- Text Size +
Orlando walked into his trailer after he finished filming to quickly check his e-mail hoping for a response from L41482. He wanted to meet her before he flew off to Italy. She had to be in the area this week.

Hey Foldaway,
I’m willing to meet you, but only after Thanksgiving. I think there is something that you should know about me before we meet. Write back you know the routine.
L41482.

He sighed in relief finally seeing she wanted to meet, but why did it have to be on her damn terms though? What Lindsee said about her maybe being a serial killer came back to his mind and he had to chuckle. Ok maybe she did have a point and maybe he should take her along for safety.


He continued to think about it just as Lindsee walked in not saying anything. She stared at him for a minute before he turned to look at her. “Um can I ask you something?” Lindsee nervously asked.

“Linds you can ask me anything you want.” Orlando replied still noticing she appeared to be nervous.

“Ok does what a woman looks like really matter to you?”

“No not really. Why do you ask that?”

“I don’t know I guess low self-esteem I have.” Lindsee replied looking as if she was close to crying.

“I wish you wouldn’t think that. What is making you think that anyways?”

“I guess I always feel that way before I have to go shopping. I guess I just don’t like how my body looks.”

“I happen to like the way you look.” Orlando admitted before he stood up. “I love the fact that your changing yourself for only you and not some son- of- a bitch guy. I’m glad that you have some curves and meat on your bones and you don’t starve yourself.”

Lindsee looked away blushing just as he took a step towards her. She couldn’t believe she was hearing this straight from his mouth. She felt his finger tips against her chin as he turned her face to look straight at his. “Don’t ever change yourself for some guy. He’s not worth your time and he doesn’t deserve you.” he added while slowly inching his face closer to hers.

This had to be some dream and she was going to wake up soon. It sure didn’t feel like a dream as she felt his lips brushing against hers. Her eyes were wide open she was staring back at him as his lips continue to caress hers with his. Oh God he really was kissing her. Someone had to pinch her to make sure she wasn’t dreaming at all. A second later Orlando quickly pulled and stepped away from her just as Kiera walked in.

“Hey are you two ready to break for lunch?”

“Yeah.” Lindsee replied trying not to show she was flushed acting normal. She quickly walked out making Kiera look straight at Orlando who was smiling.

“You snugged her didn’t you?”

“Yeah I did.”

“About bloody time you did.” Kiera responded as she walked out of the room with a laughing Orlando.

“I owe you twenty dollars.” Lindsee said to Arden later that day as they entered the mall to shop for a dress for her.

“Oh why? I thought the bet didn’t start until you landed in Italy?”

“Because he kissed me earlier.” Lindsee muttered digging into her purse for a twenty dollar bill.

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch what you just said.” Arden said with a smile.

“He kissed me earlier ok are you happy?” Lindsee asked handing her the money. “You won the bet fair and square.” Arden smiled watching how Lindsee had become so flushed.

“So is he a good kisser like Kiera claimed he was?”

“Yes if you must know if the earth moved for me.”

“See I told you he liked you. So does that mean that your going to be having sex while on vacation?”

“No it does not mean I will be bunking with Orlando Bloom. I won’t be able to last or survive the next time I am left alone with him.”

“Oh and why’s that?”

“Because he’s possessed with wanting to rip my clothes off and maybe take me on the sofa in his trailer.”

“Has he even hinted or told you that?” Arden asked trying not to smile.

“No and I would like to keep it like that. Kiera almost walked in on him kissing me. Last thing I need the set to know is that I might end up as Orlando Bloom’s next girlfriend or rebound from Kate.”

“Honey you are not going to be a rebound. He likes you way to much to consider you a one time deal. What’s wrong with dating him?”

“Nothing I guess.” Lindsee responded as Arden lead Lindsee to the Jessica McClintock store.

“Orlando’s a great guy Linds. He doesn’t really seem to give a fuck your not Victoria Secret model skinny. You said he’s mentioned to you before he’s noticed you have lost weight right?”

“Uh yeah.” Lindsee replied starting to look at dresses.

“See he also pays attention to you when you aren’t realizing it.”

“That’s because he’s way to busy fantasizing about how to undress me while staring at my butt. God I hate my rear.” Lindsee grumbled praying to God there was a decent dress in here she could wear.

As soon as Lindsee had gotten back from the mall buying a Jessica McClintock she hit the gym. She felt pressured to look good and felt confused about Orlando kissing her earlier. What was going to happen now? She still didn’t know what to think after working out for thirty minutes before she left to go back to her apartment. All she had to do really was pack and get her passport in order.

After she took a shower she logged onto the Internet seeing a message from Foldaway.

Hey L41482,
Ok I will agree to your terms on meeting you, but only on one thing I get to bring my friend Lindsee along with me as a security and safety measure. I’m going to be gone for a majority of this weekend to attend a wedding. When I get back I’ll send you a e-mail and try to make the arrangements to meet up. Write back.
Foldaway.

So he was going to take her advice on safety. He didn’t ask her quite yet so when was he planning on doing that? She would be so relieved the moment that this was all over and he knew who she was. Maybe she should just tell him who she was and just get it over with and face the wrath and music.

Maybe it wouldn’t be as bad as she thought while typing her reply to Orlando and sitting back deciding to work some on her script. She sat there for a little bit staring at the screen for some unknown reason not really in a writing mood. Her mind drifted to thoughts of Orlando as she turned to look at the bouquet of roses he sent her. She had to wonder how did he know she loved roses.

“I hope you have your tickets and passport.” Lindsee said to Orlando a few days later while she and Orlando were running through the parking lot of LAX to get to the elevators. Lindsee had her Ralph Lauren lavender colored bag dangling from her right shoulder while over her shoulder blades she carried a dress bag that held her dress. On her left arm she was dragging her rolling purple luggage.

“Yes dear I have my bloody passport and plane tickets.” Orlando responded in a mocking tone. “Calm down Lindsee I have everything stop acting like a assistant. As of now your on vacation.”

“I’m not on vacation until the minute I’m on the plane.”

“Well I’m not paying you at the moment.”

“No really? I didn’t know that Orli.” Lindsee responded in a sarcastic tone just as a elevator opened. “Are you always this damn cranky in the morning?”

“I am until I get my morning coffee. Which by the way I didn’t because you nagged and rushed me out of my own bloody apartment to get here.” Orlando remarked as they stepped onto the empty elevator.

“Well excuse me for wanting you to catch your flight on time. It just happens to be my job to make sure you get to places on time. Know what if your gonna be like this then I’m going to stay behind here and let you go tot he God damn wedding alone.” The elevators doors closed a second later with a ping sound.

“Lindsee-”

“I already put up with enough of your bullshit and about had enough of it. I seriously don’t know why you even want to bring me along to Italy.”

“Well maybe because I happen to like you. I wouldn’t have kissed you if I didn’t like you. Did you ever stop to think that I may have any interest in you?”

“No I just assumed you wanted to keep me around for your amusement.”

Orlando laughed watching her press the button to take them to their designated floor. “Do I really drive you that crazy?”

“Uh yeah.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Well I don’t. Why do we always argue like we are a couple?”

“I dunno.” Lindsee replied as the elevator doors opened.

“Would you ever consider wanting to date me?” her seriously asked as they walked off the elevator.

“Are you asking me out?” Lindsee asked feeling confused and tired.

“I guess I am. Unless we should consider this vacation our first date.”

“Your taking me to a wedding in Italy so it must be considered a date.” Lindsee replied while she was taking her wallet out of her bag pocket to have ready to show her ID as they reached the check in area.

The woman behind the counter smiled as Lindsee stepped forward. “Good morning Miss. Peterson checking in?”

“Yes. I believe there’s a plane ticket for a flight to Rome, Italy.” Lindsee replied slipping out her ID along with her wallet.

A second later the woman behind the counter quickly typed up the information Lindsee just said and looked up. “Ah yes here we are. Lindsee Peterson and Orlando Bloom reservation for none stop flight to Rome in first class.”
“First class?” Lindsee squeaked out in shock only making Orlando laugh.

“I take it that you didn’t make the reservation?”

“Uh no my boss the guy behind me did.”

“Oh I see. Well Mr. Bloom I just need to see your ID and passport.” she replied handing Lindsee back her ID and passport. “Will you two be checking in any luggage or bags this morning?”

“Yes one piece of luggage.” Lindsee said while she bought up Orlando’s information.

“And you Mr. Bloom?”

“Same as Miss. Peterson.” he responded being handed back his ID and passport before both of their plane tickets were printed up. Orlando handed Lindsee her ticket while their bags were checked in.

“First class?” Lindsee asked him in shock when they started to walk toward the gates for International flights flying out.

“Yeah.”

“First class? Aren’t I suppose to be sitting in coach?”

“No what makes you think I’ll place you back there?”

“Maybe because I am your assistant I dunno that’s just normally what happens.”

“Not with me. Why would I put my date in coach while I’m up in first class?”

“I just told you why. I am not in the mood to argue with you it’s way to early in the morning.”

“When are you in the mood to argue with me?”

“Usually around noon. How the hell should I know?” Lindsee snapped scanning the gates for their flight.

“Aren’t we being a smart ass this morning? So what did you bring along in your fancy Ralph Lauren bag?”

“Pen, pencils, schedule, money, passport, ID, this month’s issue of Comso,, CD player, CDs, Note book, few books, and laptop.” Orlando smiled as soon as he heard her say laptop. She quickly noticed not liking his expression. “Oh no don’t even get any ideas on trying to read my script.”

“Oh c’mon it’s going to be along flight.”

“So you should of thought of ways how to amuse yourself before we got here.”

“I thought maybe we could talk some on the way to Rome.”

“Oh lord.” Lindsee muttered wondering what she had gotten herself into by agreeing to go to Italy. “Don’t we talk enough each day?”

“No. I still don’t really know you.”

“I’m boring there’s not much to know.”

“Not from the information you told me that one day at lunch.” Orlando responded as they found their gate. “I need to ask you for a favor.”

“I knew it. I knew you were buttering up to my ass for something.” Lindsee said finding a seat to sit down waiting until their flight boarded.

“It’s nothing major. Remember that e-mail friend I told you about?”

Lindsee’s attention instantly snapped towards him. “Yeah what about your e-mail friend?”

“I decided to take your information about meeting her in a public place with a friend. I want you to come with me.”

“Why me?”

“Because I trust you.” Orlando replied sitting down next to her. “You wouldn’t lie to me.”

At the mention of that Lindsee felt sick to her stomach for a minute from guilt. “When are you suppose to meet her?”

“Sometime after I come back. I’ll give you details as soon as I can get them.” Lindsee nodded now getting lost in her thoughts and her guilt.

The Regina Hotel Baglioni was one of the most five star fanciest hotels in Rome according to reviews Lindsee had looked over while she had booked the suite for Orlando weeks back. That was when she assumed he was going to be bringing Kate and they would be sharing not only a suite, but a bed. No way in hell was she going to be sleeping in the same bed as him.
“What’s the name of the hotel you booked?” Orlando asked noticing Lindsee’s look of distress.

“ The Regina Hotel Baglioni. It is one of the top five hotels in Rome. I booked you a suite.”

“You mean you booked us a suite?”

“No I meant you. At the time you asked me to find you a hotel suite I thought I would be booking it for you and Kate.”

Orlando smiled at her comment.

“I’m not sleeping with you Orlando.”

“I believe that you are lying through your pretty teeth and you do want to sleep with me.”

“So does every other woman in the whole world, doesn’t mean I want to jump in your bed and loose my virginity to you.”

“You know that you want to sleep with me. I know it and you know it’s kind of hard to deny it.”

Lindsee turned to look at him annoyed. “I didn’t kiss you let’s get that fact straight. I didn’t initiate or hinted to you I wanted more then a working relationship. You persuaded me to come to Italy.”

“I don’t seem to regret my decision. Sooner or later we are going to end up in bed together and I won’t regret that happening either.”

“I’m not going to bed with you or sleep with you.”

“You will Lindsee. You can fight it and deny it as much as you like, but you know it is going to happen.”

Lindsee responded to his smart ass smirk by grabbing the issue of Cosmo she had in her lap flipping the magazine open to read to avoid his glance and stare. Damn him