- Text Size +
What time is it? Lindsee groggily thought waking up not only tangled up in the sheets but in Orlando’s limbs. Shit. Lindsee fully woke up realizing what had happened last and whose bed she was in. Lindsee quickly untangled herself from his grasp before slipping out of bed grabbing one of the white cotton sheets dangling from the end of the bed. She padded out of the room walking down the hall while wrapping the sheet around her body.

The sheet dragged behind her as she made her way down to the bathroom the crime scene. God what was she thinking last night? Obviously last night was real since she felt a little sore in between her legs. It had to be the time difference and jet lag. Lindsee dropped the sheet near the bath tub before walking over to the shower. She started the water up while closing her eyes vivid images of what happened last night fresh in her mind. Quickly Lindsee stepped into the shower under the warm jets of water.

Orlando groaned waking up reaching his arm out to feel nothing but the sheets. Right where Lindsee should have been lying. Damn where did she go? He sat up groggily as he heard the shower in the bathroom running. He smiled before tossing the sheets off to the side slipping out of bed sneaking off towards the bathroom.

God the water felt good. Lindsee ran her fingers through her hair with a sigh. She thought she heard the shower door softly open and close, but shook that thought off. Knowing Orlando since he was on vacation he would want to sleep until noon. She was so tempted to sneak back into his room to take pictures of him sleeping, but the shower was calling out to her more. Lindsee jumped as she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her lower back.

“You shouldn’t be in here.” Lindsee said biting her lower lip closing her eyes as she felt his fingers move to the sides of her neck.

“That’s what you should have said last night.” Orlando responded smiling.

“I wasn’t thinking clearly last night clearly I was jet lagged. I blame my choice of actions last night on jet lag.”

“So you are going to blame your actions we did three times last night on your jet lag?” he asked while moving her hair off of her neck.

“Oh God we had sex three times?” she asked shocked before she felt his lips brushing along her neck.

“Mmmhmmm.” I believe you are a little sore right now.” he said softly.

“I’m not going to sleep with you again. I mean it this time. The first time was a mistake.”

“Love your going to sleep with me again and make the same mistake.”

“You at least don’t feel like a cheap slut. I slept with you on the first date.” she groaned as he chuckled.

“So you do consider this a date then?”

“Date, sexual fling it doesn’t matter.”

“I don’t consider you a cheap slut. Besides I’ve known you longer then 24 hours.” Ok he had a point there. She had to admit as she felt his hands slowly moving up and down her hips.

“Mmmm you gotta stop.”

“What if I don’t want to stop? What if I want you again?”

“This is wrong we shouldn’t be lovers. You’re my boss and I work for you.”

Orlando turned Lindsee to face him. “I like you, you like me what’s so wrong with being more then friends?” he asked before leaning forward to lightly kiss her lips.

“What will people think?” she asked noticing he had no intention of stopping.

“I don’t give a damn of what people think about us.” he responded giving her another kiss. He slowly backed her against the wall taken her by surprise. He slowly moved his hand down her right hip stopping at her thigh. She looked into his eyes as he bent and lift her thigh resting her leg against his hip before slowly entering her. She was still sore from the night before he didn’t forget that fact. “Am I hurting you?” he asked concerned as he slowly moved in and out of her.

“No.” she replied finally getting her hands and arms to move around his neck.

“Are you sure?” he asked focusing his attention on her neck.

“Positive.” she replied closing her eyes with a smile.

Orlando leaned forward resting his lips against the shell of her ear. “You have beautiful blue eyes love. You shouldn’t shut them.” She shuttered as she slowly opened her eyes feeling his lips brushing along the side of her neck. She shrieked as the water turned cold the same time she orgasmed. Orlando shrieked as the cold water hit his back just as he felt her squeezing around him. He didn’t want to be disconnected or apart from her as he wrapped her legs around his waist while shutting off the water.

They both were dripping wet and he didn’t give a damn as he carried her out of the shower and bathroom straight to the large sofa that was in the suite. She looked into his eyes scared to even ask what he was thinking or doing as he lowered her onto the sofa the same time he started to kiss her again.



"Ok girl spilled what happened in Italy?" Arden said the minute she received a call from Lindsee.

"We um sard of slept together five times." Lindsee confessed receiving a shriek from Arden.

“I knew it. I knew eventually you two were going to do the nasty.”

“Arden.”

“So how was he? Is what his exes say about him true that he’s a great lover?”

“Gee Arden I wouldn’t know. He is the only guy I ever slept with.” Lindsee sarcastically responded while lying on her bed. “But if you must know he was great. I can’t believe I’m talking about him like this.”

“I’m sure he won’t mind. Did you tell him who L41482 is yet?”

“No he is suppose to meet her sometime this week. He asked me to come along.”

“Well that’s going to work. He’ll see he’s been talking to L41482 all along. I gotta go my break is up tell me all about when he finds out about L41482 ok.”

"Ok bye." Lindsee hung up the phone groaning since the L41482 situation had been growing for a while. She got off of her bed to select her outfit for the unveiling of L41482.


Orlando nervously looked around The Grove square for either sign of L41482 or Lindsee. A collective sigh of relief escaped his lips as he saw Lindsee approaching him. She looked different as if she was guilty of something or holding something back. He was about to say something when she stepped forward.

“Hello Foldaway.” Orlando looked at her in shock not sure he heard her right.

“What did you say?”

“I said hello Foldaway. I’m L41482.”

There could be no possible way Lindsee could know who L41482 was unless she was her. He didn’t know what to think as a million things ran through his head at the same time. “You lied to me.” he said in anger. “You have been talking to me all this time and you have been lying to me. What else have you been lying to me about? How you really feel about me?”

“I never lied about my feelings for you. I didn’t know it was you until a few weeks ago and I-”

“It doesn’t really matter now does it? I thought I could trust you Lindsee. I guess I was wrong your just another Kate.”

Lindsee stared back at him ready to start crying. She wasn’t going to cry in front of him. She was not another Kate. “Since you feel like that consider yourself without a assistant. I quit!”

Orlando looked at her for a minute before realizing what just happened. Lindsee was still his employee up until a minute ago. She just quit. He didn’t want that as he realized what he just did. “Lindsee.”

“Save it I don’t want to hear it. I regret the day I ever taught you how to use the fucking Internet.” she spat out before she turned walking away from him. Guess that their relationship and what they had shared in Italy meant nothing to him. She held back her tears until she was behind the wheel of her car as she dialed Arden’s number sobbing.

“She what?” Kiera asked on the phone.

“She quit Kiera.”

“Why did she quit?”

“Because I said she was another Kate. Because she lied in e-mails as L41482.”

“So Lindsee was L41482?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you even give her a chance to explain why she said she was a model in the e-mails? I’m sure she had a good reasons for saying that.”

“No I didn’t give her time to explain. She just walked off. Damn it.”

“So call her up and apologize. I’m sure she will have calmed down after you explain you lost your temper.”

“I’m willing to try.” A second later there was a knock on his apartment door. “Hold on someone is at the door.” Orlando walked to the door a second alter opening it to find Lindsee standing there holding his schedule book. “Lindsee.”

“I thought I give this back to you for your new assistant.” Lindsee responded with no feeling while handing him the book.

“Lindsee I-”

“I just wanted to drop the book off.” Lindsee replied while she got her car keys out of her pocket.

“Lindsee wait we need to-”

“We? There is no we. Obviously what happened in Italy doesn’t mean a thing to you. You were just using me to get into my drawers.”

“That’s not true.” he protested.

“How do I really know that’s not a lie? I really don’t give a fuck anymore. I guess since we are being honest with ourselves what happened in Italy didn’t mean thing to me.”

“You don’t mean that.”

“Yeah I do. Truth hurts don’t I Bloom?” she responded fighting back tears. “Good luck with the rest of your life.”

“Lindsee-”

“Don’t ever call me or e-mail me ever again.” she responded turning on her heel marching off on him again. Something in Orlando’s head screamed to go after her, but he didn’t listen as he watched her walk away from him and out of his life.

The most annoying sound she was hearing all day was that of her cell and other phone ringing none stop. The same person was calling both phones filling her voice mail up along with her answering machine. God was he ever going to stop?

To get away from the ringing Lindsee went to Borders to temporally escape Orlando’s phone stalking. She was even scared to check her e-mail fear he flooded her in box. Lindsee had slipped on a pair of black sunglasses to hide her red and puffy eyes from crying. She walked over to the magazines while flipping her cell open to dial Arden’s number.

“Linds where are you? I’ve been trying to call you all day.”

“Sorry Orlando has been calling my phone and cell none stop. I had to run off to Borders to escape my phone.”

“You didn’t see US weekly yet have you?”

“No why?” Lindsee asked sliding her glasses on top of her head while turning her attention towards the magazine section.

“Just flip to page 63.” Arden responded just as Lindsee grabbed the nearest issue of US weekly. Lindsee quickly flipped to page 63 wondering what Arden was telling her or a gut feeling telling her warning about something she probably wasn’t going to like seeing especially if it involved Orlando. “I’m just going to warn you now your not going to like what you are about to see.”

Lindsee’s eyes almost popped out of her face as she saw the article tilted “Orlando’s new girl.” The pictures used in the 4 page spread of the article was pictures of them together while they were in Italy. One was of them on the out door terrace in the white bath robes kissing. There was one of them walking together holding hands wearing matching sunglasses out in Rome along with a picture of the front exterior of their hotel.

“Oh God Arden I’m in the freaking tabloids.” Lindsee squeaked not believing that she was considered Orlando’s new girlfriend. More like ex-employee and scorned lover.