- Text Size +
 

"Is that it?" AJ asked sarcastically as he eyed the boxes upon boxes of photographs sitting in front of them.

"I guess I didn't think there would be this many pictures when I asked for them," Nick sighed.

Howie, Brian, AJ and Nick sat down on Howie's living room floor, each taking a box of pictures to sort through.  Kevin had recently informed them that he would be leaving the group.  Even though the rest of the Boys were sad to see him go, they all thought it would be nice to give Kevin something to remember his time in the Backstreet Boys.

Brian had come up with the idea of a scrapbook of pictures through their years together, which AJ and Nick found girly.  Nick and AJ's votes were immediately thrown out-because Brian said so-and Nick was put in charge of collecting the photos from the groups photographers as punishment.  Brian was regretting this punishment now.

Each of the Boys had their box, sorting through the pictures.  Originally they had intended on making separate piles-one for the pictures they liked for the scrapbook and the other that weren't as good.  Final decisions would be made later as a group.  They soon discovered that there would be more work to this plan than they had thought would be...thanks to Nick.

"Didn't you tell them that we only wanted pictures with Kevin in them?" Howie asked as he put yet another picture of Nick sleeping back into the box.

"Didn't think about it," Nick shrugged.

"This is gonna take all night," AJ sighed.

The new plan was chosen.  They would sort through the photographs for Kevin pictures, then decide which ones they might like to use.  A few really good pictures were periodically set aside to go into the "might use" pile.

"Oh I got a good one here!" Brian grinned.

The three other boys came over to check out the picture that Brian held up.

"Dude, you two were such dorks!" AJ laughed.

"Oh whatever!  If anyone was a dork back then it was you!" Nick countered, "Besides, I was like twelve when that picture was taken.  I was totally allowed to be a dork!"

AJ slowly nodded, giving in.

"We were all dorks back then," Brian decided.

"Why were you wearing a jean jacket and Kevin had his sleeves ripped off and his shirt hanging open?" Howie asked between laughs, "Cold on your side of the ladder and not his?"

Nick rolled his eyes.

"Your shirt's open a little, too, there Nicky boy.  Trying to be like your big brother Kevin?" AJ added.

"Shaddup," Nick smacked AJ in the arm, "We can't use that picture.  It should be destroyed."

"Oh we are so using this picture!  It's awesome!" Brian decided as he placed the photograph to start the "keepers" pile.