- Text Size +
~~ Steph ~~

We walked over to Lethal Weapon, the roller coaster and I dragged Alana to the queue “so this thing goes up side down, right?” I smiled “yeah but it’s all good, it’s a great ride except for the ear bashing, of course.” We were next in line when I heard a familiar “hello ladies” I turned around and sure enough it was AJ with Brian, Howie and Kevin. “Hey guys” Alana said “ready for a great coaster ride?” she asked them, since when did she think it was great? “sure am” Howie smiled at her “I’m ready to tame this beauty” AJ said looking at me and I just laughed “yeah well just make sure you keep your head back against the rest and don’t let it move around too much, otherwise you won’t have any ears left and that’ll be a shame” they all laughed “why would it be a shame if we had no ears left?” I looked at Brian “well, because if you had no ears you couldn’t hear the music you make and if you didn’t like the music you made than there would be no Backstreet Boys albums” Alana laughed “oh yeah, great point!” the guys just laughed “I’m serious” I stated “if there was no more BSB albums I think I’d die” I looked at Alana and she was ready to burst from laughter “so does that mean we have to continue this until we’re 90 year old men and we’ll be dancing on stage with walking sticks trying to sing but not doing a great job at it?” I had to laugh at that “oh Brian that would make the BSB fans of the world so happy if you guys were 90 years old and still going at it” Alana clapped her hands “oh my gosh, that’s a funny image” I giggled “I know! Trust Brian to give us a mental image like that” “hey” I looked over at AJ “what about dancing?” “90 year old Backstreet Boys who dance too?” “Sounds good to me” Alana said as we were let into the ride by the ride op “oh for sure! I could see it now “sorry guys, we’re not what we use to be you know” that got Alana and I into a fit of giggles, Brian looked at the other guys and just shook his head mumbling something about girls, which made us laugh even harder.

~~ Alana ~~

We were climbing the lift hill of the rollercoaster, it felt like forever until we reached the top, I took one look down and regretted it “Steph?” “yeah?” she looked at me the best she could through the harness “we’re safe, aren’t we?” she just laughed “of course, if the harness fails than the seatbelt will keep the harness down; don’t worry” I sighed. I’m 60 meters in the air, going to be travelling at 85kms per hour, going to be upside down five times while travelling over 765 meters of track and I’m scared out of my wits about falling out. Did I mention me + heights = not good? “hey Alana? On this ride we don’t hold on!” Steph said grabbing my hand “are you nuts?!” I screamed at her as our train started down the hill and went into a cobra roll “Steph, I’m going to kill you when we get off. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed at her as we went into two corkscrew rolls. We went into a cobra roll and I screamed at Steph “is this thing ever going to stop?” she just laughed and so did the boys. “Any one for lunch?” AJ asked us as we got off Lethal Weapon “urgh” I said feeling like I was going to be sick with the mention of food, I heard Steph laugh “lunch sounds great. I’m starved” I stared at her “are you crazy? You just got off a twisting coaster, going upside down and..and you are hungry?” she laughed “I’ve been on this coaster too many times to get nauseated after riding it” “how many times are we talking?” I questioned her “Umm well I lost count at 10 but I love roller coasters so I’m not really affected by it” I just stared at her, at least 10 times? My god. “We can hold off lunch until later if you want, Al?” she turned and asked me “uh if you guys don’t mind I’d rather leave it until later?” Howie smiled at me “how about another ride?” “sure like what?” I thought for a moment “why don’t we go on the wild west falls again?” everyone nodded and agreed and set off towards the falls.

~~ Steph ~~

We were in the lineup waiting and as usual Brian and AJ were goofing around, I was laughing like crazy when it was our turn to get into the flume. I jumped in and then felt someone sit down next to me “mind if I sit here?” Brian said “not at all” I grinned at him and he just looked at me “as if she’ll say no Bri, you’re her favourite BSB” Alana said from behind me, I turned around and glared at her, if looks could kill Alana would be dead right now “well thank you very much” said a smiling Brian “it’s nice to be appreciated” I couldn’t do anything but smile as we were strapped into the ride and set along our merry little way. As we came out from the first drop Howie pointed up to the fountain that was going off ‘Ol’ Faithful’ as she was called, “Uh guys? I think we’re going to get wet…” I giggled as the others started to freak out “is this your idea of a joke, Steph?” Brian turned and looked at me and Alana just laughed “relax guys, it doesn’t wet you” I grinned as we approached it “at least not too much” the guys just looked at each other as if they didn’t trust me.

~~ Alana ~~

I had to laugh at the guys, they were acting like a bunch of girls when we went passed the fountain; they really thought they were going to get soaked! It was priceless! Steph whispered to me not to tell them about the water barrel up ahead and sure enough AJ pointed to the water tower and looked at Steph and I “we’re going to get wet again aren’t we?” Steph just looked at me “if you say so, AJ” I laughed “come again?” “She means, if you think you are going to get wet than you probably will, right?” Steph grinned at me “right”. We approached the last lift hill with laughter and Steph and I just looked at each other and smiled, here comes the fun part! “what’s next?” Howie whispered to me “you’ll just have to wait and find out” I smiled to him. The flume got up the top and started to turn “ok are we meant to be turning?” “Please tell me we aren’t going down there” Brian said pointing to the exit shoot. “Yup, 75metre drop straight down into the water, boys” “great, was getting a little too hot in here” AJ practically screamed as we went shooting down the drop towards the bottom.