- Text Size +
The club was so loud that I hadn’t heard him when we had been dancing and in the end he had pulled me towards the bar, never letting go of my hand. He smirked at me when he yelled his drink order to the bar tender and I scowled at him, I just hoped he remembered how ill tequila made me and how grumpy I would be in the morning because of him.

“I’m not drinking it,” I yelled to him over the music as he handed me the small shot glass before he licked his hand so he could apply some salt. He looked back to me expectantly and when I made no attempt to copy his actions he pulled at my hand and stuck out his long tongue, taking his time in making the back of my hand nice and wet. His eyes were dangerous as he stared up at me and I could feel the flush radiating throughout my body as he poured the salt onto my new damp hand. He handed me the shot glass before grabbing his own.

“One, two, three.”

I lifted the shot glass to my lips and downed it whole, wincing as I felt the bitter alcohol burn my throat as it slid down, Nick smirked as he handed me the lemon to suck on.

“Bastard,” I yelled over the music that was blaring through the speakers in the club.

He just smirked even harder and pulled me towards the dance floor, Jesus he looked sexy tonight. His hair was spiked, the messy look suited him so well, I remembered almost drooling when I first saw him after he had all his hair cut. He was wearing a blue dress shirt, enough buttons open near the top so you could see the tribal bead necklace he had taken to wearing, the dark jeans hugging his ass in all the right places. It was going to be so hard to resist him tonight and I had a feeling he knew it.

He never let go of my hand as we started to make our way back to the corner of the club where the rest of the band were sat but it was absolutely heaving and he was having a difficult time navigating his way through the throng of people bumping and grinding on the dance floor. As soon as I heard the pan flutes echo throughout the club though, I knew there was no way we were heading back to the table any time soon. He seemed to stop dead in his tracks, his heard turning slowly to face me, a huge grin on his face and I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

Lucky you were born that far away so
We could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact of your existence

Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Ten Million ways to love somebody

Le ro lo le lo le, Le ro lo le lo le
Can't you see
I'm at your feet


Okay I was going to piss myself laughing if he continued with the belly dancing, maybe it would be an idea to record this, lord knows I could make a fortune on eBay with footage like this, hell I could make more by selling it to the press. He grabbed my hands and started moving them up and down making me laugh even more, I loved partying with him, it was always so much fun.

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear

Thereover, hereunder
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear

Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains


I knew as soon as the song started the he would do or say something at that point in the song, he just wouldn’t be able to help himself, after all he was a boob man and I had been told so many times before.

“Now I’m confused,” he yelled above the music but I just rolled my eyes and carried on dancing as he gaze drifted, “Are these mountains? Because there is nothing small about them,” he laughed reaching out to cop a feel before I batted him away.

“You’re on thin ice Mr Carter!” I warned and he backed off, damn it why did I do that?

He carried on singing and dancing like a mad man, occasionally acting like either a women or busting an Austin Powers style move but then again so was I, well apart from the women thing, I didn’t have to act that! Ever since we had both been able to go clubbing we were always the crazy dancers, trying to outdo each other with stupid moves. Another thing I adored about him, he didn’t care what people thought about this kind of stuff, “dancing should be fun, and its only fun when you let loose and go wild!” he would scream at the top of his lungs. Right now he was bobbing his head like a chicken and cackling madly at the stupid move I was pulling. The song slowed and he pulled me in close, he smelt like Hugo Boss and smoke, it made my head spin.

I’ll always think of you inside of my private thoughts
Can’t imagine you touching my private parts
And just the thought of you
I can’t help but touch myself
That’s why I want you so bad.


His hands cupped my ass and I raised my eyebrows making him smirk and his eyes turn a dangerous shade of blue that I had seen once before. Throwing my head back I just went with it, the alcohol was coursing through my body and right now I didn’t give a shit, I was just enjoying dancing. One of his hands left my ass and drew a line from my neck down to my belly button, cupping my breast along the way; maybe this was going too far? Then again we were both adults, we both wanted this, so what was the problem? Bringing my head back up he looked at me, he was as drunk as I was and I could see the lust in his eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck we came into closer contact and I could feel his arousal pressing into my jeans.

Ohh I get so hot
When I’m around you baby
I can touch the sky
You’re makin’ my temperature rise
Ohh baby
You’re makin’ me high
Baby, baby, baby


She threw me a look that told me all I needed to know; she wanted and needed this as much as me. We continued dancing as the song changed as she began grinding against me making me want to come unglued. Did she realise what she was doing? I ran my hands up her back and back down again to rest on her ass giving it a quick pinch. She pulled back and her hands lowered my head to hers, her lips met mine in a passionate kiss that made me dizzy, her tongue pleaded for entrance to my mouth and I parted my lips to allow it. She sucked on mine hungrily; she tasted like coconuts, that was probably from the Malibu she had been drinking all-night.

Ohh say what? Say what? Say what?
You know that I like you baby
Oh girl you know what’s up
And you know what I need
Ohh say what? Say what? Say what?
You that about it baby
Oh girl you know what’s up
I’m digging you
I’m feeling you
And you know what’s up


“I definitely know what’s up,” she whispered, huskily in my ear as she ground against my erection. Suddenly I couldn’t get enough of her, my mouth crashed into hers again and she returned the hungry kiss, but she broke it quickly and reached for my hand pulling me through the club towards the exit. The noise faded as we reached the cool outdoors and she turned abruptly pulling me in for a kiss. Sinking into it I wrapped my arms around her tightly, she was such a good kisser, she knew how to tease, gently easing her tongue in only to withdraw it a few seconds later, her hands in my hair massaging my scalp making me want her all the more.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and broke the kiss to find the bouncer pointing us towards a waiting taxi. I pulled on her hand and she followed me into the car with a giggle saying a quick goodnight to the guy.

“St Martin’s Hotel please,” I directed the driver and felt the car pull off just as her hand brushed my groin, making me groan. I looked to her, an evil grin crossing her face as she licked her lips and then dropped her eyes to my obvious bulge. She gently trailed her hand across it, making me involuntarily thrust my hips upwards to try and increase the friction, making her smirk even harder at my obviously pained expression.

“You know you want it,” she giggled as she laced her fingers with mine, and she was right I did want it, I wanted it all. Her head leant against my shoulder and I leant my head down to kiss her head.

“Question is are you sure you want it?” I whispered, god I hoped she said yes, because if she didn’t it meant a major jacking off session to the hotel porn when I got back. She considered it for a few seconds and then she shifted in the seat, unzipped her pants and pulled my hand down to her pussy, she was already soaking.

“That answer your question?” I circled her clit a few times and made her groan before removing my hand and bringing my fingers to my lips to suck on them gently. She zipped her pants back up as the car came to a halt outside the hotel and she stumbled out of the taxi as I paid. I watched her stagger into the lobby wrapping her arms around herself to keep out the cold night air, waving to a few fans who were still waiting outside. I followed quickly, posing for a few photos, signing a few autographs, chatting, all the time stealing quick glances at her as she spoke to the receptionist as she retrieved my room key.

“You and Willow have a good night?” One girl asked as I signed a picture.

“Yeah thanks, Funky Buddah is a cool place,” I said making a bit of small talk.

“If you like it there you need to try China Whites,” the other girl told me.

“China Whites huh? I’ll try to remember that,” I smiled back making sure to quickly say my goodbyes when I spotted Will heading towards the elevators. That was another good thing about being with her, she got me, she got my life and my job, other girls would have been pissed that I stayed to sign some autographs but I knew she wouldn’t. I also knew that there wouldn’t be stuff posted all over the internet about me hooking up in the morning, the fans knew we had been friends forever, they didn’t need to know that we were uh…how to put it…friends with benefits.

“Thanks for waiting,” I said feigning being hurt.

“England is fricking cold in October Nick,” she replied purposely keeping her distance until we were safely inside the elevator.

“Hmm bet I could show you a few ways to warm up,” I leered.

“CHEESEY line there Mr Carter, but lucky for you I’m a sure thing,” she laughed as she pulled me in for a kiss, not breaking it until the doors pinged open again.

“Ohh my room is it? I thought you said you weren’t sleeping here again?” I joked whilst digging around in my pocket for my key card.

“I meant the couch, and you have the bigger bed pop star,” she replied, whilst sliding her hand into my back pocket and pulling out the desired item. She slid the card into the slot and the light beamed green, success. “Now you gona’ warm me up?” she said coyly as she took her top off whilst walking in, my gaze fell to her ass and I followed her and slammed the door shut behind us.


Song Credits
Sweet Child O Mine – Gun’s n’ Roses
Makin’ Me High – Toni Braxton
You Know What’s Up – Donnell Jones
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!