- Text Size +
God it had been a long flight as a result his back muscles and shoulders were aching. Orlando quickly pulled up his long locks twisting them back into the tight bun he normally wore while swimming and surfing before slipping into his robe heading to the big bath tub that came in the suite.

He walked passed the room where Lindsee was lying on the bed in a black silk robe with her hair clipped up while reading a romance novel not even noticing him walking by close to being naked. That book must have been so damn good if she didn’t even look up to see him in only a robe. Orlando shook his head still walking to the bathroom the bath tub on his mind.

As he opened the door he flicked on the lights illuminating the huge room with light. Orlando looked around the room locating the large built into the middle of the floor while the large mirror and vanity stood across the room. The sink was nearby to the left. Orlando gave another look around the bathroom while turning on the fountain style facet to hot to fill the tub.

Lindsee stopped reading her book grabbing her book mark to mark where she had stopped finally feeling the knot tighten and forming in her neck from the long flight. Last time she checked the suite had come with a large, luxurious bath tub. It would be perfect right about now she could relax her muscles and read her book with a hot, steamy bubble at the same time.

Lindsee stretched her arms and legs before sliding off the edge of the bed walking out of the room flicking the lights off to conserve energy. Damn Orlando really rubbed off on her about being environment friendly. Lindsee shook her head trying to not think about him while looking both ways down the hall to see if it was clear before sneaking off to the bathroom.

Last thing she needed was him to follow her into the bathroom and want to slip into the tub behind her. Then again she might have had this fantasy about that happening. Get real Linds it wasn’t going to freaking happen. Just stop thinking about Orlando naked and just go take your damn bubble bath and read your book.

The suite seemed quite maybe Orlando went out for the evening. She really shouldn’t mind since she could swim all alone in the big bath tub. That really seemed like fun splashing around all by herself in the big bath tub. The bathroom door was partly opening the lights on. Did Orlando accidently leave the lights on?

Lindsee slowly pushed the bathroom door open making Orlando’s eye snap open as he quickly sat up. He saw Lindsee in the doorway from her reflection in the mirror. Lindsee almost jumped as she heard water splashing and slushing in the tub and she saw him in there. “Oh God I’m sorry I thought you had gone out for the night.” Lindsee said turning her head away.

Orlando smiled shaking his head no smiling. “I have been here all night like you have. Did you think like me and wanted to use the tub?”

“Yeah my neck was starting to kill me and I just wanted to unwind and relax and read in a hot bath.” Lindsee replied holding her book up. “I didn’t know it was being used and was occupied.”

“What are you reading?” Orlando asked smiling making Lindsee turn her head to look at him.

“Uh a Blaze book.” Lindsee replied trying to act like it was norm al that she saw Orlando Bloom in a bath tub every day.

“Your acting like you never saw a guy naked before. Your not ashamed of seeing some guy naked are you especially me?”

“No of course not. I uh just- just never thought that I would be seeing you in all of your naked glory while I wasn’t sleeping that’s all. Oh shit I did not just admit that to you.” Lindsee replied blushing really embarrassed making him laugh.

“Ah so you dream and think about me?” Orlando asked amused.

“Yeah like any other woman in the world does. Why should I be any different?” Lindsee asked wondering why they were still having this conversation.

“Is that why your staring at me like you want to have sex?”

“I am not staring at you like that.”

“Oh so how are you staring at me then?”

“Like I did while watching Troy like you were sexy female eye candy. Oh boy I gotta shut up now.”

“Mmmm no I really seem to be enjoying your naughty little confessions. It would be ashamed for you to stop now.”

“You tongue tie me ok. It’s like I look at you I m in some trance and I tell you something stuff only my diary should know. Your like a bloody, sexy vampire. Well a fangless sexy vampire.”

“Well you do have a cute neck and I’ve always wanted to nibble on your neck.”

“Oh God.” Lindsee muttered seeing him smile.

“So do I have to put you in a sexy trance in order to get you to join me in the tub?”

“No. I am not getting into the tub with you even if you are Orlando Bloom.”

“Oh c’mon Linds I’m sure you have had fantasies about this.”

“Well maybe I have, but that doesn’t mean I’m just gonna jump into your bath tub and go down on you.”

“Mmmm well aren’t we blunt? I’m shocked a innocent, naive virgin actually knows such stuff.”

“I read Cosmo remember? I may have never had sex, but I sure as hell know what it is.”

“Oh I forgot. So why not just put those articles to use and see if they work? I’m more then willing to be a Ginnie pig for you.”

“Oh I bet the way you stare at me when you think I am not looking.” Lindsee scuffed while walking towards the tub dropping her book off to the side untying her robe.

“Well you do have a cute ass what can I say?” Orlando responded as she was a step away from the tub allowing her robe to slip off her arms letting him drink in what she looked like without her clothes on.

“I don’t really like my rear end as much as you seem to.” Lindsee slowly lowered herself into the tub on the opposite end he was looking straight at him. “Ok so maybe this doesn’t seem as bad as I thought it was going to be.”

“What wasn’t going to be as bad as you thought it was?” Orlando asked smiling while inching to the end of the tub she was at.

“Stripping naked in front of you.”

“I seem to enjoy that a lot. Was ten times better then seeing you strip naked in my dreams.”

Lindsee blushed looking away for a few seconds feeling his fingers brushing her cheek while he moved his lips against her cheek bone. “Mmmm Orlando what are we doing?” Lindsee asked while slowly turning her face to look at him.

“Mmmm complicating things.” he murmured while moving his kisses down the side of her neck.

“Mmmmm if we do this our relationship will not and can not ever be the same.”

“Right now I wouldn’t give a damn even after this. I still want you as my assistant and I still want to sleep with you.”

“This is going to happen more then once?”

“Oh yeah I plan on it.” Orlando responded while allowing his fingers to move down her neck down to her breasts.

“Oooh damn.” Lindsee gasped as she felt him brushing his fingers against her erect nipples. Ok this was not any dream and she sure was hell wide awake his fingers surely felt real brushing against her breasts. She gasped again this time sitting forward pressing up against him seeking out his lips.

Orlando was taken by surprise as her lips came crashing against his just as her hands made their way to the back of his head. Damn she was a bit of a surprise. She pressed herself harder against his chest almost grinding into him. He had a feeling that this round was going to be rough and hard while the next round was going to be slow, soft and gentle. The next few rounds were gonna be.

Orlando quickly wrapped her legs around his waist right before he entered her with a groan. She cried out against his lips as her fingers were almost clinging to his scalp through his hair. God she was a virgin a minute ago she just gave him her virginity. He held himself still for a minute to let her adjust to him being inside of her before he started to quickly thrust in and out of her. “Hold on love the first round may be a bumpy, quick ride.” Orlando grunted pressing a soft kiss along her chin. “Forgive me.”

“Of course.” she moaned as her back was arching up granting him deeper access. “Orli go faster, go faster.” she gasped feeling she was close to her orgasm. “Orli!” she shrieked just as her nails dug her nails into his shoulder blades making him grunt with two more thrusts before following behind her.

He moaned as his forehead rested against his gasping for air with her. He was still panting as he slowly moved his head back to place a kiss against her lips. “Was I worth the wait love?” he asked kissing her again before leaning back to hit the drain of the tub.

“Oh baby you have no idea how you were so worth the long wait.” Lindsee replied as he leaned forward again to pick her up in his arms. “What are you doing?” Lindsee asked while he pressed her against his chest cradling her in his arms.

“Mmmm complicating things some more.” Orlando said with a smile stepping out of the tub with her in his arms. He chuckled when he saw her reach out to flick the lights off for the bathroom as they walked through the door with the sound of the draining water gurgling.

Orlando carried her to his room chuckling watching while she reached out to turn off the hall lights. He had rubbed off onto her some. He let Lindsee flick on the lights to his room just as he closed the door behind them with his foot. He didn’t hesitate to carry her over to the bed placing her right in the middle before climbing in behind her.

Lindsee sat up for a second allowing him to unclip her hair to fall around her face and shoulders before she responded by taking his down running her fingers through and pulling him down on top of her. This time he was going to go slow even if it killed him. He looked down at her placing his hand under her right breast slowly moving his fingers down her waist to her belly. “Mmmm what are you doing?” Lindsee asked biting her lower lip.

“Getting to know your body better. This time I’m going to go slow. What do you like or want me to do?” Orlando asked allowing his fingers to trail lower in between her legs.

“There’s a lot of things I would love you to do to me.” Lindsee admitted making him smile as two of his fingers entered her feeling how wet she was becoming by the moment. “Like this.” she moaned.

“God love your wet.” Orlando commented looking straight into her eyes while licking his lips. She softly moaned feeling his two fingers slowly thrust in and out of her. “What else do you want me to do to you tonight?”

“Mmmm touch me, fuck me, lick me, hold me, thrill me, kiss me.” she responded feeling herself close to coming around his fingers.

“Mmmm done love. I planned on licking and tasting you anyway.” Orlando stopped thrusting his fingers in and out of her slowly removing them before slowly lowering his head to replace his fingers. She moaned looking down at him tangling her fingers into his hair as she felt the first flick of his tongue against her clit. “Mmmmm you taste sweet.” he murmured continuing to still please her with his mouth.

“Orlando!” Lindsee gasped few seconds later as her body tightened another orgasm coming on. He groaned enjoying her taste just as she had her sexual release licking up every drop she had to offer him. He looked up as her body had calmed down from her sexual high sitting up to kiss her.

“Mmmm I love your body love.” he murmured against her lips. She returned the kiss just as her right leg wrapped around his waist pulling him closer against her. Her hands started to slowly move up and down his back in a slow, sexy, sensual way. He so hated when this weekend was over since he never wanted to leave this moment.