with.All her life she could never trust anyone,not even her friends now ! It was crazy. Nick was the first to break the tension.

"So,would you like to go inside?"

"Yeah,lets go,I'm getting a little cold."

Once inside they just stood there,not sure of what to do.Nick haden't really planned this far ahead plus he sure as hell didn't plan for the spat with Michelle.

"Um,do you wanna watch a movie?" Kala asked him

"Sure,what ya got?"

"Um well I love I am legend,how about that ?"

"Sounds good,I love Will Smith,he's such a good actor."

"Oh,I know,he's great,I just love Men In Black."

So as they sat in Kala's house watching the movie Nick kept on trying to figure out how to move closer to her without her knowing it.This was really the hard part cause you had to move ever so slowly which Nick hardly ever did but for her he would,he didn't know why but something about her seemed so right.She was so pretty,and had a nice figure but she just seemed different from all the other girls that were in Hollywood.She didn't even look like any of them,she was just different from the inside out right down to her name.Not very many girls that he had met had the name Kala,and it was very pretty.Now if he could just get a bit closer,he knew he would have to take it slow with her and that was fine.

Usually when he was with a girl she wanted him then and there and then just use him and dump him ,but he had a feeling that she was above all that trash,that she really had a heart and would never do that.So he'd take it slow and he didn't mind it would give him time to enjoy her as she would enjoy him,he didn't want her for just sex he wanted a real relationship with a person that could be there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to complain to when work wasn't the good just someone to be there when nobody else was.

In truth all the really had were his siblings and the guys in which his case he considered them his brothers so really there were siblings also.But other than them and the fans he had no one.his mom and him didn't talk and that was a sore subject but him and his dad did speak but it was really business and some family chit-chat and that was it,nothing else.So he was very happy to finally have someone whom he could learn to trust and just be himslef for once.

Nick kept moving closer and closer to me,God he smelled so good,he was wearing Curve colone for men and that was one of her favorites for guys,her brother wore it when he went to clubs to get girls.Now came the part of the movie that always made her cry,the end when he gave up his life for the rest of the world to live again.Oh God Kala don't cry she thought to herself.He can't see you crying,your so much stronger than that,but she couldn't help it,a tear slipped down her cheek and Nick brushed it off and she flet his hand on her back rubbing it to try to sooth her.

He was so sweet,she didn't derseve him at all.She looked over at him and gave a watery smile and mumbled thanks.

"No problem,it's ok,the first time I watching I teared up too."

"Really?"

"Yep,I don't anymore but the first time just got to me,the movie has such a meaning to it,such a depth to it don't ya think ? I mean a watch it and think that's what could happen to out planet,to us,to the world,I'd be scared out of my mind,wouldn't you ?"

"I would but then I'd have to think that if I were one of those human creatures and someone else killed me like they all do after a while then I'd see God and maybe the rest of my family and I'd be happy,even though I'd have been through alot and it was very tough I's be happy."

"Wow,now that was deep."

"Thanks" Kala said as she blushed a nice shade of red.

"Don't blush,you don't have to be embarrased,it's fine"Nick laughed as he moved closer to her

"Ok,then I won't be" she said as she moved closer to him too.

Finally their lips met and they kissed deeply.Nick moved closer still and put his hands to her face,cupping her face in his hands,her skin was so soft.He ran his hands through her hair,the smell that came from it was so powerful that he deepened the kiss even more.Kala moved her hands up to Nick's nech and ran her hands through his short blonde hair.Their hands now moving up and down eachother's body wanting to explore more and more,Nick's jacket came off and went to the floor and Kala's shirt was now all the way up to under her bra.They were both hot as hell when they finally pulled away from eachother and then just looked at eachother and smiled.

This was a way for each of them to get out every emotion that they were feeling and they both knew that they needed to get them out cause they both have kept them in for far to long and this was a perfect way to both get it all out and get to know eachother in a different light.

That night Nick slept over on Kala's couch but she didn't mind cause she was right there with him,fast asleep ,but sleep only came to them at 4 in the morning when they finally had finished getting to know eachother....for that night at least.
Chapter End Notes:
keep reading,next chapter up soon ? and please review,i would love to improve and thanks for all the advice and i hope the story is looking good for all of you.