- Text Size +
~~ Muff ~~

So here we were: one hour until they let us in through the doors to our seats, we had been standing outside for over an hour already, in total the girls and I had been waiting at the BEC for almost 8 hours, we were all anxious to see the guys finally, it was a feel amongst pretty much everyone who was at the BEC tonight. Looking around to the merchandise stand all I could see was rows of girls buying BSB Tour merchandise...I wonder how much they’ll sell this tour? “uh Muffster, you here?” I heard Steph say as she waved her hand in front of my face “huh what? Oh yeah yeah..cool..” I said not really knowing what the current topic was about “uh huh, right well we were just saying what songs we’re looking forward to hearing tonight” “oh, you mean apart from all of them?” she giggled “yes, your favs..the one’s you just can’t WAIT to hear” I thought for a moment “climbing the walls” and I smiled as the lyrics rushed through my head “I knew you’d say that. I’m looking forward to hearing I Still and of course I can’t wait to scream backstreet’s back!” we all laughed “been waiting 5 years to say that, it’s going to be sweet!”

~~ Steph ~~

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. The doors to the concert will open shortly, we remind you that there is to be no smoking inside at all times and hope you enjoy your night here at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre” the announcement came over the P.A System “about damn time, we’ve only been waiting since 3pm!” Jas yelled, which got us all laughing “uh, you mean ten years don’t you?” “Ok guys lets go and get our seats or do we want to wait until Kate Alexa is finished?” Muff asked “Hey guys! I thought it was you!” we turned around to the voice “it’s Kris” she said noticing the ‘who are you?’ look on our faces “ohh Kris! Hey, how you doing?” I asked her smiling “I’m great thanks, how are you guys? This is my sister Julia. We’re so pumped for the concert!” “we’re good, just can’t wait to get in there and sit down.. we’ve been here since 3pm” I said laughing slightly “oh, did you guys go to soundcheck?” Julia asked “no, we didn’t even try to get in..too many people..there was close to 60 people there” Muff said “oh wow, that’s insane” “mm yeah it was” we took a few pictures and decided to go in and find our seats “well have a great night guys!” Kris said as her and Julia went off to find their seats “you too hun”. I handed the guy my ticket and looked around; this was my first time at the BEC and man was it huge and it was filling up fast “go down the steps here and to the left and the guy down there will show you where to go” “ok thank you” receiving our tickets back, Alana and I headed down the steps and was met by another ticket guy “hello there” “hey” “section 47A row B?” “yup, second row, lucky us” I grinned “right this way” he said as he showed us to our seats “here you go” “thank you very much” “no problem, have a great night” “oh it’s BSB, no doubt we will” he laughed walking off and I looked over towards the 5th row where Muff, Jas and Karen had headed, spotting Jas I waved to her to let her know we got in our seat ok. “This is soo close” Alana said “I know, I can’t wait” I grinned.

~~ Jas ~~

At 8pm Kate Alexa came on the stage and before now I had never really heard her music except a few times on the radio but it wasn’t enough to make me jump and down with excitement.

I used to break, break, break, in a million pieces,
Fall, fall, fall all into your reasons,
Down, down, down is the only place you've ever pushed me,
I tried and tried just to make you see me,
I let you inside, yeah you thought you knew me,
You talk, talk, talk but it goes right through me,
‘Cause I can't hear a word you say

I looked at Muff and Karen and jumped up “let’s dance!” I said as the other two jumped up next up to me. We started jumping around waving our arms around as Kate went into the chorus

All I hear is la, la, la, la, la,
All I hear is la la, la, la, la,
You can scream and shout,
It won’t bring me down,
When you turn it up I just tune you out,
La, la, la, la, la, all I hear is la, la, la, la, la, ah ahh

By the end of Somebody Out There we were pumped and ready to dance the night away to Backstreet. Kate started her last song for the night, My Day Will Come. We continued to dance away while the majority of other fans sat in their seats just wishing the boys would hurry up. I took a glance towards where Alana and Steph were sitting and saw that they too were up and dancing along “looks like Al and Steph are enjoying themselves too” I yelled to Muff “yeah” she said continuing to dance. I noticed Kate come towards the front of the stage and she waved at us “she waved at us!” Karen yelled over the music as Kate pointed us out to her band mates and just nodded and smiled “wow she really did” I said getting all excited.
Chapter End Notes:
Song: Kate Alexa All I Hear