- Text Size +
Kaylee opened up the cd-player in her car and put in the album she had just bought from the near shopping center. She smiled when the first song started to play and she heard male voices singing beautifully in harmony without any music. She started the engine just as the song changed and was surprised to hear so much energy in the song.

‘ Walking along the sky
Chasing a glimpse of you
Painting a world with stars I found inside your eyes
Up here above the haze
Everything looks so clear
Wondering what it would be like if you were here…’

Her listening session was interrupted by her cell phone ringing and she cursed her bad luck when she dropped the cell phone in the backseat floor. Swearing aloud she drove the car aside from the road and parked it there, turned around and started look out for the phone. Luckily she found it in record time and whoever the caller was, still kept ringing to her.

“Hello?” She asked breathless and rested her back to the seat.

“Lee? Did I call in a bad time… You sound like you just, well, had sex or something. Are you with that guy? The guy you met last weekend… Oh my Kaylee! Way to go girl!”

“Oh shut up Christy! You just scared the hell out of me when you called and I dropped the phone… And I didn’t slept with him! God, can’t you remember how he looked like…?”

“Yeah, yeah… Whatever. So what’s up? We haven’t talked since… Hmmh, let me see, yesterday morning? Have you heard anything about the job interview you went in Monday?”

“Nothing’s up. Just on my way back to home from the yoga class. And yeah, actually I had a call request in my phone today about the job…”

“So?! Did you got the job? When are you starting? Tell me everything!”

“Relax Christy…” Kaylee chuckled. “I was just going to tell you that I got the job when you interrupted me!”

“Oh my God! I’m so happy for you! So when are you starting?”

“Thank you. I’m going to meet them this Friday to agree some details. I guess I start when the tour starts… Don’t know yet, but I’m so freaking excited!”

“I bet you are! I know I would be… Being so close with him, gosh!”

“Yeah, but I don’t like him. I mean, he’s good looking and all but… I just like my boy better.”

“Of course you do, that’s why Nick is mine and AJ is yours, right?”

“Yeah. God, I feel like a little girl right now, talking about the Backstreet Boys as they really are our men. Besides, it’s not sure if I could even see him or anything. I mean, I am going to be teaching Baylee in the end. It’s not like he would be there too. Gosh, could you imagine him sitting there studying first grade math?” Kaylee laughed to herself when image of AJ sitting in front of the school table formed in her head.

She smiled when he raised his hand and wanted to ask something. “Yes Alex?”

“Miss, could you help me with this task, it is really hard…”

“Of course. So what seems to be the problem?”

“Well, if you could just sit down here next to me and I’ll tell you it.”

“Allright, let me see that book of yours. Biology? Hmmh, I thought we were studying math today…” Kaylee said and looked deep into AJs eyes.

“We were until I got bored and wanted to learn biology with you…” His deep voice caused shivers for her and she took a deep breathe before leaning towards him.

“And what did you wanted to learn, Mr. Mclean?” She asked and licked her lips seductively.

“Just how exactly a man should kiss a woman…” He answered and put his strong tattooed hands around Kaylee.

“You want me to show you?” Kaylee whispered and moaned when he pulled her close to him before they get lost in a deep passionate kiss. Their lips softly tasted each other and their tongues were exploring each others mouths. She moaned out of pleasure when his hand found another one of her boobs and started gently massage it…

“Hello?! Earth to Kaylee…Hon, you’re still there??”

“Huh?” Kaylee asked when she realized that someone called her name.

“You’re still there? What were you thinking? Oh wait, I don’t want to know your dirty dreams with Mr. AJ…”

“Oh sush now… It wasn’t that bad. So what did you say before I got lost in my dreams here.”

“Nothing important, just reminded you about hooking me and Mr. Carter up…”

“Of course, it’s a done deal. Your excited? I know how badly you want to see he and his little friend…”

“Shut up Lee! It’s not like you don’t want to see AJs little friend too…”

“Yeah, but I bet it isn’t so little… “

“Oh yeah? Big enough to satisfy you? So when I’m staying with Nick all I can hear form next room is bed creaking and you yelling ’Oh Alex, oh yeah… More, I want more. Oh god, I’m coming… Aleexxx!’”

“Yeah? What about you and Nick? Because I know in fact that you can’t be quiet in bed…”

“Okay. It’s a tie. We both won. Allright?”

“Okay. Hey, what if we see tonight? Make some food and drink some fine wine? We could make a plan how seductive our men…”

“Sounds good to me. Eight o’clock in your place?”

“Yeah, I’ll bring the food, bring you the wine.”

“Allright, see you later! Bye.”

“Bye.” Kaylee said and closed the phone.

She started the engine and continued her way smiling when another song started to play.

‘The first night that we met
I will never forget
Baby, you were a star
From that point in time
It was always you and I shining
So beautiful
When we're out with your friends
You treat me like I'm dead
It was like I'm invisible…’
Chapter End Notes:
Lyrics used in this chapter:
Backstreet Boys - Everything but mine
Backstreet Boys - Treat me Right