- Text Size +
Lindsee walked over to the catering area close to bursting into tears. Kiera obviously notice assuming it was something Orlando may have said. He had to be one of the only few people who could really upset her. “Hey Linds something wrong?”

“You could say that yeah.” Lindsee replied while grabbing a plate.

“Let me guess something Orli said?”

“Yeah.” Lindsee replied while grabbing a spoonful of hash browns. “I made the mistake of mentioning I write scripts.”

“You write? I never knew that.” Kiera responded while Lindsee continued to make her buffet plate. “I’m sure you r a good writer.”

“Thanks.” Lindsee replied after grabbing a pancake and piece of French toast.

“Did he really upset you Linds? You seem to be taken your anger out on the catering.”

“Is it that obvious?” Lindsee asked grabbing a cup of orange juice.

“Yes. Did he ask you about Italy yet?”

“Yes I already said no.”

“Why?”

“Because I can’t stand Tom Cruise. Hell I’m sick of the whole TomKat thing. Doesn’t the whole world have anything better to do then live and revolve around these two?” Lindsee asked taken a seat.

“Who isn’t? I think there’s another reason why you don’t want to go. I think you like him.”

“Lindsee scuffed at Kiera’s comment. “That’s ridiculous. I don’t like him like that. I can’t even stand him at times.”

“You like him. I know that look when I use to have a crush on him.”

“Yeah well he doesn’t like me ans never will like that.”

“Linds why do you always put yourself down?” Kiera asked concerned. “Maybe he does like you and you just don’t see it.”

Like Orlando would even like a girl like her. Not in this bloody lifetime. Lindsee remained silent while starting to eat her plate of food. Kiera sat there not saying anything as Orlando walked up to them. His main focus was on Lindsee.

“Hey Kiera can I talk to Lindsee alone for a minute?”

“Sure.” Kiera replied standing up going back over to the buffet table.

“Look Linds what I said back in make up wasn’t exactly appropriate. I didn’t realize I would make you so upset like that.” He became nervous as she didn’t answer back obviously still mad while chewing the mouthful of food. “I didn’t mean to say that I’m sorry.” Lindsee still didn’t say anything chewing some more before swallowing. “Oh c’mon Linds what do I need to do to get your forgiveness or for you to speak?”

“A nice ass whooping might work.” Lindsee responded digging her fork into her hash browns on her plate.

“Forgive me?” Orlando asked making puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” Lindsee muttered before shoving a forkful of hash browns into her mouth.

Orlando smiled sitting down next to her. “Come to Italy with me.”

Lindsee stopped in mid-chew to look at him. Didn’t they already cover this topic already today? Lindsee finished chewing and swallowing before given him her answer. “Did we cover this damn subject already today?”

“Yes, but you bought it up back in make up. I know you want to go.”

“No I don’t. Besides take a date to the stupid wedding.”

“What’s wrong with bringing you?”

“One I’m not your girlfriend. Two what would people think and three you’re my boss.”

“Does that really matter Linds? It’s not like I’m going to have you working the whole time I’m in Italy. Come with me.”

“Do I need to smack your head with a big ass frying pan? I said no.” Lindsee replied ready to toss her arms up in the air in frustration.

Orlando smiled leaning forward towards her. “I’m not going to stop asking you to go to Italy until you say yes.”

Lindsee leaned in closer in response staring him straight in his eyes. “Then your gonna be holding and wasting your breath Bloom. Because I’m still gonna say the same freaking thing which is no.”

“That’s what you think. I’m going to shake you down in defeat.

“Good luck with that.” Lindsee replied before pulling her body away from him standing up. She was so going to win this little argument. Just as soon as she won the argument with Foldaway.

“Come to Italy with me.” Orlando asked later after he had wrapped up another scene for the day. Kiera and Johnny were standing near by watching the whole thing making Lindsee feel utterly humiliated.

“No already.” Lindsee responded looking around fore a escape route. Lindsee spotted the perfect escape plan which was the bathroom and made her way to it.

“What was that about?” Johnny asked trying not to chuckle at Lindsee’s behavior.

“I’m trying to get Lindsee to crack and go to Italy with me.” Orlando replied smirking. “I’m getting close to having her at the breaking point.”

“It does look like she’s about to snap at anytime. Good luck on getting her to say yes.” Johnny responded as Lindsee reemerged from the bathroom. Somehow he was going to get her to say yes.

Lindsee sighed in relief as she arrived back at her apartment since it was Orlando free. He couldn’t bug her about Italy for 12 good hours. Apparently him chasing after her was making her the laughing stock and entertainment on the set. Did the man ever take no as a answer?

God she needed a long over waited bubble bath with a good romance novel. She was heading in the direction of the bathroom just as there was a knock on her door making her mutter a profanity under her breath. She was so close to reaching the bath tub. Lindsee looked out the peep hole to see it a was a delivery guy holding a clear lavender glass colored vase with a huge bouquet of red, pink, yellow and lavender roses. What the? Lindsee opened the front door wondering who the heck would want to send her roses.

“Are you Lindsee Peterson?” the guy asked.

“Yes.”

“Sign here.” he replied handing her the clip board and pen to sign. Lindsee quickly signed for the roses before she was handed them. She closed the door looking the roses over while taking them over to her kitchen counter. Who could be sending her, her favorite flowers in the whole world? Lindsee noticed the little card quickly grabbing the envelope flipping open the seal to read who sent her the roses.

Come to Italy with me. I’m not taking no for a answer.
O.B.

“Orlando.” Good lord this man needed a reality check that she was going to keep saying no. She grumbled the second she heard the phone ringing. With her luck it would be her stalker. “Hello.” she answered frustrated.

“Did you get the roses I sent you?” Orlando responded a second later.

“Yes I just did.”

“I have one question for you. Will you come to Italy with me?”

“Your seriously not taking no for a final answer are you?” Lindsee asked feeling like she was at the end of her last rope.

“Nope.”

Lindsee sighed in frustration mixed with surrender before answering. “If I say yes will you leave me alone?”

“Maybe.” Orlando slyly replied.

“Alright, alright fine I’ll go to Italy with you, but only because I need you to save my ass and get me out of something.”

“I knew you would crack Linds.”

“Oh shut up and just let me go take my long awaited bubble bath.”

“Oooh your about to take a bath want some company?”

“I already see you enough for a 24 hour period day. Just let me have my peace and bloody free time alone away from you.”

“I miss you to Linds ta, ta.”

“Ooooh damn him!” Lindsee shouted throttling the phone as if it was Orlando.