- Text Size +
Hello, I'm Aaron Carter. You all know me as Nick's cute younger brother. Nick may be the Backstreet Boy, but I got all the looks. He just thinks he's the good looking one, but he doesn't have the cute factor like I do.

Anyway, let me tell you about what happened on the day Nick was supposed to leave for tour. It was almost eight in the morning and I knew Nick had to leave soon. I wandered downstairs for breakfast. As usual, my mom was standing at the stove dividing up eggs and bacon for everyone. My sisters were already downstairs and sitting at the table. My dad was standing outside, smoking a cigarette with his coffee. Nick was nowhere to be seen. I walked over to the counter and my mom handed me a plate. She sighed and placed her hands on her hips.

“Where is Nickolas?”

“Still in bed,” I said with a grin.

“I’m going to kick his behind from here to Europe if he doesn’t get up.”

“I’ll do it,” I chimed in.

“Aaron, eat your breakfast.”

“Please, I promise to be nice.”

“Alright, but hurry up.”

I grinned and ran upstairs as fast as my little legs could take me. I cracked the door to Nick’s room and sure enough he was still fast asleep. Rubbing my hands together, I devised an evil plan. I ran to my room and dug through my box of random stuff and found a fog horn my dad gave me. I laughed to myself and crept back into Nick’s room. He was snoring loudly with the blankets half off the bed. I slowly made my way by his ear and pressed the button on the foghorn. I laughed hysterically as I watched Nick jump up in the air. He took one look at me and…

“AARON!!!!”

“Uh oh!” I said as I ran out of the room.

“Come here, you little bastard!”

“Mom!” I screamed as I ran down the stairs and hid behind her.

“Nickolas, leave your brother alone!”

“Mom, the little brat woke me up with a fog horn.

My sisters laughed hysterically and I snickered as I hid behind my mom. Nick crossed his arms and looked at my sisters.

“All of you just shut up!”

“Hey, you can’t yell at us!” Leslie said.

“I’ll do whatever I want!”

“Alright, enough,” my mom said. “Nick, take your breakfast and hurry up. We leave in two hours.”

Nick took his plate and sat at the table, sulking as he ate his eggs. My mom turned around and looked at me. I recognized that stare any day.

“I know, I know….grounded.”

“That’s right,” she said. “Up to your room.”

“Fine,” I said as I passed Nick, smacking him on the head on my way up the stairs.

“Ow! Mom!”

“I don’t want to hear any more from any of you this morning,” she said.

I grinned as I went upstairs to my room. Sure, I was grounded, but it was worth it if I annoyed Nick before he left for tour. He didn’t know it, but I had plenty more things up my sleeve before he left. He was going to hate me before the day was over. You see, I have a reputation to live up to as the little brother. Nick and I have an understanding. I get joy out bugging the crap out of him and he expects me to always be up to something. It’s just brotherly love. Deep down inside, we love each other dearly, we just don’t show it sometimes.

I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling when I heard Nick fumbling around in his room. I snickered as I listened for him to come down the hall. I sat up just in time to see him barreling into my room like an ox. He grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

“Where the hell is my underwear?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you should’ve packed last night like Mom told you to,” I said with an innocent grin.

Nick pressed me harder against the wall. “Where is my underwear, you little punk!”

“I already told you--”

“I’m going to ask you one more time before I beat the living snot out you, and you know I can do it. Now, where is my underwear?”

I chuckled nervously. “Um…outside in the dog house?”

“What?!”

Nick immediately dropped me and ran outside. I watched through my window and laughed hysterically as he shouted profanity. The dogs had chewed up all his underwear. Ah, such a great plan. Of course, I knew I had to hide because he was coming after me in one…two…three…

“AARON!!!”

Gotta go! I’ll continue with this story later. For now, I’ve gotta hide out for a while so Nick doesn’t feed me to the sharks. Catch you on the flip side, yo!