- Text Size +
“Where have you been?” Moira asked him.

Nick smiled his famous smile and walked to her wrapping his arms around her tight and started kissing her neck slowly but passionately.

“No No No” she said pulling him away from her. “This time all your acts are not going to work” she said wanting to be stronger than ever with him.

“You know I had a hard day babe so please don’t be so bitchy tonight”

“Really? I would love to hear about your hard day you had honey”

Nick closed his eyes and went lying on the couch. Moira followed him but unlike other times she didn’t lay next to him or on top of him.

Nick opened a little one of his eyes to see what she was doing.

“Babe” Nick whined when he saw her that she wasn't going to let go this time.

“No, Nick. I’m tired of you and all of your games. If we are not going to have a serious talk today you can get up, give me my apartment keys and leave”

“Fine” Nick almost yelled and stood up. He took her keys out of his pocket and threw them on the table. “I’m out of here”


That day instead of telling her that he was late because he had to stay overtime at the recording studio and that he had a very bad day he wanted to tease her and made her believe what her mind was thinking

“God I’m so stupid” Nick said to himself.

He was home alone and started thinking about the time he spent with Moira while she was his.
He did care and love her but his stupid games caused him to end his relationship with her.

“Now she’s getting married to that asshole” he continued talking out loud. “I mean geez they only have been dating for only 3 months”
Then He sighed and thought he was being silly worrying about someone that wasn’t his anymore.


Later that day Angel together with Brittany and Tara made their way to Moira’s apartment.

“Hey” Moira welcomed them “get inside.”

The girls got in and looked around them thinking if Derik was there.

“He’s not here” Moira answered them even though nobody asked her.

“Do you want to come with us tonight? There a new club opening and Nick is invited and we are going with him” Angel said excited.

Moira walked in the kitchen and thought about it. She sure wanted to go. Her very favorite thing to do was always hanging out with her friends but now things were changing.

“I don’t know”

“Derik doesn’t like Nick right?” Brit asked.

“And Nick doesn’t like Derik” Moira pointed out.

“At least Nick has a reason, he thinks your boyfriend is not a guy we should hang out with but I don’t have to tell you that because you know his past.”

“You have to give him a chance. He’s really a nice guy and it isn’t that he doesn’t like Nick but it bothers him that he sees me so close with him and I would act the same if he acts like I do with Nick with his ex girlfriend.”

“You two are just friends. You don’t do anything wrong with Nick”

“Tara is right, right?” Angel asked.

Moira shrugged and turned around. “I will make you some drinks”

The three girls looked at each other wondering if there was something that they didn’t know...

“Wait if you already cheated on him with Nick then-”

“No, I didn’t” Moira said quickly freaking out. “I’m not that type of girl. I’m a good girlfriend”

Moira took a deep breathe and looked at her best friends.

“You want me to say it right? ok. Derik hates Nick... ok? happy?” Moira almost yelled getting emotionally. “I know that you have a reason to hate him too. He’s been in jail, he beat the shit out of his mum and his sister, he done drugs, he sold drugs but he did everything he could to change and he succeed. You really have to give him a chance to see how sweet he is” she said full of love for her boyfriend. “You know when I started dating Nick my parents were worried, they told me he’s famous, he is wanted by many girls, he will cheat on you bla bla bla its not going to work out and other stuff and they were right but not to hurt you Ang or anything they met Derik a month ago and god they love him so much. They truly believe that we’re good for each other”

“Do they know about the past?”

“And that you are getting married?” Brit continued asking with Angel.

“No but”

“See” the three of them said all together. “They don’t know about his past and that’s why they love him and maybe its true everything you said about what your parents said about my brother but after a while they really cared about him. Nick was always at your parents’ house and your mum love him as if he is her son now”

Moira sighed and closed her eyes. “What do I have to do to make you believe that I love Derik so much?”

“baby we are not telling you we don’t believe you, we are telling you he’s not right for you and that marrying him it will be your biggest mistake of your life”

“I’m going to prove you wrong. Now please shut up about this subject and let’s talk about something else”

“Ok” Angel said. “Let talk about tonight and what we are going to dress”

“But I don’t know if I’m coming”

“You are. Now let’s go to your room” Tara said pushing Moira from her back to her room.

They knew that if she said she was going to marry Derik she was going to marry him and in the end there was nothing to do but support her.

But they had questions that they needed an answer; like did Derik really change? And then what about Nick and her? Was she too young to settle down? etc etc...