- Text Size +
“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAH!” I beat my fists on my chest, like Tarzan.

“Bring it on, BOY!” Brian took a fighting stance in the aisle way. I jumped over a couple of the seats and charged towards him. Pouncing on him, I knocked him to the floor and we started rolling around. We had been on this dumb plane, for hours! Don’t get me wrong, doing this whole 100 hour tour thing was cool. But, we were bored, not that we needed a boredom excuse to goof around.

“What are you two doing in here?” AJ asked with a cocked eyebrow. I was now sitting on Brian, as he squirmed beneath me.

“I am the sitter and Brian is the sittee!” I grinned.

“Actually, you’re dumb and he’s dumber,” AJ chuckled and turned to head into another section of the plane. I looked down at Brian, he had the same mischievous smirk, that I did.

“Ooooh AaaaaaaaaJaaaaaaaaaay!” Brian and I called as we started to catch up to him.

“No! N n n n n n no. KEVIN!” AJ called for the oldest member of our group. Kevin had been reading, all morning, trying to ignore us like usual.

“Kevin can’t help you!” I snickered as Brian and I pulled him to the ground. Next thing I know, AJ actually got into it and the three of us were in a big pile, rolling around on the floor and beating on each other.

~*~

“You guys should settle down,” I shook my head as I tried to step over the pile on the floor. Naturally, one of them tripped me and I found myself, nose first, on the floor. “Let go of my ankle!”

“Come on Howie, live a little,” Nick shrieked as AJ came crashing down, with an elbow into Nick’s side.

“HEY! AAH!” AJ was being dragged off Nick, by the legs. I looked up to see that Kevin’s facial expression was showing more and more irritation, as the fight carried on beside him.

“Let…GO!” I ordered as I tried to kick Nick’s hand of my other ankle.

“EEEEEEEE!” Brian came charging towards me and Nick, followed closely by AJ. Brian threw himself onto the floor, landing half on me and half on Nick.

“You ripped my shirt, Brian!” AJ yelled as he jumped onto Brian’s back.

“Um, HELLOOOO! Can’t breathe down here,” I gasped as I tried to fight them off me. Everyone started to get up, but AJ bumped Nick, who shoved Brian, who fell into me, and I fell back to the floor.

“SLEEPER HOLD!” Nick grinned as he slung his arm around AJ’s neck.

“Ooo! Welcome to the BSBNWA…Backstreet Boys National Wrestling Association!” Brian grinned that cheesy grin of his and proceeded to try lifting me over his shoulder.

~*~

“SHUT UP!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was really loosing my patience with these boys…yes they are all still boys! They have been at it since we first got onto the plane. It all started when AJ smacked the back of Nick’s head, causing him to loose a video game against Howie.

“Get back here!” AJ demanded as he followed Nick to the front of the cabin.

“I didn’t DO anything,” Nick giggled like a little school girl.

“JUST sit down and SHUT up!” I ordered. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched all four of them take their seats. I reveled in the sudden silence…it was nice.

“Ow, don’t touch me!” Brian whined.

“I didn’t touch you! It was Nick,” AJ responded with a dirty look, aimed at Nick.

“Don’t blame me,” Nick returned AJ’s glare and hit him on the head.

“Oh no you did not just hit me!” AJ stood up and leaned over the blonde.

“Here we go again,” I sighed, rubbing my temples and trying to focus back on my book.

“Anyone thirsty?” Howie asked, coming in with cups of soda. Go figure the plane jerked just a little and Howie lost his balance.

“UH! HOWARD! This was a brand new shirt, dude,” AJ shouted.

“Aw, I got some on my pants,” Nick tried to wipe the liquid off his pants.

“You look like you peed yourself!” Brian snickered loudly.

“I do not!” Nick shoved Brian’s shoulder and so it began…again.

“Nicky, I thought you were a big boy. Hey, Kev, we better stop to get blondie some pull ups,” AJ smirked.

“I don’t need any damn pull ups!” Nick’s voice rose in volume, as he brought his nose only inches away from AJ’s. AJ walked out of the room, only to return a moment later.

“You got an issue, blondie?” AJ asked, getting back into Nick’s face. I gave up on reading my book and watched in annoyance, as the scene continued to unfold.

“Yeah, and it’s called AJ.”

“Dude, your breath stinks,” AJ smirked and stepped back, pulling a tube of toothpaste from behind his back. I watched in amazement as AJ flipped the top and squirted toothpaste down the front of Nick’s shirt.

“Aw, now that’s it!” Nick stormed into the other room. I could hear him digging around in something, and then he came back with AJ’s favorite shirt, in hand.

“CARTER! Don’t you fucking dare,” AJ gasped, as Nick held up the shirt before using it to wipe off the toothpaste, from the front of him. He flung it over his shoulder and it landed on top of Brian’s head.

~*~

“Aaaaw, sick, dude!” I pealed the, toothpaste covered, shirt off my hair. I took the shirt and smeared the toothpaste down Nick’s arm, then threw the shirt at AJ. I heard Kevin let out an exasperated sigh as Nick, AJ, and I all ended up shoving each other.

“Get away from me!” Nick shouted as he began jumping over seats, again. AJ and I followed, jumping over the same seats, in hot pursuit of the blonde. We continued our chase for a few minutes, until Nick ran right, smack, into Howie. Since Howie was carrying a sandwich…it ended up on Nick’s shirt.

“Watch where you are going!” Howie scolded, picking the egg salad sandwich off Nick’s chest. I jumped onto Nick’s back and started tugging at his hair.

“OW! Stop it Brian!” Nick squealed as AJ ran towards us and caught Nick’s middle, sending us toppling onto Howie, who fell back onto Kevin’s lap.

“THAT’S IT I HAVE HAD IT!” Kevin stood to his feet, knocking Howie to the ground. “All of you go! All of you go back to the bedroom. I am calling an official TIME OUT!”

“Are you sending us to bed, Kevin?” AJ snickered, raising an eyebrow.

“YES! As a matter of fact, I am! Now go! I don’t want to see any of you until I tell you that you’re allowed to come out.”

“You can’t do that, we’re not little kids,” Nick objected. Nick always objects!

“I SAID GOOOOOOOOO!” Kevin screamed, making all of us jump a little.

~*~

So the four of us, reluctantly, obeyed and trudged back the bedroom. I plopped down onto the bed and was immediately pounced on by Brian. Nick tackled Howie to the bed and next thing, I know, we’re all at it again.

“Isn’t this, what got us in trouble to begin with?” I groaned as Howie’s elbow jammed into my stomach.

“Who cares about that old goat?” Nick Asked as he bounced up and down on his knees. My body bounced slightly as the bed moved with Nick’s weight.

“We have been a bit hyper today,” Brian spoke up as he joined Nick in the bouncing. Each time they came down, on the mattress, my body bounced up a couple inches. It was actually kind of amusing.

“Let me in on this,” Howie said with a grin.

“Howie? Bouncing on the bed? Now the world has really gone topsy turvey.” I rolled my eyes as I watched Howie get on his knees and join the other two in the bouncing fun.

“Wooo!” Nick laughed as they, now, bounced me up in the air a good three or four inches.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

“SHUT THE HELL UP IN THERE!” Kevin screamed through the closed door.

“Soor, GRANDPA!!” Nick shouted back. I sat up and clasped a hand over Nick’s mouth.

“Let’s not instigate things any further, Nick.” Howie laid down on the bed. Brian huffed and flung himself backwards on the bed, too.

“What are we supposed to do, then?” Nick sighed, joining the rest of us, wiggling between Brian and Howie. “I can’t believe he gave us time out.”

“Yeah, now we’re stuck in here, for an undetermined amount of time,” Brian rolled his eyes.

“This is just how I wanted to spend this flight…on a bed with you guys! Ech,” I made gagging noises, until Nick and Brian hit me on the head with pillows.

~*~

I set down my book. It had been over and hour, since I sent the others to their time out. Honestly, the time out was more for me, than it was for them. Don’t get me wrong, I love those knuckleheads with my entire being, but dear God, do they ever stop? Pushing myself out of the seat, I sighed and headed back towards the bedroom.

“Shhh, Kevin’s coming,” I heard AJ whispering.

“Move, Nick,” Howie’s voice was hushed, but urgent. I stood, with my ear to the door, listening to them shuffling around.

“He’s gonna come in, any second, move over, AJ.”

“Stop shoving me, Brian.”

“Shhhhhhh!” Howie shushed. I smiled as I pushed open the door. I rolled my eyes at the sight of my four band mates, pretending to be asleep. I patted my pockets, AHA, I did have it. Pulling the small camera, from my pocket, and snapped a picture. I snickered as I saw AJ’s upper lip twitch.

“Aaaw, don’t they look cute?” I asked out loud, snapping several more pictures.

“THAAAAAAAAAAAAT’S IT!” AJ popped up and glared at me.

“Yeah! What are the fans gonna think?” Nick questioned, sitting up.

“That was uncalled for,” Howie agreed, sitting up, as well.

“GET HIM!” Brian screamed. My eyes widened and I turned to rush back to my seat. Go figure, I send them to time out and, in the end, I end up in the middle of a big dog pile. Now, all five of us were wrestling.

“If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em,” I laughed as Nick jumped onto my back. I really do love these guys!