- Text Size +
Sidi whine and nuzzled at Lindsee’s hand trying to wake her. She assumed she was just imaging or dreaming feeling Sidi’s wet nose before she realized she wasn’t as she felt Sidi given her a morning wake up call with his tongue against her cheek. God she had forgotten that Sidi was in her room as she sat up seeing Sidi lying on the bed looking at her wagging his tail holding his leash in his mouth.

Lindsee smiled realizing Sidi wanted to go out. She looked at the clock seeing it was almost 9:30 and Sidi had let her sleep in some and must have held his bladder just so she could sleep in. She owed him a good long walk as she jumped out of bed quickly tossing on a pair of shorts and grabbing a pair of her New balance sneakers slipping them on before quickly hooking the leash to Sidi’s collar.

Lindsee quickly grabbed her cell and keys to the apartment as she allowed Sidi to yank her out the door and down the stairs hardly given her a chance to lock her apartment door making her laugh as she ran to keep up with Sidi.

Orlando stared at the clock next to his bed seeing it was a little pass noon. He sat up suddenly remembering that he had dropped Sidi on Lindsee last night because of the woman currently sleeping right next to him in bed. Damn Lindsee was going to wail on his head. Orlando thought as he quickly jumped out of bed grabbing a pair of boxers laying nearby to rush over to Lindsee’s to pick Sidi up.

He quickly left Kate a note before getting dressed and driving over to Lindsee’s apartment. It was only a ten minute drive to Lindsee’s which didn’t take long to drive to. He was half way there as he took out his cell to dial Lindsee’s cell number. He was surprised when she suddenly answered.“Hello boss.” Lindsee responded in a cheerful tone. Ok what was up with Lindsee? Orlando thought surprised.

“Sorry I slept in a little late. I hope Sidi wasn’t to much trouble.” Orlando responded while pulling into the apartment complex parking lot.

“No he wasn’t any trouble at all.” Lindsee replied obviously not sounding hostel.

“Linds I just pulled into your apartment complex.”

“I know.” Lindsee replied a second before Orlando looked out the car window seeing Lindsee walking towards his car with Sidi on his leash while on her cell phone. Lindsee smiled stopping at the driver’s side hanging up her cell phone. Orlando rowed down the window allowing Lindsee to lean in. “I saw you pulling in as me and Sidi were coming back from our morning walk.”

“Oh wait you and Sidi went for a walk? He hardly lets anyone, but me walk him.” Lindsee smiled stepping back to allow him to step out of his car. “What did you do to him brag him with dog treats or something?” he asked looking down at Sidi.

“Nope he just let me sleep in this morning some held his bladder and woke me up when he wanted to go out. I was enjoying myself so we were walking for a few hours.”

“Are you sure you didn’t do something to him like brainwash him?” Orlando asked suspiciously looking at Sidi.

“Well ok I brainwashed him into liking the Backstreet Boys last night.” Lindsee teased with a teasing smile. “He can hit the high notes of the songs.” Orlando looked at her for a second trying to hold back a laugh seeing her smile indicting she was only kidding him. “I’m kidding all we did last night was just chill out on my bed and watched Dead man’s chest until I fell asleep.”

“Oh aren’t you sick of seeing me almost every day?”

“I am starting to feel like that yeah.” Lindsee replied just as Orlando’s cell started to ring. Lindsee watched seeing Orlando’s face of annoyance she assumed the person calling him was the ice queen herself Kate. Orlando quickly answered not enjoying the fact that Lindsee had to watch this.

“Kate what do you want? I’m kind of in the middle of talking with Lindsee.” Orlando said in a tone of annoyance. Lately Kate had been annoying and nagging him constantly and nonstop. It was making him rethink why he was with her. She wasn’t like she was when they first got together a few years back. She had gotten so skinny it was close to anorexic type skinny. He wished she would gain weight and have curves like Lindsee. There he went again thinking about Lindsee.

“Your at her place?!” Kate shrieked on the other end of the line. “Why the he hell are you at your assistant’s place?”

“You remember the black dog named Sidi Kate? You know the one you can’t stand who feels the same about you? He stayed overnight at Lindsee’s so we could fuck last night. To add more facts Lindsee was the one who kindly bought me a few boxes of Trojans last night as well.” Lindsee had to stare at Orlando almost close to laughing. Whatever he was saying to Kate had to be pissing her off. “When I get back we’re going to have a very long talk. Very long serious talk and if I hear one more insult about Lindsee you can consider us over for good.” Orlando slammed his cell phone shut with a frustrated sigh looking straight at Lindsee. “Sorry about that Linds.”

“It’s ok.” Lindsee replied with a smile. “I guess I better let you get going I’m sure you have some plans for the day.”

“Actually I was kind of hoping that you would want to join me for lunch to make up for ruining your dinner last night.” Lindsee didn’t say anything as she remained silent while thinking.“Please let me take you out to lunch at least to thank you for watching Sidi last night. I’ll even bring Sidi along.” Lindsee smiled and nodded.

“Ok I’ll bite, but only because your bringing Sidi along.” Lindsee replied before walking around to the passenger side of the car with Sidi to get into the car.

“You never told me exactly what made you want to become my assistant or what bought you out to Hollywood.” Orlando said thirty minutes later after they and Sidi were seated at a outside seat with Sidi sitting in between them. Lindsee bit her lower lip.

Yeah right like I’m going to admit to you I wanted to work for you just to be able to be near you without getting a restraining order slapped on my ass and because I have a big ass crush on you. Lindsee thought biting on her lower lip for another minute.

“I just wanted a new start in life. I never really been anywhere, but home and to me my life in Delaware was becoming boring so I moved out here to LA. I always wanted to have a career Hollywood related. I’ve always wanted to write movie scripts. Well that and be a FBI profiler in the profiling unit that does all the profiling on serial killers and notorious murderers and rapists.” Lindsee responded reaching for her glass of Coke to take a sip with the straw.

“Have you written or had anything published professionally?” Orlando asked intrigued at the fact that Lindsee wrote. He often wondered what she often did on her laptop that she always toted around with her.

“Well kind of. I had a letter printed in Cosmo magazine in response to a article about the BTK serial killer.”

“Cosmo?” Orlando asked a little confused.

“Cosmopolitan. It’s called Cosmo for short.”

“Ah the magazine or one of them your often reading?”

“Yeah. I see you in there as often as I see you on a daily basis.” Lindsee replied making him smile watching her take another sip of her Coke.

“So are you sick of me yet?” he asked in a joking tone. Oh I could never get sick of you, you hot sexy British stud.

“Ironically no I’m not. Maybe slightly annoyed when you want to bug me for the hell of it or when I have PMS.”

“That’ll explain some days why you seem kind of bitchy.” Lindsee let that comment slide being in a good mood. Or the fact she didn’t have a magazine within hand grasp to reach over to hit him on the head. Hey the British stud still was a man after all and only human.

Orlando parked in his reserved spot right in front of his apartment noticing Kate’s car was still parked in the spot it was the night before. Sidi seem to take notice making him start to growl. What was it with Lindsee and Sidi not getting along with Kate? Orlando thought as he stepped out of his car with Sidi right behind him. First he had to figure out why Sidi seem to love Lindsee and was whining when he had dropped her back off at her apartment.

He recalled what she said last night about her contract and Sidi and had to smile at her remark. Sidi seemed perfectly fine when he was returned back to him. Maybe if he renegotiated Lindsee’s contract and paid her extra she would like to watch and board Sidi. It wouldn’t hurt to ask her tomorrow during maybe lunch break. Yeah it sounded like a good idea. Orlando thought walking up the stairs with Sidi next to him.

Orlando stopped right in front of his apartment getting his apartment key ready as he thought he heard a noise behind the door. It sounded like Kate moaning along with someone else. It sounded like a man.

What? The hell? He thought quickly sliding the key into the lock hearing Sidi start growling. Orlando quickly unlocked the door before flinging open like a mad man hearing Kate’s and the stranger’s moaning become louder. The source of the moans was coming from his bedroom. He only took one step into the apartment before Sidi had run in barking straight to the bedroom.

What he saw next left him in complete and utter shock as well as in disbelief. Right in his own bed was Kate cheating on him and fucking some guy in his own bed! He stood there anger boiling over him just watching them until Kate was the first to notice him standing there. Kate quickly pushed the naked guy off of her and off the edge of the bed making him fall to the foot of the bed right in front of Orlando.

“Orli when did you come in?” Kate asked in shock as the naked guy was struggling to grab his underwear and clothes that were in a nearby pile mixed with Kate’s.

“A fucking minute ago. Why the hell ask such a stupid question when I own the fucking apartment!” Orlando snarled.

“Orli I can explain-“ Kate replied as she quickly grabbed a sheet to cover hear breasts.

“Explain what Kate? Explain how long you have been cheating on me? Explain why the hell you were stupid enough to cheat on me in my own bed as if our relationship during the last three years didn’t mean fucking thing to you? What the hell is there to explain Kate except you’re a lying, cheating slut!”

“Who you calling a lying cheating slut? I bet you have been lying and secretly fucking your artificial black, hair color fat cow of a assistant!” Kate venomously spat out. Orlando stared at her shooting her a look of daggers just so tempted to walk over to the bed and slap the words out of her lying, deceptive, conniving mouth. It was low to bring Lindsee into this their personal shit when she didn’t do anything at all to Kate.

“You and your fuck partner do me a favor get dressed and get the hell out of my apartment and the hell out of my life. You know that talk we were going to have consider it done because we’re through now get out you lying, cold hearted bitch.” Kate stared at him in shock not knowing who the hell he was that was standing there with a look of enrage and anger on his face.

Orlando walked out of his bedroom not wanting to look at the woman he thought who loved him for another minute and into the other room sitting on the sofa staring at the floor until Kate and the guy she cheated on had left.

He finally reacted as soon as he heard the apartment door closing behind them before standing up walking over to the fireplace mental to pick up a framed picture of him and Kate. “Fuck you Kate!” Orlando shouted as he tossed the framed picture across the room. The frame hit a wall breaking and shattering the glass. Watching the glass shatter and break reminded him of what his heart just went through a few minutes ago.

It was going to be a long boring night. Lindsee had decided to just stay in with a good, hot steamy Blaze romance novel and ordered in. Lindsee had camped herself on her sofa with a bottle of her favorite flavored Nestle water and open box of a untouched green pepper, tomato, mushroom thin crust topping pizza.

It was completely silent no phone ringing, no Orlando needing or asking her for anything. She missed him a little bit, but needed a night of silence. Focusing on someone else’s sex life even if it was in a book was a great way to temporally loose herself.

Just as it was getting to the good part in the book her cell phone started to ring. It was to good to be true. Lindsee thought with a sigh while answering her cell. “Hello.”

“Lindsee I’m sorry to call you at home and bug you on your night off.” Kiera said a second later. “Orli was suppose to meet me to do something tonight, but he hasn’t shown up. I was wondering if you might have known where he was?”

“Well I had lunch with him earlier other than that I have no clue where he went off to.” Lindsee replied concerned.

“You had lunch with him?” Kiera asked surprised.

“Yes I did. He said it was to thank me for watching Sidi last night as well as to make up for ruining my dinner the night before.”

“Oh I see. Hey Linds if he calls you can you tell him to call me?”

“Sure no problem.” Lindsee replied suddenly losing interest in her book becoming nervous, worried and concerned if something had happened to Orlando. A second later her cell rang again. It was a number she had never seen before, but something told her to just answer it. “Hello.”

This was a picture and image she would have never thought she would be living out which was walking into a LA bar to come pick up and rescue and save Orlando Bloom’s ass preventing him from ending up driving drunk or even worse getting a DUI. She was a tad surprise when one of the bartenders called to tell that Orlando gave him her cell number and asked to call her since he was past the oblivious point of legal drinking limit and was fully drunk.

He needed a ride back to his apartment. She was a little relieved he thought before acting, but a little mad he had to get dead ass drunk before deciding to call her. She was sure he had a good reason for getting drunk since he hardly did this. Granted she had seen him drink before. Ok it was better she was picking him up at a bar instead of going to the LA police department to bail him out of jail.

She felt a little embarrassed about her get up her hair was pulled up in a messy styled bun wearing a pair of her sneakers along with a over size t-shirt and a pair of denim cut offs. The get up made her look 18 instead of 24 making her take her wallet and ID just in case she got carded. Her gut instinct was right as she was about to set foot into the bar the bouncer asked to see her ID.

Without hesitation she whipped out her ID giving proof of her age before she was waved in. Lindsee quickly spotted Orlando over at the bar head buried in his hands. The bar tender who called Lindsee saw her walking towards Orlando and waved at her. “Are you Lindsee?” he asked as she was right next to Orlando.

“Yes.”

“He’s lucky he has someone like you who is willing to come pick him up after all the drinks he has drowned down. Or the fact he had half the brain to even call someone and not even get behind the wheel of his car.” Orlando groaned as Lindsee nodded rubbing Orlando’s shoulders. “Oh he handed me his keys to his car before he got smashed.” the bar tender added a second later taking out Orlando’s car keys from his pocket.

Lindsee took them answering with a nod while taking out her cell phone to call Kiera. She couldn’t clearly drive two cars, but also wanted to tell Kiera where Orlando’s whereabouts were and that he was alright.

“Someone just kill me now and take me out of my misery.” Orlando groaned feeling the harsh pain of the hang over start to kick in as Kiera and Lindsee helped him into Lindsee’s apartment straight to her bedroom to lay him down on her bed.

“Just sleep it off Orli.” Lindsee replied trying to slip one of the sheets over him. Orlando just nodded before he doze off and blacked out in a post drunken state. Kiera looked at Lindsee before they walked out of Lindsee’s bedroom. “He’s clearly upset about something. That seems to be the only time I have seen him get as plastered as he did tonight.” Lindsee said as Kiera followed her into the kitchen.

“Clearly he’ll probably tell us why tomorrow when he’s hung over and sobber. Or he might tell you seeing that he really seems to start to really trust you. Did you call Gore yet to tell him Orlando won’t be at work tomorrow?”

“Yeah I just told him that Orlando is sick. Well he will be in the morning so it isn’t much of a lie.” Lindsee replied opening up her refrigerator to pull out two bottles of water.

“No it won’t be he’s gonna be vomiting tomorrow morning and hung over as hell. So are you gonna be up to nursing him?” Kiera asked taking one of the bottles of water from Lindsee.

“Yeah why not. It’ll get the explanation out of him as to why he plastered himself to a freaking oblivion.” Lindsee replied unscrewing the cap off of her bottle of water.