- Text Size +
~~ Jas ~~

It was around 7pm when we decided to go for a walk to start filming for the video we were making for Nick’s Birthday. We took a little walk down to some local shops which were shut up for the night and just sat down before we started filming. “How do you want to do this?” I asked looking at Muff “well let’s just say what we want..we can edit it later” “alright” I looked at the camera “well I just wanted to say that I love you guys, I’ve been a fan since you started and if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t have met my best friend Karen, here” I put my arm around Karen’s shoulder as she started to speak “that’s right, we met during high school, we became friends because of our love for you boys and now we’re best friends and it’s all thanks to you guys so thank you, thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet my best friend Jas here” the two of us hugged “cut” Muff called and I looked at Steph “awww where’s my camera for this Kodak moment?” she said giggling. We walked back to Muffs house deciding that we could finish the videos tomorrow before the concerts.

~~ Steph ~~

I woke up to the sound of the keyboard going off and looked at my watch, it was 9am. I looked over at the computer and saw that it was Jas on it and looked under me to find Muff still asleep. “Who you talking too?” “my dad, he’s just making sure I have everything, mobile phone is all charged and all that” “ahh ok, my mum was the same when I left Melb” I said smiling and wanting to fall back to sleep but knowing we had such a huge day planned ahead so I couldn’t. “I can’t believe it’s tonight, it just seems like yesterday when I got we’ve got it going on and now we’re finally going to be seeing them in concert” I whispered to Jas to try and not wake Muff up “I know, I’ve dreamt about this day for so long that all this feels like a dream” I nodded “well c’mere and I’ll pinch you!” I said giggling a little louder than I had thought “could you two please keep it down? I’m trying to sleep” I looked at Muff who was sleeping in the bunk under me “whoops, sorry hun..just a little too excited for tonight I guess” “yeah well I wasn’t planning on getting out of bed until around 10ish so..” she trailed off and rolled over “…so we’ll keep it down hun” Jas said looking at me “I’m going for a shower” I said hopping down the ladder and walking out the door with my stuff.

~~ Muff ~~

“I need a coffee” I said deciding to get up since Karen and Jas made sure I couldn’t get back to sleep “coffee sounds good” I turned and saw Steph come out of the shower “any one else?” they all just shook their heads ‘no’ and I walked into the kitchen. “so what’s the deal with the water thing?” Steph asked “well I can’t drink tap water, it makes me really sick so mum and dad gets the drinking fountain for me, mainly, but it’s better for you then tap water any way” “oh ok, I don’t mind tap water but it has to be in the fridge for at least 5 hours before I drink it and it can’t be at room temperature otherwise it makes me sick but with all the yucky chemicals in it that’s not a surprise” she said getting a drink of water to take her tablets with. If there was one thing I learnt about Steph in the 7 months I’ve been talking to her it’s how sick she is, she’s suffering from a Kidney Disease and High Blood Pressure so she’s on all of these medications to try and slow the process of her disease down and keep her BP under check. She was in hospital over the near year which had us all a little worried at first but she’s bouncing back “gah, I’ll never know why they make tablets so damn small you could lose them in your hand” I laughed “its either too big or too small with you; are you ever satisfied?” she thought for a moment “mmm nope..unless Brian Littrell comes knocking at my door then I’ll be satisfied” we both laughed “what’s so funny in here?” “Nothing like telling a joke to get a good start to the day” I smiled at Steph, this trip is going to be soo good, I can tell.

“So what time do you want to head to Carindale?” I asked the girls “I say 11:30/12, just get there for lunch and then we can head over to the BEC after that for Soundcheck” Muff said “yeah that sounds like a good plan” I looked at my watch “well it’s already 10:30 so I guess we should get ready and leave here at around 11ish? If we get to Cdale early we can always look around at the shops or something” 45 minutes later we found ourselves walking out of the Carindale shopping centre after a little shopping trip, we had gone to Sanity and got the Never Gone Tour Edition album, which had just been released in Australia a few days before. “Hi welcome to Sizzlers Carindale, what will you have?” “Hi, four salad bars, please” “Sure that’s $55.80” the girls handed me their money and I passed it onto the lady “$2.60 change, thank you and enjoy your meal” “thank you” I said walking over towards a table “lets sit over here”

~~Steph~~
This was my first time in a Sizzler store so I had no idea what to expect from the food or the quality of the food but as I walked up to the salad bar I found some Seafood Salad Mix which I absolutely love so I piled that onto my plate along with some lettuce and a bit of Mayonnaise on top of the lettuce because I’m such a Mayonnaise whore. “I wish they did some older songs” Alana was saying “yeah me too, I’m dying to hear We’ve got it going on live! It’s my fav BSB song” I said sitting down next to Muff who just shook her head “ten years of songs and your favourite is their very first one? What the?” I laughed “what can I say? I think it’s a goofy song and goofy BSB is the best kind of BSB.”