- Text Size +
The Doorbell rang for the third time when Kaylee ran downstairs. She had been upstairs getting ready to leave for her daily jogging session. When she came downstairs she heard voices from kitchen and felt little pissed off because she had have ran downstairs in such a hurry.

“It’s fine! I got the door!” She yelled and opened up the door. Her eyes popped out when she realized it was Nick who had been ranging the doorbell.

“Hi.” She said and looked at him. “Uuhhm, Brian isn’t home right now… “ She simply said.

“Oh, okay… Well, I come by later then. Tell him that I dropped by.” Nick said and started to walk to his car.

“Nick, wait!” Kaylee said, closed the front door and ran after him. “Can we talk? Please?”

“Sure.” He said and stood next to his car.

“Listen… About Saturday night. I didn’t mean to be so cruel and cold to you. I think I was just so nervous about all the people there and didn’t really realize how I acted towards you and some other people. So, I’m sorry. I really appreciate all the help you gave in elevator last Friday, I think that without your help I wouldn’t be able to stay so calm. So thank you for that.” Kaylee said and shyly smiled.

“Well, you’re welcome. And I think I was little drunk Saturday night, so…”

“Oh. Okay. So are we ‘kay? I mean, are you okay with me coming to the tour with you?”

“Yes, we are just fine. Friends?” He asked and offered his hand to her. She took and shake it with a smile on her face.

“Friends. I tell Brian that you came by…”

“Thanks!” Nick said and climbed into his car and drove off. Kaylee watched while he took off and after that left for running.


***

“Hello?” Kaylee answered to her phone. She had been in the shower when she had heard her phone ringing and now her hair was dropping water into the floor.

“Kaylee? Hi, this is AJ…”

“Oh. Hi, how are you?” Kaylee asked in a surprise and smiled happily.

“I’m fine, thanks. You?”

“I’m allright. Just got out of the shower. I went jogging earlier today so..”

“You did? Wow, I can’t even remember the last time I was jogging… Maybe I should start jogging again, to come back in shape again. How was it for you?”

“It was pretty good. It makes me feel relaxed. And yeah, it does keep me in shape. But you, in the other hand… You don’t need to start jogging! You looked amazing what I remember from last Saturday…” Kaylee said and blushed.

“Oh yeah? So you were checking my body out then?” AJ asked and chuckled.

“Well, maybe I was… Maybe I wasn’t. But let’s face it. You and the guys have been working your asses out because of the tour. You can’t be out of shape!”

“Thank you, I guess. But anyways… I called you to ask if you wanted to hang out with me or something like that before Friday..?”

“Wow. Yeah, that sounds good to me. So what do you have in mind?”

“I was thinking that maybe you can some over here and I can make dinner to us. And maybe watch a movie or something. How does that sound to you?”

“Sounds perfect. So, when we are going to see each other then?” Kaylee asked nervously.

“How about Wednesday? I think I have the rest of the week free, so… What ever works for you.”

“Wednesday is fine. I am just hanging out here, basically doing nothing. “ Kaylee laughed a little.

“Okay, how about I come and pick you up around six then?” AJ asked.

“Sure, I’ll be waiting for it. So, I’ll see you on Wednesday then?”

“Yeah, till Wednesday then. It was nice talking to you.”

“It was? Good, I liked talking to you too…”

“Yeah? Why?”

“I don’t know. I just felt like it…” Kaylee said and smiled.

“Okay. Well I gotta go now… My mom is coming over and I wanted to surprise her with making some lunch. But like I said it was nice talking to you.”

“Aaww, that’s so sweet. And I’ll let you go then. See you in Wednesday, bye!”

“Bye.”

Kaylee sat down and smiled. She changed her clothes and went downstairs to found out that Brian and Leighanne had come back.
“Hey guys! How was your day?” She asked from Leighanne who was loading stuff into the fridge.

“It was perfect. Brian took me out to a restaurant where we had our first date… It was so sweet.”

“Hey, nothing but the best for my beautiful wife!” Brian said and gave Leighanne a kiss.

“That’s so sweet. I hope that I would find a man just like Brian some day. You two look so amazing together.” Kaylee said and smiled. She hoped that AJ would be the one for her. Then she remembered that Nick had came by earlier and mentioned it to Brian.

“Thanks for letting me know, Kaylee.” Brian said. “So how was it for you? To see him? I noticed that you two weren’t coming along in Saturday…”

“It was okay. I apologized and thanked him.. And well, we agreed to be friends.”

“That’s good. Really good, and I appreciate that you are ready to do that so we all could be happy on tour. There is nothing worst than unhappy Nickolas on tour.”

Kaylee chuckled and left the room, she went upstairs and thought that the tour would change her and maybe someone’s else life. At least she hoped for it.